2012 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

great job nissan

By on Monday, December 26, 2016

"I HAVE A 2011 JUKE SV AWD I LOVE IT SO MUCH , WILL CONSIDER TRADING FOR A NEW MODEL LATE DOWN THE ROAD. ITS SPEEDY, WITH ALL THE PERCS I WANT. AWD SUNROOF REARVIEW CAMERA RIDES HIGH BLUETOOTH COMFORTABLE INTERIOR INTER COOLED TURBO+"

fun, cool, quick

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"i bought a 2011 juke sv awd with cvt automatic transmission. i am happy with this purchase. i see people turn their heads all the time when i drive by. not too many of these juke's on the road yet. so expect questions and long glances. quick response and handles well. push button to switch between 2wd, variable awd or 50-50 awd. comfortable ride in front seats, kinda limited room in rear seats because of the smaller size of this crossover. dash and controls are layed out nice. has auto temp control. easy to switch between sport, normal and eco drive modes. bluetooth hands free phone sync. adequate room behind rear seat. rear seats fold down for additional room. actual gas mileage is less than stated on sticker. i average 20-24 mpg. but mostly in town driving with quicker take off than most drivers. i was driving a jeep wrangler, so the gas mileage in the juke doubles what i was getting in the jeep."

Utter delight

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I have not driven anything like this car in my life! It's amazing! I am excited to drive this car everyday... I even get excited when I get stuck in traffic with this car. Some of the features that I love are the Bluetooth capability, the MP3 player capability, it's comfort, and of course, it's sporty design and feel. When you get on the pedal, you mooovve! This sucker's got pickup! We have the graphite blue color, which is beautiful. I previously had a Pontiac Vibe... and I kind of miss the room in the back. My wishlist for the Juke includes a roomier back seat area, and a larger hatchback area. I also would add a phone charger station to the backseat area. I like the fact that I can determine how much mileage I can get. With sport mode-less, and with 2WD and on ECO-more. My choice. I also LOVE the AWD... in MN it's a must!"

I love this car!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, great in snow"

Cons: "Seats are too small for my 6'4" grandson."

"This is one of the best cars that I've owned. It's been 100% reliable and even after 3.5 years of owning it, I still love driving it. My only (small) complaint is that it's a little uncomfortable for long drives."

never gets rated gas mileage 32/gal averages 27

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"Gas mileage is poor. Rated at 32/gal HWY best if every gets is 27 mpg."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals