2000 Nissan Maxima

Based on 565 Ratings for the 2000 - 2003 models.

Best Car...PERIOD

By on Monday, September 15, 2008

"I have 295,000 miles on my 2001 Maxima SE and it's running great. Everything works great. Looking to get 350,000. Best car E've ever owned...PERIOD."

Best car ever

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "beautiful ride,bothCDandcassetteplayers,sunroof"

Cons: "no blue tooth"

"103,000 miles, looks new, drives & handles beautifully, new quality tires, all quality maintenance over the years, 1 accident with suspension well fixed, all electrics on car work well."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"I really don't have any big complaints about this vehicle. I purchased it used in December 2006 with 40,000 miles on it. I have put another 20k on. I drive an hour to work every day, so it's nice to have a car that's good on gas mileage as this car is. Although the summer has been so hot, using all the a/c I do, I get about 23 mpg. On cooler days I get around 30 mpg. What I love best about this car is its speed and handling. I raced the car totally stock in autocross races and consistently beat 350z's, BMW 3 series, and Subaru WRX's. After racing all day, it still drives home like a dream...with five adults in comfort! If I can make it last, I will drive this car forever."

I love this car!!!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I now have 65000 on my Maxima and I'm ready for my next one. My family loves this car for its roommy interior, hugh trunk, neat features and I love it for its PERFORMANCE. This is a sports car hiding inside the skin of a family car. It's truly a DRIVER's CAR. The performance is unbelieveable for a 5 passenger 4 door family sedan. Even the mileage is good at 20 around town and 26-28 on the highway. The sport suspension is a little stiff for a family car, but I think that's what gives is such good performance in the mountains and flat out on the highway. And flat out is no problem for the Maxima. So, if you like a softer ride Maxima's not for you, but if you like to dirve (hard) and get there in a hurry, this ride's for you. On a recent trip to Las Vegas I had it up and running without any problems or concerns. It was like it was glued to the road. We got there after 9 hours of hard driving and it wasn't even breathing hard. My only regret was buying the 100,000 mile extended warrany. It was a complete waste of money. I've never used it. In fact, the only time I ever raised the hood was to do the regular service. The only problem I've had is a quirky passenger door window that was never bad enough to fix. The only suggestion I can make to Nissan is to improve the comfort level of the seats. and the screwey power seat controls. But this minor compared to the overall car. I love it and will buy another one as soon as I sell this one."

LOVE IT!

By on Saturday, November 19, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, luxurious for age, fast,"

Cons: "bad in winter weather"

"This was my first car and I was spoiled with it. Power seat adjustment, power mirrors and windows. 6-CD holder. Roomy interior, nice sharp looking details. BOSE sound system! V6 engine is a speed demon. Has sun roof and is just overall very luxurious for how old it is. I'm very impressed with this fun car! has pretty good mpg for a V6"