2007 Nissan Murano

Based on 592 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

One of the best values for an SUV on the market

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Reason: Trade in on 2012 Kia Sorento

Pros: "Comfortable, Peppy, handles well."

Cons: "gas mileage lists as 18/26 we only got 17/22"

"I bought the 2005 Murano in 2009 for $18.5K which I though was a little steep for a 4 year old SUV with 33K miles. I was wrong! This was the best vehicle I've ever owned. It was very comfortable even on 5 hour long trips. The leather quality was very good and held up against wear and tear. Visibility was great all around. Handling was quick and responsive and the engine sure didn't lack power. This baby can move. I never had a problem with suspension, transmission , mechanical or any windows. The only problem with mine was the plastic protective coating on the front cracked and got moldy. Gas mileage was about 3-4 MPG lower than posted but still respectable at 17/23. There was nothing wrong with the truck when I traded it in and in hindsight would have kept it if I could have afforded 2 truck payments. KBB trade-in value was on mark but dealer resale for these is still at $14-18K even with 63K+ miles. If I want my same truck back it will cost me $16K now! Quite a profit for the dealer. Look at what these are selling for before you trade one in and work between that and the KBB values. If you want a high quality, reliable SUV you should definitely look at one of these."

I love this car and would drive it forever.

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, fun to drive, handles well, great in snow"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I bought this car used in 2006 with 20,000 miles on it. I love it. I drive a lot of miles and have no problem moving fast through traffic and this car is the perfect car to do it. We affectionately call it the "sofa on wheels". It has an amazing amount space in it and it is so comfy. I have had to replace brakes a few times, put one new battery in, and new tires. I've had some exhaust issues. Just now at 130K miles, I am having exhaust efficiency problems. I am not sure if it is the catalytic converter or not. I also had to replace a wheel bearing/hub recently. The person I bought this car off of sold it to me because he was buying a new Nissan Murano. It still looks beautiful."

Love it!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"I have a 2005 Murano I bought new and am still in love with it. This is a great vehicle. Looks good, rides smooth, goes fast. Have had no problems with it mechanically. It is truly a dream vehicle. The first one I have found that I have not wanted to trade in after a couple of years. If I did, it would be for a newer model!"

Best Nissan Crossover

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"This vehicle is fast, reliable and looks very sporty. It only seats 5, but when fully loaded with passengers and luggage there is no difference in the power the engine puts out. This is mostly due to the variable transmission Nissan equips the Murano to avoid the "Shift Shock" when changing gears. I've had the vehilce for a year and-a-half with no electrical or mechanical problems to report. Visibility in the rear window could be better so one does not have to look back several times in rear view and side mirrors."

Very Nice Small SUV

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"My 2006 SL gets great gas mileage (23mpg on hiqhway). My only complaints are that the seats aren't too comfortable for long drives and that there is no power available when the car is off. That is especially annoying for charging a cell phone."