ZIP code

2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Amazing!

By on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Just purchased JUKE yesterday, it is so much fun and drives so well! It is such a good looking vehicle,with a lot of character.I know You can get for the money Rouge , a little biger ,but it looks just like any other car ....I love the solution of switching from auto-sport-eco mode.The sport mode is really powerful (You ll bee surprice!) ,the eco-gas economy is lot weaker,but still stronger then my 99 Rav 4.I gave 5 exellent ,because I really like it ,and hope You too!"

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

"mileage is not even close to what is claimed"

Very reliable and comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, January 6, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good acceleration"

Cons: "fuel economy could be better, some blind spots"

"This vehicle had all the bells and whistles I desired except good fuel economy. If that is not an issue, I would highly recommend this vehicle."

Fun and peppy!

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Unique design, fun to drive, powerful engine"

Cons: "Premium gas, mileage, iPod hookup placing"

"I love the design of the Juke! I own the SV AWD CVT. I enjoy the turbo, although it took some getting used to at first. When you accelerate, it's slow to respond initially, but watch out: in a second, you'll be flying!! At first, I was afraid it would get away from me, but after putting a few miles on it, I've figured it out. It is sporty and fun to drive, and it "shines" when driving on compact snow"

2011 JUKE SL

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "fast, drives excellent, sharp turning radius"

Cons: "MPG, small, sports car ride"

"Handles and rides like a sports car. we just took it on a 600 mile trip. the drive was effortless and comfortable as long as your not on a rough road. It's easy to handle in traffic and fast. We have noticed a few rattles coming from the rear hatch area. Gas mileage is not what they claim. we average about 23.5 mpg in normal mode. you'll have to drive in economy mode to get the 32mpg they claim. Overall we love the car, but realized it's not for a family. We 'll probably trade for a Altima."

Great SUV

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Ipod connection is very hard to reach."

"Great car. Peppy with the turbo. The variable AWD does great in the snow. Ipod connection is hard to reach. Gas mileage isn't as good as I would have expected. Have had absolutely no issues with this car."

Very Pleasant Surprise

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, head-turner, lots of features"

Cons: "Poor mpg for size and engine - even when careful"

"Plenty of storage area - IF you fold down the rear seat. Roomy in front passenger area. Fits very nicely in standard parking space and especially in the garage with lot of 'walk-around' room. Plenty of pick up in "Normal" or "Sport" mode, "Eco" as expected is weak in hilly areas. But the mileage is very disappointing - Driving without a heavy foot (accelerating, not "launching"; no "jackrabbit" starts; staying out of "Sport" mode", etc), only 24.9mpg."

Absolutely love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Spectacular bank for the buck. This must be driven"

"This vehicle is a blast to drive. If you want something bigger than a two seater sports car and have a need for technology and creature comforts, this is your crossover."

Awesome SUV Fast love the nissan

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, It has everything you need."

"Great Car Love it.. drives great... It has all the bells and whistles."

Impressed!!

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I have always been an SUV type consumer but several years ago I traded my large SUV for a Sedan...boy was that a mistake!! I was in the market for another SUV but didn't want to give up the MPG's in a Sedan. So I test drove the 2011 Juke and I was hooked! I was impressed with the performance and the sleek look of the vehicle as well as the price point. Also, the 1.6 Liter DIG Turbo Charged 188 in-line 4 cylinder engine gave you plenty of pep. The front leg room is comfortable but the rear seating is small. This vehicle would best fit a single to small family. However, I enjoy the fold-down 60/40 seats which suprisingly has plenty of cargo space. Although I have only had this car for a month I would strongly recommend this vehicle to a friend. The Juke gave me the best of both worlds!!"

fairly priced.

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have the SV model. Handles great. Estimated MPG is between 27 and 32...I haven't been able to get anything better than 25. Cloth seating is sub-standard and cheap. This first year model has great potential. Future models might consider a roof rack for hauling surfboards, kayaks etc. Perhaps better undercarriage clearance would allow some fun road trips off the beaten track. Overall great fun car at a fair price. Love all the standard bluetooth,ipod integration,cruise, sunroof etc. Reliability? Time will tell"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Fun to drive!

By on Friday, May 15, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and great gas mileage."

Cons: "No leg room in back seat."

"I drive a 2 lane rural curvy road to work everyday with only 1 area for passing. This little car handles the curves nicely and if I choose to pass, picks up and goes at a whim! I traded a Lexus 330 for it and while I miss the luxury the Lexus offered, it beats the Lexus hands down in terms of fun and excitement to drive. I only wish that it was a little bigger because the back seat isn't big enough for a passenger with legs and the 10 gallon tank has me filling up more often than I'd like even though I get 25.6 mpg city."

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Fun and cute

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Peppy, fun to drive, unique looking,front is roomy"

Cons: "turbo engine runs sluggish in very cold weather"

"This peppy smaller suv has been fun to drive. I like the looks. I haven't had any problems with the car but it had 2 recall for minor issues. I used regular unleaded gas instead of premium without any problems."

Does NOT live up to our expectations!

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Looks, handling w/AWD is great on windy roads."

Cons: "Slow off the line, not so high tech, firm ride!"

"We bought in on the looks, but quickly found things we don't like, including: very slow off the like (scary slow!), large pillars and mirrors create BIG blind spots!, very noisy on the highway (esp. with wind), sun visor is not wide enough, ride is too firm in normal mode, electronic temperature is NOT remembered! (high tech?), gas mileage is NOT good, cup holders are not usable (if cup has a handle) We personally like a vehicle that *is* responsive! Our Cube is quicker off the line and more consistent! Nissan service says that's the way it's designed, nothing can or will be done. We are cancelling our extended warranty and looking to trade after *only* 4 months, likely taking a big loss! Younger folks may like it, we want more comfort and quiet!"

Most Fun Venhicle Ever

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Exterior Looks."

Cons: "Doesn't come with arm rest, but this is an option"

"I've only owned this car for several months, but have to admit that it is the most fun vehicle to drive that I have ever owned. It's extremely quick and handles great. Also, feels very solid. I also really like the way it looks. I have an Atomic Gold (my favorite color) S model and get favorable comments wherever I go. I also like the interior. Even though this is the base model, the upholstery on the seats is excellent. I hope this vehicle is as reliable as it is fun to drive."

Juke- Worst investment to date

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, cool interior"

Cons: "engine failure"

"Overall rating of 2 due to lack of reliability and value. In summary, it is the worst vehicle purchase decision I have made. At 55,000 miles, the engine failed due to timing chain failure. Nissan admitted I was not notified of recall. Engine was replaced under warranty. The work was most likely subbed out and after market parts used without my knowledge. Caused many subsequent issues. Now at 80,000 miles and thousands of dollars of other related repairs later, my turbo is blown. Another $3K in repairs needed with NO guarantee that the 2nd engine has not been affected. Of course I received the same explanation as other jilted Juke owners... improper care. Never been serviced anywhere other than Nissan dealership. Calls to Nissan North America are either unhelpful or not returned. Overall, I loved the car once upon a time. Fun to drive, great interior, many complements but totally unreliable and poor mechanic quality where it matters most for a large investment. I still owe on the vehicle and have decided to part ways. I've always owned my cars for 10+ years and well over 100K miles. Sad to say this will not be the case with my Juke. Be very cautious moving forward with this vehicle!"

My favorite crossover

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fuel efficient"

Cons: "No center armrest, limited cargo capacity"

"Long time Mustang owner. I needed a vehicle with a larger backseat to accommodate my growing kids but didn't want to sacrifice performance. The Juke was a big surprise to me because I expected a driving experience similar to the Rogue/CR-V/Rav-4, what I got was a sport crossover that is a blast to drive. It isn't going to outrun a SS Camaro or GT Mustang but it sticks to the road and when the turbo kicks in it'll push you back in your seat!"

I love this vehicle.

By on Monday, April 6, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Give it a center armrest without additional charge"

"It is the first car I have ever owned (four years now) that I am considering trading in for a new one exactly like it. Not a bit of trouble with this vehicle, except it needs a center armrest. I can honestly say I love this car - and I've never said that about any vehicle. Lots of positives about this vehicle. One drawback, Florida lovebugs go right through the exterior paint - more so than any car I've had before."

Love my Juke

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, power, look."

Cons: "Needs premium gas"

"My juke always turn heads, its sporty design is so unique, has the look of a bulldog puppy, aggressive, fun to drive, ready to take on the world. The only issue is room space, not a complain to me because that's what I wanted. Love it."

I Love Love Love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Easy to get in/out of parking places. Fun."

Cons: "Small blind spot but you get used to it."

"I've had my Juke for a year now and it is so much fun. I get around 28 Mpg in town. Great shopping car. Lots of storage room for carrying everything. I get asked daily "How much fun is that to drive?" There are two more in my town and they were bought because they saw mine."

Unique style

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "Turbo, Unique, great price, gas saver"

Cons: "Too fast!"

"The Nissan Juke is definitely a neck breaker. I see a lot of people turning their heads to get a good glimpse at the Juke. It's impressive turbo-charged engine screams down the freeway. This is a great comfortable car that has a lot of pep into it. I could also fit a 15" subwoofer in the trunk. Nissan really are making power moves by releasing the beast aka JUKE! You can literally floor this car for 2 hours straight and still get a whopping 25mpg this car is impressive. A sporty look, a sporty engine without the sacrifice of fuel economy and comfort!"

Great little car

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good MPG, sound system, storage"

Cons: "nav screen hard to read"

"I bought this as a change from my jeep wrangler (that I still miss, dearly) but this is a great car. I have the AWD and get between 26 and 31mpg depending on the driving conditions. Speaking of driving conditions, the sport mode is quite handy for maneuvering through traffic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals