ZIP code

2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 208 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome functions, Gas mileage, Fun t"

"I had two RAV4s, one pilot, one highlander, one focus and one benz. This time around, I wanted something smaller, fuel efficient, AND AWD. I wasn't even considering Juke at first, but someone mentioned it and I looked it up. It looked funky, but I liked MPG... So I went to the car dealership. I test drove it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's small, but has turbo engine. It got an awesome kick to it. I bought SL AWD full op. It has everything I ever need. It's such a fun car to drive. Usually I put it on ECO mode and drive around. So far I've been having 30 MPG local which is GREAT. Everyone compliments my car and wants to drive it whenever they can lol. Handling is awesome, GPA is so easy to use, THEIR SPEAK SYSTEM IS SO UNREAL. Cargo is small, but I knew it when I bought it and didn't care much for it. Backseat was more roomy than I thought. It's very comfortable to drive :)"

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

Fun ride

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

Pros: "Power, smooth ride."

Cons: "gas miliage, hard seats"

"I enjoy driving the juke. Although not getting good gas milage yet. Hope it gets better. All in all it is a fun driving car. I drive city and highway with mountains. Quick power to climb the mountain. Hope it is good in the winter time. I am driving my juke sv for a few weeks now."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals