2012 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

So much fun to drive.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Car has multiple personality drive styles. In city traffic and need to get up and go....Sport mode. Everyday driving normal mode and if you are feeling thrifty and not in a hurry....eco mode. Love the car even if I can't consistently get into the 30mpg range."

Utter delight

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I have not driven anything like this car in my life! It's amazing! I am excited to drive this car everyday... I even get excited when I get stuck in traffic with this car. Some of the features that I love are the Bluetooth capability, the MP3 player capability, it's comfort, and of course, it's sporty design and feel. When you get on the pedal, you mooovve! This sucker's got pickup! We have the graphite blue color, which is beautiful. I previously had a Pontiac Vibe... and I kind of miss the room in the back. My wishlist for the Juke includes a roomier back seat area, and a larger hatchback area. I also would add a phone charger station to the backseat area. I like the fact that I can determine how much mileage I can get. With sport mode-less, and with 2WD and on ECO-more. My choice. I also LOVE the AWD... in MN it's a must!"

fun, cool, quick

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"i bought a 2011 juke sv awd with cvt automatic transmission. i am happy with this purchase. i see people turn their heads all the time when i drive by. not too many of these juke's on the road yet. so expect questions and long glances. quick response and handles well. push button to switch between 2wd, variable awd or 50-50 awd. comfortable ride in front seats, kinda limited room in rear seats because of the smaller size of this crossover. dash and controls are layed out nice. has auto temp control. easy to switch between sport, normal and eco drive modes. bluetooth hands free phone sync. adequate room behind rear seat. rear seats fold down for additional room. actual gas mileage is less than stated on sticker. i average 20-24 mpg. but mostly in town driving with quicker take off than most drivers. i was driving a jeep wrangler, so the gas mileage in the juke doubles what i was getting in the jeep."

never gets rated gas mileage 32/gal averages 27

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"Gas mileage is poor. Rated at 32/gal HWY best if every gets is 27 mpg."

I love it!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "Dependable."

Cons: "Windshield whippers need to be the same length."

"Very good performance and gas mileage so far."

Zippy Fun on the 101

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy to park, review camera is excel"

Cons: "Door padding, switches need to be illuminated"

"This is not a luxury car, rather one that is incredibly easy to park, maneuver in and out of traffic, and has great forward visibility. Exterior is fun and extroverted. The interior shows its roots as an economy car. I ordered from a blog the center arm rest, which has increased my driving comfort immensely. Thus far I'm averaging >25 with intense city driving and some heavy traffic freeway driving. On long trips, I've gotten over 30mpg. My complaints are few: door padding is too thin and the switches on the doors should be illuminated. Arm rest should be standard."

excellent car, drives like a bmw

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "great gas mileage. worlds best AWD system."

"awesome car, love it hate to see it go :("

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"It rode smoothly. Didn't like the fact dealer wouldn't negotiate on pricing. The AWD can only be felt riding in the back seat. The roads were icey and although it slide a little regained control quickly. Seats were surprisingly comfortable and has plenty of power for passing. Time wil tell if mpg's are true to claim."

Real deal

By on Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Pros: "Fun car to drive!"

Cons: "Dealers"

"Is the real deal for his size. As ugly as is, looks great. Breaks the mold for this size of cars. Motor has a lot of spicy driving, I love the car"

l love this car.

By on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pros: "like the sport car feeling"

Cons: "not liking using the higher gas"

"I just brought this car 1 week ago. It feels like a sports car love the feeling."

squeaky

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"I would give this car a 10 if the plastic dash didn't squeak where the windshield meets it."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cons: "NO CENTER ARM REST NEEDS MORE CARGO ROOM"

"BUT I OUT GREW IT, WISH THEY MADE ONE A LIL BIGGER..."

Very Fun!

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Fun, fast, peppy, unique"

Cons: "No armrest @ center consel"

"I just got this crossover and love how fun it is to drive! It hugs the winding roads just right. The acceleration is cool compared to other cars. The unique design definitely sets it apart from the other crossovers out there."

I love my Juke

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I financed this car a week ago, and from the moment I test drove it I fell in love. It is not as big as an SUV or crossover which is good for someone like me who is use to driving small cars. I also enjoy the push button start and the keyless entry. The turbo makes this a very fun car to drive. You can choose sport mode, normal mode, or eco mode. Also this vehicle is EXCELLENT on gas milage. I previously owned a Honda civic. The juke gets better gas milage than my civic did and it takes less to fill it up because it has a smaller gas tank. I GIVE THIS VEHICLE 5 STARS!"

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome functions, Gas mileage, Fun t"

"I had two RAV4s, one pilot, one highlander, one focus and one benz. This time around, I wanted something smaller, fuel efficient, AND AWD. I wasn't even considering Juke at first, but someone mentioned it and I looked it up. It looked funky, but I liked MPG... So I went to the car dealership. I test drove it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's small, but has turbo engine. It got an awesome kick to it. I bought SL AWD full op. It has everything I ever need. It's such a fun car to drive. Usually I put it on ECO mode and drive around. So far I've been having 30 MPG local which is GREAT. Everyone compliments my car and wants to drive it whenever they can lol. Handling is awesome, GPA is so easy to use, THEIR SPEAK SYSTEM IS SO UNREAL. Cargo is small, but I knew it when I bought it and didn't care much for it. Backseat was more roomy than I thought. It's very comfortable to drive :)"

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

Fun ride

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

Pros: "Power, smooth ride."

Cons: "gas miliage, hard seats"

"I enjoy driving the juke. Although not getting good gas milage yet. Hope it gets better. All in all it is a fun driving car. I drive city and highway with mountains. Quick power to climb the mountain. Hope it is good in the winter time. I am driving my juke sv for a few weeks now."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

Love my Juke, sporty and fast!

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, fast"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I got my Juke in October2012 brand new. I got the SV/sport model, so it comes with chrome package and a fin on the top of the trunk, as well as, has the leather interior, nav, heat/air control, sun-roof etc. I find that this is the best model of all the Jukes. You get the most for your money and its not much more than the lowest model. This car also states Pure Drive on the back of it but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I love the speed on the car. Has a lot of get up for a 4cyl. Have never used sport mode, don't think I really need to. Have tested out the econ mode and its very sluggish, so don't prefer to use it but it is supposed to improve gas mileage. A con (for some people) may be gas mileage. You cannot compare this car to a sedan that gets 35+ mpg (as my old Toyota Corolla got.) When I first got it, I was averaging 23/mpg. I drive about 40 miles round trip to work. I was using off brand fuels including Arco to fill-up at first. I noticed that if I put brand name fuel (mainly chevron/mobile), I was getting around 28 to 29 mpg. I continue to stay away from Arco as well as off name gas stations and only use Chevron/Mobile/Shell and continue to maintain 28-29 mpg. Id say this is your best bet if you drive a lot. It may be 20 cents more a gallon (2.00 more a fill-up) but your getting about 40-50 miles more out of your fill-up which is saving you money in the long run. I also only use premium fuel. It says you can use 87 rating but I have never tried it. In regards to fill-ups, this cars fuel light comes one once you have used close to 10 gallons (I think somewhere after 9.5 gallons used), however, this car has around a 13 gallon tank. Do not worry if you see this and the mileage countdown, you are not going to run out of gas. You are only filling up 10-11 gallons MAX if you continue to drive around while the fuel light is on. The most I've had to fill up was around 40.00 (3.70/gal roughly), so fill-ups aren't bad provided you are using good gasoline and getting more mileage for your money. Cons: This car has no arm rest in the center. I had to get used to that at first but now its not a big deal. Also the space in the backseat is very small. My uncle is about 5'7 and a big guy and he fit in the back seat well. My friend who is 6'3 could not fit in the car. So it is definitely compact inside. Im small myself (4'11) so is perfect for me. Pro's: Love the speed and the gas mileage for an SUV type car. Body style and inside design. For higher models the backup camera is handy along with navigation. Also has all the perks that an expensive brand car has for a cheaper, more affordable price. My car was listed at 28,999 and I got it for 24,999. Everything else about my Juke is great! I love her and very satisfied with my purchase."

can you say fun ?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The Juke grabbed our attention for its unique styling and was curious to see it in person. Having seen it and then test driven it , there was really no question as to if to get one only when to get one. The car is seriously good fun. On those boring stop start runs to work Eco mode is perfect giving pretty good MPG. The Juke though comes into its own when the sport mode is selected. The car simply comes alive, eager to accelerate, holding the road very well (especially considering its slightly raised body height) and very precise steering. The electric power steering can however make it feel like the there is no feedback and it does feel light, around town that is fine but on on the open road it takes a little getting used to. It may also contribute to the slight pull to the right under hard acceleration. (Torque steer) 91+ fuel (Premium) is recommended in the manual which is disappointing but only to be expected on a car with a turbo. Overall the Juke is great fun and I am delighted to have one."

Very Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Not spacious, no air vents in the back seats"

"If space is what you are looking for, don't bother. This car provides great gas mileage and great aesthetics. It's a hybrid between an SUV and a car, but really it has more feature of a car. It has satellite radio (but don't be fooled, it comes with an optional monthly subscription) and nice sound overall. I recommend this car to anyone interested in a mid-priced, sport-looking car :)"

Fun, Functional, Fairly Priced

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"I have owned a SV with all wheel drive for about 2 weeks so I am still in the romance stage with this vehicle. The marketing is supposed to be towards younger males but I am 64 and bought it because I live in an isolated area, need all wheel drive, need a fair amount of comfort, and wanted a car that I could easily get in and out of. I like the styling of the vehicle but many think that it has a frog look which it may but that is all the more fun for me. I love the power and the fact that I can switch from normal to economy to sport mode. I would imagine that the reliability would be good as I have owned several nissans in my life and I put 250,000 miles on one and never had any problem with it and the quality of the Juke appears good. Also, the vehicle looks and feels much bigger than it really is and the ride is very comfortable and is free of engine, wind or road noise. In short, I am happy to own it."

Love the Car

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great car to drive"

Cons: "no console storage"

"Fun to drive. Has the power of a v6 and gets 32 MPG highway/City combined"

Cute design but rough ride

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "cute and quick"

Cons: "rough ride, lack of storage, sound system"

"Love the look and the speedy acceleration but not satisfied with the space(storage)or the rough ride. The sound system is not that great as well. I am already considering trading after only having it a year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals