2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 246 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

The best vehicle I ever owned!!

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

August 2009 - Taken right after I purchased my new Murano! (Color: Tinted Bronze)

"I love this vehicle! I usually trade every 4-5 years and as I'm coming up on 4 years now - I'm hesitant to trade because it has been such a great car. I definitely will look into another Murano!! It is the best car I've owned!"

Better than average

By on Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pros: "Handles well, great engine."

Cons: "The A pillar has a big blind spot"

"This is my second Murano so I have had good experiences with the vehicle. They are cheap to maintain, very comfortable ride. Handles well and I love the engine. Mileage is consistent 21 MPG in city driving and up to 28 on the highway if I keep it around 70. large cargo capacity so you can stuff a lot into the back. So far I have had no complaints with the vehicle or with Nissan service."

A pleasure to drive

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"Why drive what everybody else has? Everybody has a Tahoe, Mercedes or Lexus SUV. Boring! This car stands out and I am always getting compliments on it. Drives nicer than my sister's Lexus SUV, has just as many features and was over $10k less."

vehicle meets expectations

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I have had the LE model for 2 months. I chose one without the moonroof so I can't comment on that. I love the comfort and handling of the murano. I have driven it in 2 bad snowstorms and the handling is great. The seats are so comfortable. I hear very little outside noise. I drove a full size SUV before the Murano. I am so glad I made the decision to try something new. The engine is very snappy and when you step on the gas your gone. No dogging. The only thing I miss is having a split tailgate where I can just open the top glass part for quick in and out. The automatic tailgate makes up for it though. Overall I'm very pleased. It was between the Subaru Tribeca or the Murano. I made the right choice."

A great crossover

By on Friday, February 8, 2013

Pros: "Loaded with features."

Cons: "Lack of sportshifter"

"Bought this car from Nissan dealer used. It is loaded with features. It has proved dependable and a smooth ride. The only negatives are the lack of sportshifter to go along with the CVT transmission. My car is AWD and we are in the mountains several months a year. Transmission can get confused when starting on a hill. The exterior paint scratches easily. I just had a tune up, brakes, new tires etc., and it runs as good as new. Gas mileage is 19-20 all around."

135,000 miles and still runs like NEW!

By on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pros: "style, nice equipment, reliability & good price."

Cons: "smaller trunk, noisy on highway and premium gas"

"I purchased this vehicle new and I have great pleasure in driving it all over the county. The interior is comfortable and still the equipment is current. The trunk is decent size but will not hold luggage for 5 people although the vehicle holds five in comfort. The cabin is a little noisy on the highway but still worth the purchase. I have not had a major repair other than 2 sets of brakes and Im now on my second set of tires. Ive owned a mercedes, jaguar, and a porsche and I must say this CAR has been the best for every season driving. Milage is average at 22 miles per gallon premium."

Does exactly what I wanted.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort seating, dual AC, effortless cruisin"

Cons: "Wind noise, with head wind."

"Took the Rocky Mountain tour, i.e., Glacier, Yellowstone, RMNP for ~4500 miles total. Avg'd 21+, 1/2 quart of oil until oil change at 3700 and none since. Handles extremely well, good acceleration, good braking, will get you a ticket if your not careful. Most interstates cruised effortlessly at 75-80mph for hours. Love the dual temp controls."

Drives like a dream

By on Monday, May 22, 2017

Pros: "This car looks good and is super fun to drive."

Cons: "The nav needs update occ."

"This is my first Nissan SUV after owning an Acura MDX. I love this car--it steers, accelerates, and brakes better than the 2007 MDX. The 2010 Murano LE has all the tech goodies I could ask for, it is easy to use, and none of it has given me any trouble. The only shortcoming on this car is that the cargo area is tight when I load 2 bikes and gear for a weekend away. I love the large glovebox and two-level jockey box, covered cup holders and covered lighted accessory compartment. I have hauled tall, short, young and older people in my Murano, and they all remark how nice it is to ride in, comfy, corners flat and holds 4 adults easily and 5 if one is smaller or a child. I have driven in the snow quite a bit and never needed chains with my all-season tires. I still like seeing this car from afar and in the window reflections. Other than the usual battery, brakes and tires, no extra maintenance!"

I have owned over 30 new vehicles - best ever.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Good value and economy"

"The Murano is hands down the best vehicle I have owned. We don't even look anymore, just trade our present Murano in for a new one. It goes in any weather or road conditions it stops in any road conditions. It has tons of interior room with excellent passenger comfort. Performance is very good and the CVT is superb. The additional creature comforts are very nice. I couldn't ask for more in a passenger vehicle."

Very reliable and stylish family suv

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Drive, reliability,quality of interior"

Cons: "Mpg, wind noise with open moonroof"

"We have owned this car for over 2 yrs and have been very happy it. It gives 21-22 mpg on average as expected, but with current gas prices it can quickly become a burden. Only complaint is the wind noise when driving above 30 mph with the moonroof open. For any murano, backup camera is a must."