2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 242 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

best ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfortable and fun to drive"

Cons: "prefer 4WD command vs automatic (prior JEEP owner)"

"this is my second Murano, stepping up from a loaded SL and getting all options with the LE. My dream car was a Lexus, but after test driving the Murano, I found this to be a better value for the money. Luxury vehicles are over-rated and over-valued--and ALL vehicles unfortunately depreciate. The trade in power of my first to my current model allowed financial satisfaction and upgrade to a veh9icle that I really enjoy driving."

Poor Workmanship

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"I am very tired of the constant wind noise coming from the side and front windows. Now the dash has started to creak with every bump in the road. Dealer claims there is nothing wrong, just the way the vehicle was designed."

wow

By on Monday, June 1, 2009

"all the bells and whistles.....one week and i am still learning about all the goodies.....drives like a sports car, rides like a sedan and still will hold all i need in the back.....spoiled???yes and i like it."

Very good interiors and flawless car

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive and lots of interior space"

Cons: "Miles per gallon but ok with so much power & space"

"I have been driving this car for more than 2 years, its so smooth and awesome driving experience and no issues with this car. Very spacious interiors and all equipments are easy to use. Lots of power u feel with this SUV. Very nice as family car, with lots of boot space."

love this car..no mechanical problems.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

"Love the transmission. Smooth operator!"

This is the best vehicle I have owned.

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"I have owned this car for 4 years and have put 75500 miles on it as I have a long commute to work. It has been great most reliable car that I have owned.I would not hesitate to buy another Nissan Murano. It is a great road trip vehicle as well."

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "relatively great price for what you get"

Cons: "n/a"

"Have had this car for 3 years now. Have not had a single complaint so far. Bought it brand new and have no regrets. Wish it had a couple more cupholders in the back of the vehicle, but that's about the only suggestion I would make. Good power and acceleration; great int/ext design and very nice quality leather."

I LOVE my Murano!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Great lumbar support, great long distance driving"

Cons: "Blind spot"

"To date, 11/2012, I have not had a single problem. It has not been in the shop for a single repair and I keep up with all maintenance. My mom was so impressed that she bought one too. She hasn't had a single problem either. I absolutely LOVE my Murano!"

In love with my car!

By on Friday, May 14, 2010

"I love my car. I have had it for 2 years now, it is a SL AWD with all the bells and whistles I could get. We had a very bad experience with the car dealership, Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow. Our salesman was very young, which wasn’t a problem, he literally took our keys the moment we walked in the door and we never even got to touch them again. The gas tank wasn’t on empty and had to even stop and get gas on the way home. Once we got home we noticed that there wasn’t a tag on the car so we had to go back to Nelson. Overall bad experience with Nelson- would buy another Murano but we will be going somewhere else next time. Very comfortable ride, easy for elderly people to get into. Navigation has saved me several times, as well as the backup camera. Gets great gas mileage. My car has black leather interior- which looks very fancy. I just passed 42,000 miles and have had my car for 2 years and just started to notice 2 different vibrating noises coming from underneath the dash. I am hoping that Nelson can find the problem, if not, the noises aren’t even noticeable to anyone but me so I guess I could live with it. Was a great buy!"

I would do it again

By on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"I have owned one for a little over a year and like it. We get 25mpg highway (2wd). Had to get used to the CVT. Not had any of the problems listed in other reviews. The only querk is that the CVT wants to propel you forward when you come to a quick stop, but not a hazard. Like any other car, you get good ones and bad ones. I got a GOOD one! I like it better than my moms Lincoln MKX. The Murano is just as comfortable, not as many gagets...Mine is an S and not an SL. I would buy one again knowing what I know now. This was my first Nissan and I'm impressed."