2007 Nissan Murano

Based on 594 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy So Far

By on Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Got this a year and a half ago. Came from a '98 Mountaineer w/ 180k miles. Just starting a family so we needed something comparable in size, but newer. Tried a Pathfinder, but 6'6" doesn't work well there. Surprisingly the Murano fit me better, must be the unibody frame. My wife says it drives just like a car. I am still skeptical, but our other car is a GTI. Very happy so far with this Nissan. She drives it more than I do, but we both are happy with seating comfort, and size for kid and kid gear. Taken it on a few long trips to the beach, and enjoyed. My only gripes would be these. It does have a bit of a blind spot, the AWD light turns off if it's not 'used' for a while. That light gives me comfort in the snow to feel like it's doing something and I get anxious when it goes out. And we had to replace the left rear strut but it was under warrenty so no worries. And while the AWD works well in the rain, I don't have to work too hard to get it loose in the snow. Other than those small gripes we are enjoying it tons and like it's styling better than the newer ones. We'll see how it handles another baby this fall."

L O V E IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 3, 2008

"I drove ALL the rest before buying ,it was like comparing tin cans to a tank. I bought the s model, wish now I would have bought the sl.I have had mine 1 year and I've not had one problem or rattle the only thing its been in the shop for is oil change and tire rotation.Only draw backs I can find gas milage( not great about 16mpg in town on avg.) and blind spot. This is my 6 th car and if I won the lottery tomorrow I would go get another with all the bells and whistles. After my friend drove it shes getting one next month .I promise you,ll LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great Family Car

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"We bought this when we decided to start our family. It has been very reliable and is very comfortable. There is plenty of cargo space (we have lots of baby/kid gear to haul!) and the fold down seats have been helpful for trips to Home Depot for projects. The only negative is the styling/color combo of the dash. It is silver and black and we thought it looked silly with tan interior. So, we opted for the silver exterior and black leather interior so the dash matched."