2013 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

It should be Yellow

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pros: "cool looking"

Cons: "not reliable"

"Fun car to drive for the first 5,000 miles, then the novelty wore off. I drive 35,000 a year, so comfort is key. Sharp looking car and with snow tires it was grewat in the snow.But my problem is with reliability. The cvt trans never shifts right. It has a bad hesitation.40,000 they put a whole new engine and now we're negotiating a buy back. Maybe the new ones are better, but I would have a hard time recommending this car."

Great car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, not a bad price, great handling"

Cons: "no parts on hand for minor traffic accidents"

"The car is great, don't get me wrong. The drive is fabulous in a '13 6 speed MT Nismo. She Jukes left, she Jukes right, the handling is phenomenal. The Nismo trim really adds to the car. The rear spoiler, 18" rims, LED DRLs and skirting make the Juke look more aggressive and sporty. The interior looks awesome with the Nav and lights packages, but don't be fooled at the faux suede - it's only on the front seats. The rear passenger seats are cloth. Just don't get into a fender bender with a brand new Nissan, because parts are backordered for 5-6 months. Nissan consumer affairs doesn't assist their customers once the sale has been made."

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 7, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Love this car! Fun to drive

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "Affordable, cute"

"There is not a lot of room in this car, but it is fun to drive and goes great in the snow and ice. The turbo charged engine gives it plenty of get up and go in sticky situations."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals