2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Juke- Worst investment to date

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, cool interior"

Cons: "engine failure"

"Overall rating of 2 due to lack of reliability and value. In summary, it is the worst vehicle purchase decision I have made. At 55,000 miles, the engine failed due to timing chain failure. Nissan admitted I was not notified of recall. Engine was replaced under warranty. The work was most likely subbed out and after market parts used without my knowledge. Caused many subsequent issues. Now at 80,000 miles and thousands of dollars of other related repairs later, my turbo is blown. Another $3K in repairs needed with NO guarantee that the 2nd engine has not been affected. Of course I received the same explanation as other jilted Juke owners... improper care. Never been serviced anywhere other than Nissan dealership. Calls to Nissan North America are either unhelpful or not returned. Overall, I loved the car once upon a time. Fun to drive, great interior, many complements but totally unreliable and poor mechanic quality where it matters most for a large investment. I still owe on the vehicle and have decided to part ways. I've always owned my cars for 10+ years and well over 100K miles. Sad to say this will not be the case with my Juke. Be very cautious moving forward with this vehicle!"

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

I love this vehicle.

By on Monday, April 6, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Give it a center armrest without additional charge"

"It is the first car I have ever owned (four years now) that I am considering trading in for a new one exactly like it. Not a bit of trouble with this vehicle, except it needs a center armrest. I can honestly say I love this car - and I've never said that about any vehicle. Lots of positives about this vehicle. One drawback, Florida lovebugs go right through the exterior paint - more so than any car I've had before."

Love my Juke

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, power, look."

Cons: "Needs premium gas"

"My juke always turn heads, its sporty design is so unique, has the look of a bulldog puppy, aggressive, fun to drive, ready to take on the world. The only issue is room space, not a complain to me because that's what I wanted. Love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals