2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 208 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

Fun ride

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

Pros: "Power, smooth ride."

Cons: "gas miliage, hard seats"

"I enjoy driving the juke. Although not getting good gas milage yet. Hope it gets better. All in all it is a fun driving car. I drive city and highway with mountains. Quick power to climb the mountain. Hope it is good in the winter time. I am driving my juke sv for a few weeks now."

I love my Juke!

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Nissan read my mind. I wanted a small, well equipped crossover with aggressive styling and all wheel drive for our horrible New England winters, that gets good gas mileage but still has some power when you need it.....all for under $30,000. My new Juke is exactly what I wanted! I put a deposit down and was on a waiting list for 4 months for a Silver SL with AWD & Nav. It finally arrived and I'm loving it. It's my 3rd Nissan and I traded in my '06 XTerra for the Juke. The XTerra was good to me and I miss the commanding view of the road of my XTerra but I don't miss the horribly bumpy ride and poor gas mileage. I love the Juke's stying inside and out. Sure, the front end is very strange but you know what, it's different and I like it for that. I love the turbo engine too. Plenty of power in sport mode when you need it. I'm not very good with gadgets but I have to say the Nav system is incredibly easy to use and the blue tooth could not have been easier to set up for my cell phone. My wife loves the heated leather seats and sun roof and it's been great in the snow and on our long, steep & icy driveway. Thank you Nissan!"

Love my Juke, sporty and fast!

By on Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, fast"

Cons: "No arm rest"

"I got my Juke in October2012 brand new. I got the SV/sport model, so it comes with chrome package and a fin on the top of the trunk, as well as, has the leather interior, nav, heat/air control, sun-roof etc. I find that this is the best model of all the Jukes. You get the most for your money and its not much more than the lowest model. This car also states Pure Drive on the back of it but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. I love the speed on the car. Has a lot of get up for a 4cyl. Have never used sport mode, don't think I really need to. Have tested out the econ mode and its very sluggish, so don't prefer to use it but it is supposed to improve gas mileage. A con (for some people) may be gas mileage. You cannot compare this car to a sedan that gets 35+ mpg (as my old Toyota Corolla got.) When I first got it, I was averaging 23/mpg. I drive about 40 miles round trip to work. I was using off brand fuels including Arco to fill-up at first. I noticed that if I put brand name fuel (mainly chevron/mobile), I was getting around 28 to 29 mpg. I continue to stay away from Arco as well as off name gas stations and only use Chevron/Mobile/Shell and continue to maintain 28-29 mpg. Id say this is your best bet if you drive a lot. It may be 20 cents more a gallon (2.00 more a fill-up) but your getting about 40-50 miles more out of your fill-up which is saving you money in the long run. I also only use premium fuel. It says you can use 87 rating but I have never tried it. In regards to fill-ups, this cars fuel light comes one once you have used close to 10 gallons (I think somewhere after 9.5 gallons used), however, this car has around a 13 gallon tank. Do not worry if you see this and the mileage countdown, you are not going to run out of gas. You are only filling up 10-11 gallons MAX if you continue to drive around while the fuel light is on. The most I've had to fill up was around 40.00 (3.70/gal roughly), so fill-ups aren't bad provided you are using good gasoline and getting more mileage for your money. Cons: This car has no arm rest in the center. I had to get used to that at first but now its not a big deal. Also the space in the backseat is very small. My uncle is about 5'7 and a big guy and he fit in the back seat well. My friend who is 6'3 could not fit in the car. So it is definitely compact inside. Im small myself (4'11) so is perfect for me. Pro's: Love the speed and the gas mileage for an SUV type car. Body style and inside design. For higher models the backup camera is handy along with navigation. Also has all the perks that an expensive brand car has for a cheaper, more affordable price. My car was listed at 28,999 and I got it for 24,999. Everything else about my Juke is great! I love her and very satisfied with my purchase."

can you say fun ?

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The Juke grabbed our attention for its unique styling and was curious to see it in person. Having seen it and then test driven it , there was really no question as to if to get one only when to get one. The car is seriously good fun. On those boring stop start runs to work Eco mode is perfect giving pretty good MPG. The Juke though comes into its own when the sport mode is selected. The car simply comes alive, eager to accelerate, holding the road very well (especially considering its slightly raised body height) and very precise steering. The electric power steering can however make it feel like the there is no feedback and it does feel light, around town that is fine but on on the open road it takes a little getting used to. It may also contribute to the slight pull to the right under hard acceleration. (Torque steer) 91+ fuel (Premium) is recommended in the manual which is disappointing but only to be expected on a car with a turbo. Overall the Juke is great fun and I am delighted to have one."

Very Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Not spacious, no air vents in the back seats"

"If space is what you are looking for, don't bother. This car provides great gas mileage and great aesthetics. It's a hybrid between an SUV and a car, but really it has more feature of a car. It has satellite radio (but don't be fooled, it comes with an optional monthly subscription) and nice sound overall. I recommend this car to anyone interested in a mid-priced, sport-looking car :)"

Fun, Functional, Fairly Priced

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"I have owned a SV with all wheel drive for about 2 weeks so I am still in the romance stage with this vehicle. The marketing is supposed to be towards younger males but I am 64 and bought it because I live in an isolated area, need all wheel drive, need a fair amount of comfort, and wanted a car that I could easily get in and out of. I like the styling of the vehicle but many think that it has a frog look which it may but that is all the more fun for me. I love the power and the fact that I can switch from normal to economy to sport mode. I would imagine that the reliability would be good as I have owned several nissans in my life and I put 250,000 miles on one and never had any problem with it and the quality of the Juke appears good. Also, the vehicle looks and feels much bigger than it really is and the ride is very comfortable and is free of engine, wind or road noise. In short, I am happy to own it."

Love the Car

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great car to drive"

Cons: "no console storage"

"Fun to drive. Has the power of a v6 and gets 32 MPG highway/City combined"

Nice vehicle but critical Nissan blunder

By on Sunday, September 25, 2016

Reason: Poor windsheild wipers; headlights; info/media center

Pros: "quality ride"

Cons: "wipers; confusing info/media center/Headlights"

"This car was all that I thought it would be at first until I experienced my first nasty evening rainstorm. Turned the wipers on and the drivers side wiper wavered across the windshield during the moderate rain. The running lights up near the top of the hood also give you a false sense of security. The main headlights are located about a ft. lower in the grill so if you're not paying attention at sundown you could be driving around with only your running lights on until you pull up behind a car and see no reflection on the license plate in front of you, (which happened to me). The climate/media center is just too complex for me. I know with practice you get used to it, but of all the cars I've ever owned this was the most confusing. It has navigation built in which was nice. With all this being said, I was not happy with the car and could see it was really going to be a problem when the snow started flying in Wisconsin. The biggest factor of me trading it in so soon was a very minor, but critical issue if you live in cold weather. When you stop, get gas and try and wash your windows? You can only raise the wipers a couple of inches! You have to stop your engine with the wipers still going so they stop perpendicular on the window to get any leverage to get a brush under them. In cold weather??? It will be a nightmare, pain in the hinder to clean snow and ice away the windshield. If you park your car outside and have to scrape the windshield? Good luck! I was not able to test the AWD but I imagine that's not an issue. I ended up going back to the dealer to voice my concerns, especially those wipers and I ended up trading it and took out a lease on a 2016 Jeep Renegade...so far so good since the deal they gave me was too good to pass up. It's a bummer that such a minor issue of windshield wipers had to spoil what I thought was a great car-buy, but when you live in Wisconsin, you rely on them for safe driving in the winter. These wipers belong on a Chevy Chevette! Nissan blew it for this car to be driven in cold weather climates. My advice is to not buy this car if you live in a state that gets snow and ice unless you think it's not an issue to you. Before you take time for a test drive, check the wipers so you know what I mean, they are recessed slightly below the hood. If you think that's not a problem? Go for the test drive. If I would've saw that flaw, I would've of wasted my time. Nissan makes good, quality vehicles. Hopefully, some engineer at Nissan who designs the Juke will read this so it gets fixed next year. Thanks for reading my long winded review but I hope it was worth it for you :-)"

Super fun car and a great value for the money

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive & very well equipped."

Cons: "No center arm rest & inadequate interior lighting"

"I've had my 2011 Juke SL for exactly 3 years and just hit 60,000 miles. It's been a great car and probably the most fun to drive out of the dozen or so vehicles I've owned in my driving lifetime. I'm very satisfied with it. I do have some suggestions for improvements: I wish it had a center console armrest and a dead pedal and I wish it was just a little bit bigger and the interior lighting is horribly inadequate. You can't see anything in the back seat at night (my wife loses her purse back there every time) and the rear cargo area also needs overhead lighting badly. I rated the quality a bit low because at 60,000 miles and barely 3 years old we found the exhaust system needs to be replaced already. The long exhaust pipe connected to the muffler and the muffler itself are all rotted and they broke apart from eachother so it sounds like I'm driving an old clunker. It's not covered under warranty and my dealer says I'm the first Juke owner they've seen with this issue and they had to order parts and can't tell me how long it'll take to get them. The new parts cost about $480 plus labor and will be covered for life once installed by my dealer which is good. I'm disappointed they used such a poor quality exhaust system on the Juke and I'm very embarrassed to be driving it right now because it's so loud. Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed and plan to keep the Juke for a few more years providing nothing major goes wrong."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals