2010 Nissan Maxima

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

3 Maxima owner and couldnt be happier.

By on Saturday, April 16, 2016

Pros: "Performance, Style and Comfort"

Cons: "Price was high but I got over it after driving it."

"I have owned 1994, 1997 and 2013 Maxima's. All 3 have been fun to drive, reliable & great looking! I have driven over 300000 miles in my Maxima's and have no complaints at all. I drive 100 miles a day to work and I enjoy every mile I drive."

2012 Maxima S: Sharp inside and out

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Pros: Sharpest car on the road; Sweet understated grille; high-quality interior; smooth transmission; handles excellent; Cheaper alternative to more pretentious brands (BMW); Door-unlocking button on outside handle is ingenious (if you have key in your pocket all you have to do is touch a small button on the handle); great acceleration; pretty tight steering Cons: Base stereo sound is just okay; auxiliary input jack location could be better; climate controls placement (just under lcd screen) are hard to reach if you are tall like me (6'3) and have to have the seat far back Overall: love it, so sharp"

2014 Maxima SV

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pros: "Great performance milage is great ride great"

Cons: "A little better luxury inside metttalic paint etc"

January 2015

"I had this car for 14 months great power great features average gas is easy 26mpg I had as high as 32Mpg on interstate keeping it around 65 -68 Mph When i use 91 octane in spring or summer i usually get 28 Mpg Very Good Handling I do wish they would not have some cheap plastic inside could use some better luxury items but features are very good SX radio sound system looks plenty of power I'm glad i got this Maxima Good car Period Had a 96 Maxima 20 years ago had over 100 Thousand miles great service & still sold it for 6500$ 8 years later !"

January 2015

excellent car!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

"I have a 2010 Maxima SV Sports Package with Nav. and Tech Pkg. This is one great car. It has great acceleration and nice heft-it can really move without the feeling of losing control because of being too light. There are more features than I use, but now I'm spoiled for the one's I've grown accustomed to, namely heated seats/steering wheel, comfortable leather seating, rear camera w/auto-lowering side mirrors when reversing, in-dash nav. with a hard drive storage for music-no more cd's sliding in the car. The ONLY downside is, with the smart key, a remote starter is REALLY expensive to have installed-they come in handy in cold climates."

Loving my new Maxima!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Great Stereo, Heated Steering Wheel"

Cons: "the placement of the window buttons"

"This is the first car I have bought on my own. Needless to say, I did my reasearch. The 2011 Maxima has exceeded my expectations. I love the navigation with the XM road condition and weather updates. The cold weather package is so nice. The seats heat up quickly as does the steering wheel. Now I don't know what I did without a heated steering wheel! It is big enough to be comfortable on long road trips but it also a lot fun to drive! Mine is Crimson Black and the color is beautiful. It looks black but in the sun has a bit of cherry-colored sparkle. I get compliments and turn heads everywhere I go."