2006 Nissan Murano

Based on 594 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Accident

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I recently purchased a Murano, and I chose it because I liked the way it drives and the comfort amenities it offered. A few days ago I was in a serious car accident in which I was hit from behind by a person who was going 60+ miles an hour. Although the car is a total loss, I was able to walk away without a scratch to the disbelief of all who saw the accident occur. Not only does this car look and drive great, it is about as safe as they come. I plan to by a new one and hope to drive it for a very long time."

Love our Murano!

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Great space, great drive, great power, efficient."

Cons: "Seat broke, CD player broke, uses some oil."

"We've owned our Murano for years, and it's been mostly trouble-free for most of it's life despite having just passed 150k miles. We've had some work done, yes, but no more than other cars we've owned in the past. The comfort level of the Murano is second to none. Our rear seat passengers always compliment on how much rear legroom there is, and we stay comfortable even on very long trips. The ride of our SE model is a little harsh on rough pavement, but on the highway it's amazingly smooth and agile. We get through St. Louis winters with our two-wheel-drive model with no problems, and average around 20mpg overall! When recently shopping for a new car, we literally couldn't find anything we liked as much as our Murano. It's a truly fantastic car!"

BEST SUV EVER

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"I bought my 2005 Murano new 12/04. best ride ever, when friends at work drove it all they could say was "you are soooo lucky!" My husband is a die hard muscle car driver, but he loves the Murano's power and handling. Never have any trouble in snow, and brakes/tires are the only replacements to date with 40K on odometer. I don't like the grill on '09, so I will have this for a very long time. For the $$, I drove them all and this car makes all the luxury models take a back seat."

Murano Luv

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"I have 2 more payments on my '03 Murano...and I still luv it! I want to keep it for my kid who will be driving in 3 years. Purchased brand new with everything but the nav system & tpms. Only thing I have never liked about this car is the front grill. I plan on changing that once I pay off. I always feel like a million bucks whenever I'm cruising in my freshly cleaned black beauty with tinted windows. I have 120k currently and my mechanic says I don't really need a tune-up just yet. I get good highway mileage between 20-23 mpg. Only minor problems, driver side window motor went out earlier this year. Approx $450. to fix. No other major problems. As pretty as the new one is, I'm gonna keep my '03 as long as I can. I still luv it!"

Real nice SUV

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"We have had two Muranos, 04, and the new one 07. SE and now SL with Nav, and B/U camera. Both have been great, my wife loves the car. Great ride, lots of room and plenty of get up and go. The 07 seems to get better milage even with only 4,000 miles on it. Long trip was in the 20 MPG plus at high speeds. Love the transmission.Only flaw for me is the placement of the cup holders, should be in front of stick shift ."