2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Fun and cute

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Peppy, fun to drive, unique looking,front is roomy"

Cons: "turbo engine runs sluggish in very cold weather"

"This peppy smaller suv has been fun to drive. I like the looks. I haven't had any problems with the car but it had 2 recall for minor issues. I used regular unleaded gas instead of premium without any problems."

Does NOT live up to our expectations!

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Looks, handling w/AWD is great on windy roads."

Cons: "Slow off the line, not so high tech, firm ride!"

"We bought in on the looks, but quickly found things we don't like, including: very slow off the like (scary slow!), large pillars and mirrors create BIG blind spots!, very noisy on the highway (esp. with wind), sun visor is not wide enough, ride is too firm in normal mode, electronic temperature is NOT remembered! (high tech?), gas mileage is NOT good, cup holders are not usable (if cup has a handle) We personally like a vehicle that *is* responsive! Our Cube is quicker off the line and more consistent! Nissan service says that's the way it's designed, nothing can or will be done. We are cancelling our extended warranty and looking to trade after *only* 4 months, likely taking a big loss! Younger folks may like it, we want more comfort and quiet!"

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Juke- Worst investment to date

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, cool interior"

Cons: "engine failure"

"Overall rating of 2 due to lack of reliability and value. In summary, it is the worst vehicle purchase decision I have made. At 55,000 miles, the engine failed due to timing chain failure. Nissan admitted I was not notified of recall. Engine was replaced under warranty. The work was most likely subbed out and after market parts used without my knowledge. Caused many subsequent issues. Now at 80,000 miles and thousands of dollars of other related repairs later, my turbo is blown. Another $3K in repairs needed with NO guarantee that the 2nd engine has not been affected. Of course I received the same explanation as other jilted Juke owners... improper care. Never been serviced anywhere other than Nissan dealership. Calls to Nissan North America are either unhelpful or not returned. Overall, I loved the car once upon a time. Fun to drive, great interior, many complements but totally unreliable and poor mechanic quality where it matters most for a large investment. I still owe on the vehicle and have decided to part ways. I've always owned my cars for 10+ years and well over 100K miles. Sad to say this will not be the case with my Juke. Be very cautious moving forward with this vehicle!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals