2011 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

I love my car =)

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "cute, small, easy to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, mpg is not that good"

"I've been wanting a juke ever since I heard Nissan was coming out with a car the size of a mini. I always wanted a small car and this car looked so cute when it came out even though a lot of people said it was ugly. I've owned this car for about a week now and enjoy driving it a lot. Sirius xm makes driving in traffic a lot less boring too. The only negative thing i have about this car is the gas. Even though I drive in Eco mode pretty much 95% of the time, the mgp i get is only 27. And because I drive in Eco mode to try to save more gas, accelerating take quite a bit of time and I noticed that more cars are passing me and cutting me off since I started driving a Juke. Also, the gas tank is pretty small, only about 11 gallons. So expect to visit the pump pretty much every week. Other than that, I really have no complain, its just such a cute car and I just love it!"

More than what meets the eye!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "SUV like, but without the "bigness""

Cons: "Miss the armrest"

"Either you like the styling or you don't. I am finding that for the most part, people are telling me that they like the different look. Gas mileage is what I expected, around 25......alot depends how you drive it. I like sitting up in traffic and the Juke seems much bigger than it is while driving. This is a car that you can interact with by changing the driving modes. Interior quality is not that of a luxury car, but I have the fully loaded SL model and all the options are there, just cheaper. I gave up a Honda Accord Coupe for the Juke and I feel like I am actually driving again as you will feel the road, feel a little more sports car oriented and see the road much better. I live in a hilly area with normal winter conditions, so I look forward to how it will handle in the snow. All in all, a real fun car to drive."

Funky and fun - just my style!

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "Fun, funky & spunky"

Cons: "lacking interior lights & arm rests,small gas tank"

"I have had my car since Aug 2011 and I still have folks asking me about it all the time. I love the way it looks and the way it drives. It's just the right size for my kid and me and I don't get asked to be the taxi very often ;) My only complaints would be the same as I have read from others, not enough interior lighting, no arm rests and gas tank is too small. All these things are minor and I have learned to live with them."

Fun, powerful, great buy

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, stylish, great size"

Cons: "Lacks center console, S model"

"I've had my Juke since January 2011 and love it. I get usually 280-300 miles per tank. I'm not sure how others are only getting 220 or less. The gas mileage can be beat by other crossovers, but the Juke is much more enjoyable to drive. I am always getting compliments and people asking why they haven't seen them before. The interior is awkward at first since it lacks a center console, but I have gotten over it. Also, would definitely recommend getting the SV over the S. I have the S model and the appearance of the stereo and AC controls feel cheapened. Otherwise, love it!"

Nice Car....but

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pros: "Higher off the ground than most small cars."

Cons: "No armrest or console."

"I really like this car. The only thing I don't like is that there is no armrest or console. Other than that, this is a great car. It is small, however my son is 6'4 and he has been in the backseat for several trips and he is ok."

not 100% yet

By on Friday, January 7, 2011

"Love the looks, love the options, love the turbo charger. MPG is not good. Had to take it in at 3,300 miles, problem with air sensor and only getting about 23MPG even though 70% of my driving is hwy. They reprogrammed and I was told the MPG would greatly improve, no change. Not a happy camper. Going back to dealer and give them another chance."

Cure for mid-life crisis

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Test drove a few crossover type cars, but once this hit the showroom, it was the last test drive I would need. This was it. I'm a middle-aged man and I dig the looks and hate to just blend in. This makes me feel like a kid again. I thought the looks would get more negative feedback which I would have loved - being the rebel that I am. But so far everybody loves it when they see it in person. Drives and handles as good as my G35 and I'm going to like this much better in the snow. Nissan has a sleeper hit on their hands with this...Very hard to find and dealers already charging thousands over msrp. It's time to buy stock in Nissan."

Too much fun to drive! Love it!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Great acceleration, fun to drive,"

Cons: "No center console storage"

"Just bought the juke. Traded in a gas guzzling 2011 jeep grand cherokee. Test drove it and had to have it. Love the sport and normal driving modes. Getting around 27 mpg, but I drive mine in normal mode most of the time. Consider this car a two seater with a bonus backseat. Plenty of room up front and a little tight in the back seat, but I was aware of the size when I bought it. Great to have the fold down backseat. The handling of this car is just what I expected from Nissan. Great! I am definetly sold on the juke!"

You will luv this car !!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "good gas mileage , spirited 4cyl turbo, fun to dri"

Cons: "back seat a little cramped"

"I bought this car July 2014, I never heard of a Juke before I test drove it and fell in love with it. It is a fun spirited car with decent gas mileage . I have had it 8 months so far and I just want to go out and buy a new one with all the bells and whistles. Mine has AWD and came in handy in the winter. I also had the dealer add a sunroof.I like the way it sits up like a SUV I get compliments on it all the time. Pros. Their is lots of headroom for driver and front passenger. Very fun to drive. Cons.back seat is a little cramped. I would highly recommend this vehicle, like I said it is so much fun to drive!!! Its been very reliable so far no problems other than a driverside nozzle for the windshield washer $15.00 part"

EXcellent car, I LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pros: "size, gas mileage, looks, it's fun"

Cons: "very small back seat, noisy on the highway"

"Small and sporty, not a family car"

Love the way this car handles!

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive!"

Cons: "Arm rest isn't standard equipment."

"Great value, great gas mileage. Fun to drive. My kids are gone so I don't need a big SUV, didn't want a sedan either, so this is great. It is peppy and has a great turning radius."

I LOVE THIS CAR

By on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pros: "handling, icon system, CVT, spacious"

Cons: "trunk space, blind spots"

"Got the 2012 Nissan Juke SV FWD a few weeks ago and I love it. As a bigger guy 6'4'' 295 pounds I have the room I need. It handles like a dream and the ICON system is unreal."

Not a disappointment..

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, practical, decent price and gas mileage."

Cons: "I got nothin' here."

"Haven't enjoyed driving this much for years! The Juke is one fun vehicle and the SL is nicely appointed for the money. It's a great choice if you need AWD, yet like some sporty feel. A very cool Crossover. Haven't driven it through a winter yet, maybe after I'd have something not positive to say, but so far.. Love It. Have been told many times it looks much better in real life than in pictures,(but really don't care what others think of the Jukes' looks, I knew Juke was beautiful the minute I saw her!)"

Worse Decision I Ever Made

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive but it ends there"

Cons: "Poor vehicle all around"

"I enjoy the looks of my Juke but it ends there. It does not match the 25-30 mpg listed on the window sticker so be prepared to stop every 220 miles to fill your tank with premium gas. Around town I am getting between 19 to 23 mpg. The 19 was in Sport mode which really eats the gas. The 22 to 23 mpg is in Eco or Normal mode -- no change in mpg between the 2 settings. On a trip I received 25.3"

great sporty crossover that could be better

By on Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, handles like a sport car, very unique looking, great price"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, no trunk space, need to use premium fuel, no drivers armrest"

"Disappointed in the gas mileage, hard pressed to get anything near rated EPA. I am light on the gas, windows closed, no A/C, used premium fuel and still can't get above 25-26 MPG at best. You need to use premium fuel otherwise you risk even less efficient gas mileage and long term damage to the turbo. The AWD versions only have an 11.8 gallon gas tank, so with this and the poor gas mileage expect to be a frequent customer at your favorite gas stations. For the driving enthusiasts, the AWD version is not available in a manual transmission ... only the FWD version. Come on Nissan .... you were sooo close with this one."

Fun, Fast, Compact, Impractical

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pros: "fun, fast, compact, unique,"

Cons: "gas milage for size, interior design"

"When I saw the ad for the Juke, I knew it was for me. I've never been a "car person" and never thought I would want a new car (all previous cars were used). However, I loved the Juke and now that I own one... I still love it but there are some compromises that one should be aware of: 1.) Interior lighting is almost non existent. I had to install sticky lights for the back seat and trunk. 2.) The glove box is comically cavernous. It is narrow and DEEP which makes storing stuff in there a mess. If you store things in the front they fall out the sides when the compartment is open. Super annoying. 3.) No arm rest and the compartment to store things in the center console is not convenient/easy to use. 4.) Gas milage is not what it was advertised as and I've read other reviews that say the same thing. I use a additive/fuel injector cleaner which helped but I'm running about 24-26mpg. However, despite all that I still love the car. The exterior design is so unique and gets some attention. The engine is great. I love having the turbo power and the handling is pretty good too. I love having the AWD especially with this winter we're having. The car is small enough to park in those city spaces that other cars have to pass up, but I was still able to bring home my 10 ft long carpet."

Love the body style

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Great body style, conversation starter."

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, little storage, no leg room"

"Bought this car 6 months ago, now considering trading it. Love the body style but have had an aching back since purchasing the car. The car seats are contoured in a way which puts pressure and strain on my lower back and tail bone. Not built for the golden years person :( Not enough storage room in the front, sides, back or trunk of the car. I didn't realize I would miss so many of the creature comforts that I had in my previous car such as automatic lights, sunroof, storage etc. I found that there are too many bells and whistles missing in the model that I bought. The absolute worst is the constant lower back pain that I now have which is worse immediately after driving any long or semi long distances. More than 20 minutes in the car is a killer."

Still turning heads!

By on Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, drop seats for cargo"

Cons: "small gas tank, no arm rest"

"People still stop me all the time to ask about my Juke and they like it. Other Juke owners I have met are just as enthusiastic. I bought one of the first on the sales floor in October 2010. I have driven the tires off this car with a 75 mile commute and have been very happy with the comfort level and handling. People can't believe how much stuff I can pack in this car when I drop the back seats. My only complaint has been the same as everyone else: could use a larger gas tank, more interior lighting, and an armrest/storage console. Otherwise, still very happy with it. Also, the Nissan dealer was/is still much more accomodating than the Honda dealer."

I Enjoy my Juke a lot

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun to drive, the looks you get"

Cons: "small gas tank, no center armrest, no dead pedal,"

"Car is pretty fast and handles nicely. Sport mode is a blast. Car has plenty of power for passing or merging onto the highway. Interior is pretty nice. At first I was bemoaning a lack of a armrest but I think I have already got used to not having one. My only real takeaways are that the gas tank is a bit small and I now have to fill up a bit more frequently. I'm only getting about 25 or 26 mpg but drive in AWDv most of the time and I do not drive slow. I also wish that you could get the AWD with the 6speed. This is the first cvt equipped car I have driven and I was a bit surprised how smooth the transmission is. I kind of expected to hate it but after driving it for a while I think it does a fine job. Car does great in snow with the full time AWD."

Love It

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome to drive, Unique, Spacious!!!"

Cons: "Could have front armrest and storage in console"

"Just traded in our old 2011 Juke SV for a newer 2012 Juke SL we didnt want to spend to much not knowing how we were going to like it seeing how it was the first year it came out. After owning it for 18months we decided it was time to invest in a newer one with more features. Love and look forward to owning it til the wheels fall off. Avg 27mpg thats the best MPG any of my vehicles have ever had so I cant complain. Also was told today that they are planning to come out with a newer edition in a couple yrs with 540Horsepower!! yes you heard me correctly..."

I LOVED THIS CAR!!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pros: "super fun to drive, lots of pep and zip!"

Cons: "not enough cup holders, no arm rest"

"I purchased this car after graduating from college; I needed something newer that would keep up with the mileage my new job was going to require of me. At the time, it was the best choice for me in terms of affordability, size, and fun! I test drove it and fell in love because of its peppy get up and go and zippy handling. The timing belt was recalled and was replaced at no cost to me, and was the only maintenance I ever had done. I kept up with oil changes and tire rotations and she treated me well in return, never breaking down. Last week, my Juke valiantly sacrificed herself to save me when someone rear ended me on the highway. I'm pretty sure she will be totaled, and I will miss her dearly, but our time together was wonderful!"

LOVE my Juke!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great acceleration, awesome stereo"

Cons: "2nd cupholder in console under armrest."

"Went from a Camry to this car because I needed something sportier and able to fit in my small garage of my new house. Love the looks. All the comments I've read says it doesn't have an arm rest, but it DOES! It's just narrow. The only con I have is that the second cup holder in console is hidden by the armrest. Love the push button ignition and the keyless entry. The back-up monitor is so cool because it shows incriments of 5 feet away from an object. This car is awesome!"

<3 My JUKE!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "CUTE, DIG Turbo, ICON, smooth, easy & fun to drive"

Cons: "small gas tank, headrest could be more adjustable"

"Perfect for what I was looking for in a car, small and sporty. Though this is still bigger than I thought I would get. I was initially looking for a 2 door smaller low to the ground coupe and ended up with this higher but not too high off the ground 4 door sport cross utility with DIG Turbo. It handles so easy. Love how different it looks than the other cars out there, hope this Euro style stays. It's so funny when heads turn. I like the center console because I can see everything I need to get to and it keeps clean. As a passenger I miss an armrest but not while I'm driving, I just don't notice. Also I was wondering why it doesn't come with power seats, maybe because it's sporty? But it would be nice to have and also a more adjustable headrest. I use all the ICON settings, living in SoCal The Eco setting is great for the freeways. Sport Boost is great for passing and just to go fast when you want. Overall I'm thrilled with my new JUKE."

Not your run of the mill box

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "Sporty driver, nice upgrades available"

Cons: "Miss center console arm rest"

"I was looking for a small SUV when I found the JUKE. It has all the room my husband and I need with the fold down rear seats. It sits higher than a car so it is easy to get in and out of. I love the unconventional style of the vehicle and I opted for a black leather interior with red accents, it looks sharp. It is fun to drive in the sport mode and when the weather turns bad the awd mode is very nice. I like the navigation system and backup camera I got on my Juke."

MY FIRST NISSAN!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"When I first saw the 2012 Nissan Juke SL in the dealer showroom it was love at first sight! This car has power, looks and incredible handling. Iv'e had it for two months now and am very pleased with my purchase. It could use a center console and armrest but otherwise everything else is perfect and I highly recommend the Nissan Juke!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals