2013 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Juke- Worst investment to date

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, cool interior"

Cons: "engine failure"

"Overall rating of 2 due to lack of reliability and value. In summary, it is the worst vehicle purchase decision I have made. At 55,000 miles, the engine failed due to timing chain failure. Nissan admitted I was not notified of recall. Engine was replaced under warranty. The work was most likely subbed out and after market parts used without my knowledge. Caused many subsequent issues. Now at 80,000 miles and thousands of dollars of other related repairs later, my turbo is blown. Another $3K in repairs needed with NO guarantee that the 2nd engine has not been affected. Of course I received the same explanation as other jilted Juke owners... improper care. Never been serviced anywhere other than Nissan dealership. Calls to Nissan North America are either unhelpful or not returned. Overall, I loved the car once upon a time. Fun to drive, great interior, many complements but totally unreliable and poor mechanic quality where it matters most for a large investment. I still owe on the vehicle and have decided to part ways. I've always owned my cars for 10+ years and well over 100K miles. Sad to say this will not be the case with my Juke. Be very cautious moving forward with this vehicle!"

Zippy, fast car

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, fast, attractive, small"

Cons: "Small gas tank, small, not enough space for items."

"I like this car very much. Its compact and I can get in and out of parking spaces easily. I wish it had more room inside for cups and junk (pens, etc)....and I wish it had a 6cd player. The color is nice and I get alot of compliments from females. Its bigger than the newer jukes and behind the wheel I feel I am off the ground a bit."

Still a great ride!

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Zippy, good mpg, reliable, manual shifting on auto"

Cons: "small, pedals take getting used to"

"I've put 76,000 miles on this thing in the last two years. I've driven it all over the country with my girlfriend - it is a great little rig. Sporty when it needs to be, unique looking (easy to find in a crowded parking lot), has a handful of cool features, and is comfortable enough during long road trips. I keep the back seats down 95% of the time for added storage space and can fit two large suitcases, and four "carry-on" sized bags in the back without stacking anything. With the seats down, and the passenger seat pulled up I even fit a 60" TV, in the box, back there on Black Friday. I do a fair amount of highway driving. Even with 90k miles it still gets about 27mpg highway when driving under 85mph. Over 85mph and it sinks to around 24mpg. When I drive at night, and slow down to 70 I can get around 29mpg. In town, I get about 25mpg. That said, with an 11 gallon tank, I feel like Im at the gas station constantly. I've been contemplating trading it in, but always talk myself out of it. During the life of the car I've replaced tires twice (I drive it like a go kart), battery, windshield (pressure crack) and I'm going to do the brakes soon for the first time. The interior is small, but it is comfortable enough to sit in for a few hours at a time during long trips. The small gas tank helps, since you have to refill every 225-250 miles. And at 80mph, that is about every 3 hours. There are a ton of cup holders. The USB plug is great for hooking up an ipod. The AUX in works well for listening to a secondary source. The stereo rocks (I got the Rockford Fosgate option). The only big cons are the mirrors aren't auto-dimming and everyone's headlights are RIGHT in your face, the gas pedal is really responsive (too much at times), Adding a hitch is possible, but the muffler will rub on it and make a terrible rattling noise forever."

Cute design but rough ride

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "cute and quick"

Cons: "rough ride, lack of storage, sound system"

"Love the look and the speedy acceleration but not satisfied with the space(storage)or the rough ride. The sound system is not that great as well. I am already considering trading after only having it a year."

Love the look and feel of this vehicle!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Body style and engine performance"

Cons: "Center console could have a little more storage"

"I wanted one after seeing the commercial about a year and a half ago. Love the unique look of this vehicle. So when I needed to get a new car, I went directly to the Nissan dealership for a test drive. They had one 6-speed on the lot and I drove it and bought the SV that day. The gas mileage is a little lower than stated. I get about 26 mpg in town but I drive in normal mode not eco mode so I could probably get more if I wanted. Overall love this vehicle and have had people stop me to tell me how much they like my JUKE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals