2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 245 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Solid car after just one week of ownership!

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "The car drives great...very smooth and comfortable"

Cons: "No daytime running lights."

"Our lease was coming up in a few months on our 2011 Nissan Rogue. It's been a very good small SUV, but we wanted to trade up to the Murano. So after five hours in the dealershp, we finally leased a new 2013 Murano SL. We've only had the car a week, so this is obviously a very early review. But so far we love the difference in size compared to the Rogue. It's very comfortable and has all the features we could ever want. We have everything but the GPS, which was another $2,100. The power liftgate is very handy. Power heated seats are great. The dual sunroof is really a nice feature, as well as dual air conditioning and heating controls. Cargo space is not too bad, although could be a little bigger. The car rides very smooth on the highway. Gas mileage is not as advertised yet, as we've only had the car a short time. Hopefully that will improve over time. As far as any downsides go, I feel it should have daytime running lights and also the backup camera should beep when getting close to objets. I will write another review in a few months. Overall, we are satisfied with our choice."

Nicest vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Lots of vehicle for your money."

Cons: "Still trying to find one,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

"I was concerned about gas mileage at purchase, but usually what Nissan says is conservative. I get 18-29 MPG. It is an amazing car handling wise. It was between this car and an Audi Q5 or A4. The Audi's out-performed the Murano LE especially considering Supeer-Charged Turbo 4 cylinder in the AWD Q va the V6 front wheel drive Murano LE. Outside of that the Murano is a luxurious 5 passenger SUV. I have had 3 Altimas before this vehicle and my wife still drives the 2005 SL 3.5 V6! So if you want luxury, technology, quiet, and convenience it is available for quite a few thousand less than its direct competition the Audi Q5 and Lexus RX; take a chance on the 2012 Nissan Murano LE. I woulod buy another one here in the mountains of western NC. The Murano has no problem negotiating this mountainous terrain, even with just the FWD. Ask me, I know first hand. By the way, since September 2010, it has yet to be at the dealer for other than for scheduled mainteneance."

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

best ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfortable and fun to drive"

Cons: "prefer 4WD command vs automatic (prior JEEP owner)"

"this is my second Murano, stepping up from a loaded SL and getting all options with the LE. My dream car was a Lexus, but after test driving the Murano, I found this to be a better value for the money. Luxury vehicles are over-rated and over-valued--and ALL vehicles unfortunately depreciate. The trade in power of my first to my current model allowed financial satisfaction and upgrade to a veh9icle that I really enjoy driving."

wow

By on Monday, June 1, 2009

"all the bells and whistles.....one week and i am still learning about all the goodies.....drives like a sports car, rides like a sedan and still will hold all i need in the back.....spoiled???yes and i like it."

Drives like a dream

By on Monday, May 22, 2017

Pros: "This car looks good and is super fun to drive."

Cons: "The nav needs update occ."

"This is my first Nissan SUV after owning an Acura MDX. I love this car--it steers, accelerates, and brakes better than the 2007 MDX. The 2010 Murano LE has all the tech goodies I could ask for, it is easy to use, and none of it has given me any trouble. The only shortcoming on this car is that the cargo area is tight when I load 2 bikes and gear for a weekend away. I love the large glovebox and two-level jockey box, covered cup holders and covered lighted accessory compartment. I have hauled tall, short, young and older people in my Murano, and they all remark how nice it is to ride in, comfy, corners flat and holds 4 adults easily and 5 if one is smaller or a child. I have driven in the snow quite a bit and never needed chains with my all-season tires. I still like seeing this car from afar and in the window reflections. Other than the usual battery, brakes and tires, no extra maintenance!"

Transmission problems NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY

By on Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pros: "Nice interior, good engine"

Cons: "Terrible transmission costs, bad milage"

"Nissan extended the transmission warranty to 120,000 mile since there were so many problems with them. But it doesnt cover anything attached to the transmission, as I found out for 4,000 dollars.... I had to put new seals in the transmission at 90,000 miles for 1,000 dollars. Not covered under warranty. Then I had to put a new transfer case in at 104,000 miles for 3,000 dollars. Also not covered under warranty. Oh, and the transmission was changed out at 30,000 miles before I bought the car at 40,000 miles. Although I like the ride and the luxurious feel, the money I put into it takes away the good feelings. I also put new bearings into it at 75,000, new shocks at 85,000. I maintain my cars well. Oh and the gas mileage is terrible. I average 14 miles per gallon in spirited driving at most."

love this car..no mechanical problems.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

"Love the transmission. Smooth operator!"

This is the best vehicle I have owned.

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"I have owned this car for 4 years and have put 75500 miles on it as I have a long commute to work. It has been great most reliable car that I have owned.I would not hesitate to buy another Nissan Murano. It is a great road trip vehicle as well."

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "relatively great price for what you get"

Cons: "n/a"

"Have had this car for 3 years now. Have not had a single complaint so far. Bought it brand new and have no regrets. Wish it had a couple more cupholders in the back of the vehicle, but that's about the only suggestion I would make. Good power and acceleration; great int/ext design and very nice quality leather."

I LOVE my Murano!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Great lumbar support, great long distance driving"

Cons: "Blind spot"

"To date, 11/2012, I have not had a single problem. It has not been in the shop for a single repair and I keep up with all maintenance. My mom was so impressed that she bought one too. She hasn't had a single problem either. I absolutely LOVE my Murano!"