2012 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

So much fun to drive.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Car has multiple personality drive styles. In city traffic and need to get up and go....Sport mode. Everyday driving normal mode and if you are feeling thrifty and not in a hurry....eco mode. Love the car even if I can't consistently get into the 30mpg range."

Love it!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of upgrades, Eco driving option"

Cons: "No power seats"

"This car is awesome if you want to have fun and have all the luxuries of a bigger vehicle. I bought the SL AWD and it's loaded. It handles like a sports car, but will get you where you need to go in the snow. It was love at first sight and drive!"

Fun Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, gas mileage, AWD, wheel performance, price,"

Cons: "No arm rest, small back seats,"

"I purchased this vehicle March 2011. Driving Performance: It is very fun to drive. It has done well in the snow and rain. I'm looking forward to having it for a whole Minnesota winter. Features: So many great features for the price. I enjoy switching the drive mode between normal and sport. The heated seats, ipod connection, and XM satellite are used heavily. Cons: The size is not for everyone (especially tall people), but good if you are below 6ft. It is also not a luxury car. You will feel the bumps in the road and hear the outside noise."

fun, cool, quick

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"i bought a 2011 juke sv awd with cvt automatic transmission. i am happy with this purchase. i see people turn their heads all the time when i drive by. not too many of these juke's on the road yet. so expect questions and long glances. quick response and handles well. push button to switch between 2wd, variable awd or 50-50 awd. comfortable ride in front seats, kinda limited room in rear seats because of the smaller size of this crossover. dash and controls are layed out nice. has auto temp control. easy to switch between sport, normal and eco drive modes. bluetooth hands free phone sync. adequate room behind rear seat. rear seats fold down for additional room. actual gas mileage is less than stated on sticker. i average 20-24 mpg. but mostly in town driving with quicker take off than most drivers. i was driving a jeep wrangler, so the gas mileage in the juke doubles what i was getting in the jeep."

Utter delight

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I have not driven anything like this car in my life! It's amazing! I am excited to drive this car everyday... I even get excited when I get stuck in traffic with this car. Some of the features that I love are the Bluetooth capability, the MP3 player capability, it's comfort, and of course, it's sporty design and feel. When you get on the pedal, you mooovve! This sucker's got pickup! We have the graphite blue color, which is beautiful. I previously had a Pontiac Vibe... and I kind of miss the room in the back. My wishlist for the Juke includes a roomier back seat area, and a larger hatchback area. I also would add a phone charger station to the backseat area. I like the fact that I can determine how much mileage I can get. With sport mode-less, and with 2WD and on ECO-more. My choice. I also LOVE the AWD... in MN it's a must!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals