2009 Nissan Murano

Based on 245 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Nicest vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Lots of vehicle for your money."

Cons: "Still trying to find one,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

"I was concerned about gas mileage at purchase, but usually what Nissan says is conservative. I get 18-29 MPG. It is an amazing car handling wise. It was between this car and an Audi Q5 or A4. The Audi's out-performed the Murano LE especially considering Supeer-Charged Turbo 4 cylinder in the AWD Q va the V6 front wheel drive Murano LE. Outside of that the Murano is a luxurious 5 passenger SUV. I have had 3 Altimas before this vehicle and my wife still drives the 2005 SL 3.5 V6! So if you want luxury, technology, quiet, and convenience it is available for quite a few thousand less than its direct competition the Audi Q5 and Lexus RX; take a chance on the 2012 Nissan Murano LE. I woulod buy another one here in the mountains of western NC. The Murano has no problem negotiating this mountainous terrain, even with just the FWD. Ask me, I know first hand. By the way, since September 2010, it has yet to be at the dealer for other than for scheduled mainteneance."

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

best ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfortable and fun to drive"

Cons: "prefer 4WD command vs automatic (prior JEEP owner)"

"this is my second Murano, stepping up from a loaded SL and getting all options with the LE. My dream car was a Lexus, but after test driving the Murano, I found this to be a better value for the money. Luxury vehicles are over-rated and over-valued--and ALL vehicles unfortunately depreciate. The trade in power of my first to my current model allowed financial satisfaction and upgrade to a veh9icle that I really enjoy driving."

wow

By on Monday, June 1, 2009

"all the bells and whistles.....one week and i am still learning about all the goodies.....drives like a sports car, rides like a sedan and still will hold all i need in the back.....spoiled???yes and i like it."

135,000 miles and still runs like NEW!

By on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pros: "style, nice equipment, reliability & good price."

Cons: "smaller trunk, noisy on highway and premium gas"

"I purchased this vehicle new and I have great pleasure in driving it all over the county. The interior is comfortable and still the equipment is current. The trunk is decent size but will not hold luggage for 5 people although the vehicle holds five in comfort. The cabin is a little noisy on the highway but still worth the purchase. I have not had a major repair other than 2 sets of brakes and Im now on my second set of tires. Ive owned a mercedes, jaguar, and a porsche and I must say this CAR has been the best for every season driving. Milage is average at 22 miles per gallon premium."

Very good interiors and flawless car

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive and lots of interior space"

Cons: "Miles per gallon but ok with so much power & space"

"I have been driving this car for more than 2 years, its so smooth and awesome driving experience and no issues with this car. Very spacious interiors and all equipments are easy to use. Lots of power u feel with this SUV. Very nice as family car, with lots of boot space."