1994 Nissan Maxima

8.2

Based on 113 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

The one you can always depend on.

By on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I bought my 89 SE in 2006. it had 186k on it. I gave $1200 for it. I can truly say its the best $1200 I have ever spent. I love this car to death even with 218000 miles on it. It has only left me stranded once and it was because the alt went out in it. And It was my fault because the stereo system I have abused it. It was expected on a car that is 20 years old with factory alt with the abuse I put it through. In my opinion, it is the best car as far as comfort for a long trip, no matter where you sit. It gets around like a tank in the snow with right tires. The only down fall is the injectors are prone to fail along with the window actuators. but cold weather is usually what triggers this problems. I just can't say enough good things about these cars. I own an 05 Mustang GT 5speed and this car comes pretty close to it as far as fun for your money. Don't think twice when It comes to buying a Maxima."

Awsome just awsome

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"I owned this car sense 1994 and used it for work purposuses. It just died 12-5-09 due to rust, the frame broke, and although its repairable i dont want to fix it. 396010 miles and it still had more in it!!! unbelievealbe i love this car!"

Been a great car!!!

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"I own a 92' Maxima that has been my baby for the past two years. The car has had a few little issues, but I have always been able to hope in and drive it. Very cool and stylish looking, rides great, handles great and plenty of power. With new sporty rims, a big spoiler and a new paint job, my car looks just as good as those that roll off the showroom floor. Unfortunaltely, the transmission decided to die all of a sudden, but is getting fixed. Despite the transmission, I would reccomend this car to anyone! And if you own one that does die on you, its best to just fix it and keep going because these cars are well worth it! (And its cheaper than a car payment!)"

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Owned this car since it was brand new. No major headaches, in fact very reliable."

Excellent 4 door sports car

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"I am the second owner of my '92 Maxima. It had 34,000 miles on it when I purchased it from the Nissan dealer back in '93. 16 years and 135,000 miles later I still own it and it has been an awesome car. Everything still works - the electric antenna, the power mirrors (which have a convenient defrost feature) and there is not a tear or snag in the upholstery. The car gets great gas mileage in the city and still has enough kick to power up steep hills. It's an old car and I've encountered some repairs that should be expected from a 17 year old car: power window regulators, fuel injectors, alternator and other regular maintenance items. Other than that, this car has been incredibly reliable and still looks great."