2013 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Love my Juke

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, power, look."

Cons: "Needs premium gas"

"My juke always turn heads, its sporty design is so unique, has the look of a bulldog puppy, aggressive, fun to drive, ready to take on the world. The only issue is room space, not a complain to me because that's what I wanted. Love it."

I Love Love Love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Easy to get in/out of parking places. Fun."

Cons: "Small blind spot but you get used to it."

"I've had my Juke for a year now and it is so much fun. I get around 28 Mpg in town. Great shopping car. Lots of storage room for carrying everything. I get asked daily "How much fun is that to drive?" There are two more in my town and they were bought because they saw mine."

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 7, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Love this car! Fun to drive

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "Affordable, cute"

"There is not a lot of room in this car, but it is fun to drive and goes great in the snow and ice. The turbo charged engine gives it plenty of get up and go in sticky situations."

sturdy handling and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling experience."

Cons: "Interior is noisy."

"From the moment I saw my first Juke, I had to have one. My first was a 2011, mine being one of the very very few driving about up here in rural Maine. The first Juke was fun, fast, and for the most part, worth my time and money. I did find it would pull upon sudden acceleration. I figure this must have been something others experienced too, for as my newer 2013 Juke (yes, I bought another), has a little blue sticker on the back bumper suggesting better drive control. The 2013 does drive much better. The only problem I've experienced thus far, is bounce and squeak in the rear suspension. I'll have that looked at next service. I love my Juke. I feel confident when driving it in inclement weather, including slush and snow. The different traction control options and my power over them gives me a greater feeling of control."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals