2012 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

It should be Yellow

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pros: "cool looking"

Cons: "not reliable"

"Fun car to drive for the first 5,000 miles, then the novelty wore off. I drive 35,000 a year, so comfort is key. Sharp looking car and with snow tires it was grewat in the snow.But my problem is with reliability. The cvt trans never shifts right. It has a bad hesitation.40,000 they put a whole new engine and now we're negotiating a buy back. Maybe the new ones are better, but I would have a hard time recommending this car."

Unique style

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Turbo, Unique, great price, gas saver"

Cons: "Too fast!"

"The Nissan Juke is definitely a neck breaker. I see a lot of people turning their heads to get a good glimpse at the Juke. It's impressive turbo-charged engine screams down the freeway. This is a great comfortable car that has a lot of pep into it. I could also fit a 15" subwoofer in the trunk. Nissan really are making power moves by releasing the beast aka JUKE! You can literally floor this car for 2 hours straight and still get a whopping 25mpg this car is impressive. A sporty look, a sporty engine without the sacrifice of fuel economy and comfort!"

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

Great car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, not a bad price, great handling"

Cons: "no parts on hand for minor traffic accidents"

"The car is great, don't get me wrong. The drive is fabulous in a '13 6 speed MT Nismo. She Jukes left, she Jukes right, the handling is phenomenal. The Nismo trim really adds to the car. The rear spoiler, 18" rims, LED DRLs and skirting make the Juke look more aggressive and sporty. The interior looks awesome with the Nav and lights packages, but don't be fooled at the faux suede - it's only on the front seats. The rear passenger seats are cloth. Just don't get into a fender bender with a brand new Nissan, because parts are backordered for 5-6 months. Nissan consumer affairs doesn't assist their customers once the sale has been made."

I love this vehicle.

By on Monday, April 6, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Give it a center armrest without additional charge"

"It is the first car I have ever owned (four years now) that I am considering trading in for a new one exactly like it. Not a bit of trouble with this vehicle, except it needs a center armrest. I can honestly say I love this car - and I've never said that about any vehicle. Lots of positives about this vehicle. One drawback, Florida lovebugs go right through the exterior paint - more so than any car I've had before."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals