2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 246 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

135,000 miles and still runs like NEW!

By on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pros: "style, nice equipment, reliability & good price."

Cons: "smaller trunk, noisy on highway and premium gas"

"I purchased this vehicle new and I have great pleasure in driving it all over the county. The interior is comfortable and still the equipment is current. The trunk is decent size but will not hold luggage for 5 people although the vehicle holds five in comfort. The cabin is a little noisy on the highway but still worth the purchase. I have not had a major repair other than 2 sets of brakes and Im now on my second set of tires. Ive owned a mercedes, jaguar, and a porsche and I must say this CAR has been the best for every season driving. Milage is average at 22 miles per gallon premium."

Does exactly what I wanted.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort seating, dual AC, effortless cruisin"

Cons: "Wind noise, with head wind."

"Took the Rocky Mountain tour, i.e., Glacier, Yellowstone, RMNP for ~4500 miles total. Avg'd 21+, 1/2 quart of oil until oil change at 3700 and none since. Handles extremely well, good acceleration, good braking, will get you a ticket if your not careful. Most interstates cruised effortlessly at 75-80mph for hours. Love the dual temp controls."

Drives like a dream

By on Monday, May 22, 2017

Pros: "This car looks good and is super fun to drive."

Cons: "The nav needs update occ."

"This is my first Nissan SUV after owning an Acura MDX. I love this car--it steers, accelerates, and brakes better than the 2007 MDX. The 2010 Murano LE has all the tech goodies I could ask for, it is easy to use, and none of it has given me any trouble. The only shortcoming on this car is that the cargo area is tight when I load 2 bikes and gear for a weekend away. I love the large glovebox and two-level jockey box, covered cup holders and covered lighted accessory compartment. I have hauled tall, short, young and older people in my Murano, and they all remark how nice it is to ride in, comfy, corners flat and holds 4 adults easily and 5 if one is smaller or a child. I have driven in the snow quite a bit and never needed chains with my all-season tires. I still like seeing this car from afar and in the window reflections. Other than the usual battery, brakes and tires, no extra maintenance!"

I have owned over 30 new vehicles - best ever.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Good value and economy"

"The Murano is hands down the best vehicle I have owned. We don't even look anymore, just trade our present Murano in for a new one. It goes in any weather or road conditions it stops in any road conditions. It has tons of interior room with excellent passenger comfort. Performance is very good and the CVT is superb. The additional creature comforts are very nice. I couldn't ask for more in a passenger vehicle."

Very reliable and stylish family suv

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Drive, reliability,quality of interior"

Cons: "Mpg, wind noise with open moonroof"

"We have owned this car for over 2 yrs and have been very happy it. It gives 21-22 mpg on average as expected, but with current gas prices it can quickly become a burden. Only complaint is the wind noise when driving above 30 mph with the moonroof open. For any murano, backup camera is a must."