2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Fun, powerful, great buy

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, stylish, great size"

Cons: "Lacks center console, S model"

"I've had my Juke since January 2011 and love it. I get usually 280-300 miles per tank. I'm not sure how others are only getting 220 or less. The gas mileage can be beat by other crossovers, but the Juke is much more enjoyable to drive. I am always getting compliments and people asking why they haven't seen them before. The interior is awkward at first since it lacks a center console, but I have gotten over it. Also, would definitely recommend getting the SV over the S. I have the S model and the appearance of the stereo and AC controls feel cheapened. Otherwise, love it!"

not 100% yet

By on Friday, January 7, 2011

"Love the looks, love the options, love the turbo charger. MPG is not good. Had to take it in at 3,300 miles, problem with air sensor and only getting about 23MPG even though 70% of my driving is hwy. They reprogrammed and I was told the MPG would greatly improve, no change. Not a happy camper. Going back to dealer and give them another chance."

Cure for mid-life crisis

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Test drove a few crossover type cars, but once this hit the showroom, it was the last test drive I would need. This was it. I'm a middle-aged man and I dig the looks and hate to just blend in. This makes me feel like a kid again. I thought the looks would get more negative feedback which I would have loved - being the rebel that I am. But so far everybody loves it when they see it in person. Drives and handles as good as my G35 and I'm going to like this much better in the snow. Nissan has a sleeper hit on their hands with this...Very hard to find and dealers already charging thousands over msrp. It's time to buy stock in Nissan."

Too much fun to drive! Love it!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Great acceleration, fun to drive,"

Cons: "No center console storage"

"Just bought the juke. Traded in a gas guzzling 2011 jeep grand cherokee. Test drove it and had to have it. Love the sport and normal driving modes. Getting around 27 mpg, but I drive mine in normal mode most of the time. Consider this car a two seater with a bonus backseat. Plenty of room up front and a little tight in the back seat, but I was aware of the size when I bought it. Great to have the fold down backseat. The handling of this car is just what I expected from Nissan. Great! I am definetly sold on the juke!"

I LOVED THIS CAR!!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pros: "super fun to drive, lots of pep and zip!"

Cons: "not enough cup holders, no arm rest"

"I purchased this car after graduating from college; I needed something newer that would keep up with the mileage my new job was going to require of me. At the time, it was the best choice for me in terms of affordability, size, and fun! I test drove it and fell in love because of its peppy get up and go and zippy handling. The timing belt was recalled and was replaced at no cost to me, and was the only maintenance I ever had done. I kept up with oil changes and tire rotations and she treated me well in return, never breaking down. Last week, my Juke valiantly sacrificed herself to save me when someone rear ended me on the highway. I'm pretty sure she will be totaled, and I will miss her dearly, but our time together was wonderful!"

You will luv this car !!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "good gas mileage , spirited 4cyl turbo, fun to dri"

Cons: "back seat a little cramped"

"I bought this car July 2014, I never heard of a Juke before I test drove it and fell in love with it. It is a fun spirited car with decent gas mileage . I have had it 8 months so far and I just want to go out and buy a new one with all the bells and whistles. Mine has AWD and came in handy in the winter. I also had the dealer add a sunroof.I like the way it sits up like a SUV I get compliments on it all the time. Pros. Their is lots of headroom for driver and front passenger. Very fun to drive. Cons.back seat is a little cramped. I would highly recommend this vehicle, like I said it is so much fun to drive!!! Its been very reliable so far no problems other than a driverside nozzle for the windshield washer $15.00 part"

EXcellent car, I LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pros: "size, gas mileage, looks, it's fun"

Cons: "very small back seat, noisy on the highway"

"Small and sporty, not a family car"

Love the way this car handles!

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive!"

Cons: "Arm rest isn't standard equipment."

"Great value, great gas mileage. Fun to drive. My kids are gone so I don't need a big SUV, didn't want a sedan either, so this is great. It is peppy and has a great turning radius."

I LOVE THIS CAR

By on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pros: "handling, icon system, CVT, spacious"

Cons: "trunk space, blind spots"

"Got the 2012 Nissan Juke SV FWD a few weeks ago and I love it. As a bigger guy 6'4'' 295 pounds I have the room I need. It handles like a dream and the ICON system is unreal."

Love it!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of upgrades, Eco driving option"

Cons: "No power seats"

"This car is awesome if you want to have fun and have all the luxuries of a bigger vehicle. I bought the SL AWD and it's loaded. It handles like a sports car, but will get you where you need to go in the snow. It was love at first sight and drive!"

Not a disappointment..

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, practical, decent price and gas mileage."

Cons: "I got nothin' here."

"Haven't enjoyed driving this much for years! The Juke is one fun vehicle and the SL is nicely appointed for the money. It's a great choice if you need AWD, yet like some sporty feel. A very cool Crossover. Haven't driven it through a winter yet, maybe after I'd have something not positive to say, but so far.. Love It. Have been told many times it looks much better in real life than in pictures,(but really don't care what others think of the Jukes' looks, I knew Juke was beautiful the minute I saw her!)"

Worse Decision I Ever Made

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive but it ends there"

Cons: "Poor vehicle all around"

"I enjoy the looks of my Juke but it ends there. It does not match the 25-30 mpg listed on the window sticker so be prepared to stop every 220 miles to fill your tank with premium gas. Around town I am getting between 19 to 23 mpg. The 19 was in Sport mode which really eats the gas. The 22 to 23 mpg is in Eco or Normal mode -- no change in mpg between the 2 settings. On a trip I received 25.3"

Fun, Fast, Compact, Impractical

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pros: "fun, fast, compact, unique,"

Cons: "gas milage for size, interior design"

"When I saw the ad for the Juke, I knew it was for me. I've never been a "car person" and never thought I would want a new car (all previous cars were used). However, I loved the Juke and now that I own one... I still love it but there are some compromises that one should be aware of: 1.) Interior lighting is almost non existent. I had to install sticky lights for the back seat and trunk. 2.) The glove box is comically cavernous. It is narrow and DEEP which makes storing stuff in there a mess. If you store things in the front they fall out the sides when the compartment is open. Super annoying. 3.) No arm rest and the compartment to store things in the center console is not convenient/easy to use. 4.) Gas milage is not what it was advertised as and I've read other reviews that say the same thing. I use a additive/fuel injector cleaner which helped but I'm running about 24-26mpg. However, despite all that I still love the car. The exterior design is so unique and gets some attention. The engine is great. I love having the turbo power and the handling is pretty good too. I love having the AWD especially with this winter we're having. The car is small enough to park in those city spaces that other cars have to pass up, but I was still able to bring home my 10 ft long carpet."

Love the body style

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Great body style, conversation starter."

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, little storage, no leg room"

"Bought this car 6 months ago, now considering trading it. Love the body style but have had an aching back since purchasing the car. The car seats are contoured in a way which puts pressure and strain on my lower back and tail bone. Not built for the golden years person :( Not enough storage room in the front, sides, back or trunk of the car. I didn't realize I would miss so many of the creature comforts that I had in my previous car such as automatic lights, sunroof, storage etc. I found that there are too many bells and whistles missing in the model that I bought. The absolute worst is the constant lower back pain that I now have which is worse immediately after driving any long or semi long distances. More than 20 minutes in the car is a killer."

Still turning heads!

By on Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, drop seats for cargo"

Cons: "small gas tank, no arm rest"

"People still stop me all the time to ask about my Juke and they like it. Other Juke owners I have met are just as enthusiastic. I bought one of the first on the sales floor in October 2010. I have driven the tires off this car with a 75 mile commute and have been very happy with the comfort level and handling. People can't believe how much stuff I can pack in this car when I drop the back seats. My only complaint has been the same as everyone else: could use a larger gas tank, more interior lighting, and an armrest/storage console. Otherwise, still very happy with it. Also, the Nissan dealer was/is still much more accomodating than the Honda dealer."

I Enjoy my Juke a lot

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun to drive, the looks you get"

Cons: "small gas tank, no center armrest, no dead pedal,"

"Car is pretty fast and handles nicely. Sport mode is a blast. Car has plenty of power for passing or merging onto the highway. Interior is pretty nice. At first I was bemoaning a lack of a armrest but I think I have already got used to not having one. My only real takeaways are that the gas tank is a bit small and I now have to fill up a bit more frequently. I'm only getting about 25 or 26 mpg but drive in AWDv most of the time and I do not drive slow. I also wish that you could get the AWD with the 6speed. This is the first cvt equipped car I have driven and I was a bit surprised how smooth the transmission is. I kind of expected to hate it but after driving it for a while I think it does a fine job. Car does great in snow with the full time AWD."

Love It

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome to drive, Unique, Spacious!!!"

Cons: "Could have front armrest and storage in console"

"Just traded in our old 2011 Juke SV for a newer 2012 Juke SL we didnt want to spend to much not knowing how we were going to like it seeing how it was the first year it came out. After owning it for 18months we decided it was time to invest in a newer one with more features. Love and look forward to owning it til the wheels fall off. Avg 27mpg thats the best MPG any of my vehicles have ever had so I cant complain. Also was told today that they are planning to come out with a newer edition in a couple yrs with 540Horsepower!! yes you heard me correctly..."

LOVE my Juke!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great acceleration, awesome stereo"

Cons: "2nd cupholder in console under armrest."

"Went from a Camry to this car because I needed something sportier and able to fit in my small garage of my new house. Love the looks. All the comments I've read says it doesn't have an arm rest, but it DOES! It's just narrow. The only con I have is that the second cup holder in console is hidden by the armrest. Love the push button ignition and the keyless entry. The back-up monitor is so cool because it shows incriments of 5 feet away from an object. This car is awesome!"

<3 My JUKE!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "CUTE, DIG Turbo, ICON, smooth, easy & fun to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, headrest could be more adjustable"

"Perfect for what I was looking for in a car, small and sporty. Though this is still bigger than I thought I would get. I was initially looking for a 2 door smaller low to the ground coupe and ended up with this higher but not too high off the ground 4 door sport cross utility with DIG Turbo. It handles so easy. Love how different it looks than the other cars out there, hope this Euro style stays. It's so funny when heads turn. I like the center console because I can see everything I need to get to and it keeps clean. As a passenger I miss an armrest but not while I'm driving, I just don't notice. Also I was wondering why it doesn't come with power seats, maybe because it's sporty? But it would be nice to have and also a more adjustable headrest. I use all the ICON settings, living in SoCal The Eco setting is great for the freeways. Sport Boost is great for passing and just to go fast when you want. Overall I'm thrilled with my new JUKE."

Not your run of the mill box

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "Sporty driver, nice upgrades available"

Cons: "Miss center console arm rest"

"I was looking for a small SUV when I found the JUKE. It has all the room my husband and I need with the fold down rear seats. It sits higher than a car so it is easy to get in and out of. I love the unconventional style of the vehicle and I opted for a black leather interior with red accents, it looks sharp. It is fun to drive in the sport mode and when the weather turns bad the awd mode is very nice. I like the navigation system and backup camera I got on my Juke."

MY FIRST NISSAN!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"When I first saw the 2012 Nissan Juke SL in the dealer showroom it was love at first sight! This car has power, looks and incredible handling. Iv'e had it for two months now and am very pleased with my purchase. It could use a center console and armrest but otherwise everything else is perfect and I highly recommend the Nissan Juke!"

2011 juke sv

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "like the climate controls / econo mode"

Cons: "No armrest really !"

"No armrest ! Poor gas milage ! Drive in the economy mode and still the best I get is 24 hyway. I have a mini turbo and I'm getting 32 overall. The sticker said 32 on the mini and thats what I get. My juke isn't even close to what the sticker said. Feel duked."

Fun Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, gas mileage, AWD, wheel performance, price,"

Cons: "No arm rest, small back seats,"

"I purchased this vehicle March 2011. Driving Performance: It is very fun to drive. It has done well in the snow and rain. I'm looking forward to having it for a whole Minnesota winter. Features: So many great features for the price. I enjoy switching the drive mode between normal and sport. The heated seats, ipod connection, and XM satellite are used heavily. Cons: The size is not for everyone (especially tall people), but good if you are below 6ft. It is also not a luxury car. You will feel the bumps in the road and hear the outside noise."

Looking good

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle after two test drives and have had this vehicle for 4 weeks and I am very dissapoointed that I am not getting the 27city 32 hgwy gas mileage nissan promised. My culculations have indicated I am getting less than 22 hwgy mpg after 2 seperate road trips driving with economy and front wheell drive. My local gas mileage is even worse. I am taking this car back to the dealer to have it checked to determine why to poor gas mileage. It also lack center console for arm rest whilch is uncomfortable for me. When driving in normal or economy the engine tends to whine but has great power and pick up for a cross over."

Great in the snow

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive."

Cons: "It's a tad harsh. It's a sports car."

"I just wanted to add my impressions of the AWD feature, since that was a big part of my reason for buying it. I only had one experience with really bad conditions, but it was a long, long drive home on the interstate, with a couple of bathroom breaks on exits with up to 8" of snow on the roads. I found the Juke to be great in the snow, and there were plenty of cars stuck on the same roads I was traveling. With its sport tuning the Juke lets you feel the quality of the road, which I think is a great advantage. Btw, if you buy one of these, get used to wondering why people are looking at you. They're not looking at you, they're looking at the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals