2009 Nissan Maxima

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

white with premium pkg and nav . and heated seats

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

"excellent condition , double sun roof package white with nav , heated seats , etc leather , tan . great shape . one owner . alls garaged . good tires . no defects ."

I would buy another Maxima in a heartbeat.

By on Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely reliable and a great value"

"I have owned 2 Nissan's, 1 Altima for 4 years and 1 Maxima for 3 years. In 7 years I have only had routine maintenance and inspections done, I have had no major repairs on either vehicle. They are sporty, stylish, very reliable and a joy to drive. I would purchase another without question."

Awesome looks, great detail , powerful acceleratio

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "great price for the money, luxury at its best"

Cons: "No sun glass holder with the premiun package"

"Own a 2009 altiman 2.5sl , really loved to drive that car. Nissan had a great rebate in Jan, of $5500.00 on the maxima with a total 0f $10,240 ofF the sticker price ,with that got the car for under $30,000 with that I purchase the sv with the premium package and so far am so happy that I did, the car is that and more . It is eveything that it is gear up to be. with the comfort,handling ,smoothnest it is out of the park.All my family and friends are amased that it is a sports car, it however looks feels and drives like a luxury car , well done Nissan."

Best ever

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "fun, fast, family car"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor"

"I owned a Lexus but driving it was like a shot of novocaine...you didn't feel anything but boredom. After passing a Nissan dealer I did a quick U-ey and said to myself..."self-it's time". After a quick test drive I knew it was for me. The Maxima was superb. The acceleration was a blast. The roadholding and handling was perfect. It felt heavy but not too big. The interior was impressive and the premium package was just as good as any BMRRRR or Benzz-the-wrong-way...for tens of thousands of dollars less, better reliabilty, and far less maintenance than the Kraut-mobiles. After 25,000 miles I still have a big grin every time I drive it."

Great car. Great options.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Great power. Super quiet cabin."

Cons: "Price with all options..."

"Ideal car for long trips and everyday driving. Its the best car if you get all the options."

Bang!!! for the buck

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "Looks cool"

Cons: "Stock tires are just fair"

"1st and foremost the Maxima is super FAST and COOL looking. CVT is smooth as silk and delivers good gas mileage while emitting lecherous growl. Maxima has great lines period. It looks 10 times better in person than in pictures. Rear angle looks great. The subtle rear spoiler and rear overall design is unmatched. Super cool LED rear and stop tailights."

Fantastic car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, loaded with options for the price; great styling"

Cons: "front wheel drive, steering torques to the left when you really punch it; prem gas req"

"My first Maxima (2010). Absolutely love the new style and the CVT is sooooo smooth. The front fenders and back-up camera take some getting use to. The ride is comfortable and the seats and steering wheel can be adjusted in so many combinations. I get 26 mph even with my foot in it. Most of my driving is a combination of highway and country/urban roads. Still has the punch at 80 if you need it. The OEM tires hang in the curves and at this time I have 40k on them with good tread remaining. Oil changes don't have to cost $100, I opt out of the balance and rotation since I can get balancing done at a tire store cheaper and rotation is free at a national tire store."

Almost Perfect!

By on Saturday, May 21, 2011

"I bought my 2010 Maxima in November of 2010 on a lease. I absolutely LOVE this vehicle. The day after I got it, I raced my buddy in a 2004 Mustang GT, and he was very dissapointed with the results. Gas Mileage wasn't the greatest, but that's my fault. I can't seem to keep my foot off the gas pedal. I did add K&N's Typhoon Cold Air Intake, and that helped out with gas mileage when I take it easy, and adds a bit of power when I feel catty. Also, the sound is MUCH improved over stock. All in all, this car is just a beautiful design. I would like to have the same car in a 6-speed and RWD, but the CVT is a big improvement over a traditional automatic."

Awesome sedan!

By on Saturday, April 30, 2011

"I own a 2011 Maxima SV Sport with Tech package. Having tested the Acura TL, VW CC R-line and Infinity G37. The amount of car you get for the money with the Maxima, plus it's excellent visual appeal, trumps the others. Overall I liked the G37 best, but for the same features, it would have cost me $5k more. One plus is that you can deal on the Maxima. MSRP was $40500 on mine, I paid $33500. Fully loaded, every sport package option including sport package and trunk organizer. Performance is great, almost no torque steer, handles flat and excellent acceleration with the 3.5L V6 (same spec as the old 350Z). CVT is excellent and very smooth and responds perfect to acceleration needs. 0-60 in 5.8 seconds is plenty quick. Interior materials are excellent and about on par with the Infinity and Acura. Car is very quiet. Overall, very impressed. Also been averaging 25mpg in mixed driving. Very respectable mileage."

Performance 4 door sedan

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"first maxima i owned was a 1996! it had 190k and we put another 35k on it! still ran great. but cash for clunker was too good of a deal to pass up so got the new 2009 maxima. great car all around only issue i have is alignment issue the steering is really sensitive and for everyday commute its great so long as you don't have to deal with big pot holes which most states are having hard time fixing due to budget issue and extreme weather condition. its less than 2yrs old and we already have put 40k on it. took it it to several long trips and have been really happy with the performance fuel efficiency for a V6 even though it requires premium fuel!"