2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 208 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, not a bad price, great handling"

Cons: "no parts on hand for minor traffic accidents"

"The car is great, don't get me wrong. The drive is fabulous in a '13 6 speed MT Nismo. She Jukes left, she Jukes right, the handling is phenomenal. The Nismo trim really adds to the car. The rear spoiler, 18" rims, LED DRLs and skirting make the Juke look more aggressive and sporty. The interior looks awesome with the Nav and lights packages, but don't be fooled at the faux suede - it's only on the front seats. The rear passenger seats are cloth. Just don't get into a fender bender with a brand new Nissan, because parts are backordered for 5-6 months. Nissan consumer affairs doesn't assist their customers once the sale has been made."

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 7, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Juke- Worst investment to date

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, cool interior"

Cons: "engine failure"

"Overall rating of 2 due to lack of reliability and value. In summary, it is the worst vehicle purchase decision I have made. At 55,000 miles, the engine failed due to timing chain failure. Nissan admitted I was not notified of recall. Engine was replaced under warranty. The work was most likely subbed out and after market parts used without my knowledge. Caused many subsequent issues. Now at 80,000 miles and thousands of dollars of other related repairs later, my turbo is blown. Another $3K in repairs needed with NO guarantee that the 2nd engine has not been affected. Of course I received the same explanation as other jilted Juke owners... improper care. Never been serviced anywhere other than Nissan dealership. Calls to Nissan North America are either unhelpful or not returned. Overall, I loved the car once upon a time. Fun to drive, great interior, many complements but totally unreliable and poor mechanic quality where it matters most for a large investment. I still owe on the vehicle and have decided to part ways. I've always owned my cars for 10+ years and well over 100K miles. Sad to say this will not be the case with my Juke. Be very cautious moving forward with this vehicle!"

Love this car! Fun to drive

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "Affordable, cute"

"There is not a lot of room in this car, but it is fun to drive and goes great in the snow and ice. The turbo charged engine gives it plenty of get up and go in sticky situations."

sturdy handling and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling experience."

Cons: "Interior is noisy."

"From the moment I saw my first Juke, I had to have one. My first was a 2011, mine being one of the very very few driving about up here in rural Maine. The first Juke was fun, fast, and for the most part, worth my time and money. I did find it would pull upon sudden acceleration. I figure this must have been something others experienced too, for as my newer 2013 Juke (yes, I bought another), has a little blue sticker on the back bumper suggesting better drive control. The 2013 does drive much better. The only problem I've experienced thus far, is bounce and squeak in the rear suspension. I'll have that looked at next service. I love my Juke. I feel confident when driving it in inclement weather, including slush and snow. The different traction control options and my power over them gives me a greater feeling of control."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals