2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Very Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Not spacious, no air vents in the back seats"

"If space is what you are looking for, don't bother. This car provides great gas mileage and great aesthetics. It's a hybrid between an SUV and a car, but really it has more feature of a car. It has satellite radio (but don't be fooled, it comes with an optional monthly subscription) and nice sound overall. I recommend this car to anyone interested in a mid-priced, sport-looking car :)"

Fun, Functional, Fairly Priced

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"I have owned a SV with all wheel drive for about 2 weeks so I am still in the romance stage with this vehicle. The marketing is supposed to be towards younger males but I am 64 and bought it because I live in an isolated area, need all wheel drive, need a fair amount of comfort, and wanted a car that I could easily get in and out of. I like the styling of the vehicle but many think that it has a frog look which it may but that is all the more fun for me. I love the power and the fact that I can switch from normal to economy to sport mode. I would imagine that the reliability would be good as I have owned several nissans in my life and I put 250,000 miles on one and never had any problem with it and the quality of the Juke appears good. Also, the vehicle looks and feels much bigger than it really is and the ride is very comfortable and is free of engine, wind or road noise. In short, I am happy to own it."

Im 57 female

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"My midlife crisis car, in the 70's I had a 1976 4 barrel 350 horsepower CAMARO. ACTUALLY MY CAMARO WAS THE BOMB!!!! But I love this little Juke!!! No comparing my CAMARO but I am 57 now. You see old coot men in THIER sports cars. Looking silly might I add. I don't look as silly in this. I love it Look out you old Coot I will pass you up!!"

Love the Car

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great car to drive"

Cons: "no console storage"

"Fun to drive. Has the power of a v6 and gets 32 MPG highway/City combined"

Cute design but rough ride

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "cute and quick"

Cons: "rough ride, lack of storage, sound system"

"Love the look and the speedy acceleration but not satisfied with the space(storage)or the rough ride. The sound system is not that great as well. I am already considering trading after only having it a year."

Loaded

By on Monday, May 16, 2011

"I've had the SL AWD for five months. MPG were way off at first. 22-23 for hwy/city mix. Break in took forever but now with 8,500 miles on it I'm getting 26-27 mpg. It's not the greatest for long trips due to the lack of a center console and the door arm rest is to low for me. I really miss having a console. No more having things within easy reach. People of size don't fit comfortably. I love the room in the back with the seat laid down. I can easily sleep back there on long trips. My 2 large dogs fit well back there when I run errands, but then I have to put all my shopping bags in the front passenger seat. You can't beat all the options you get in the SL for the price. I do miss having space and storage. The car is great though for your everyday running around."

Nice vehicle but critical Nissan blunder

By on Sunday, September 25, 2016

Reason: Poor windsheild wipers; headlights; info/media center

Pros: "quality ride"

Cons: "wipers; confusing info/media center/Headlights"

"This car was all that I thought it would be at first until I experienced my first nasty evening rainstorm. Turned the wipers on and the drivers side wiper wavered across the windshield during the moderate rain. The running lights up near the top of the hood also give you a false sense of security. The main headlights are located about a ft. lower in the grill so if you're not paying attention at sundown you could be driving around with only your running lights on until you pull up behind a car and see no reflection on the license plate in front of you, (which happened to me). The climate/media center is just too complex for me. I know with practice you get used to it, but of all the cars I've ever owned this was the most confusing. It has navigation built in which was nice. With all this being said, I was not happy with the car and could see it was really going to be a problem when the snow started flying in Wisconsin. The biggest factor of me trading it in so soon was a very minor, but critical issue if you live in cold weather. When you stop, get gas and try and wash your windows? You can only raise the wipers a couple of inches! You have to stop your engine with the wipers still going so they stop perpendicular on the window to get any leverage to get a brush under them. In cold weather??? It will be a nightmare, pain in the hinder to clean snow and ice away the windshield. If you park your car outside and have to scrape the windshield? Good luck! I was not able to test the AWD but I imagine that's not an issue. I ended up going back to the dealer to voice my concerns, especially those wipers and I ended up trading it and took out a lease on a 2016 Jeep Renegade...so far so good since the deal they gave me was too good to pass up. It's a bummer that such a minor issue of windshield wipers had to spoil what I thought was a great car-buy, but when you live in Wisconsin, you rely on them for safe driving in the winter. These wipers belong on a Chevy Chevette! Nissan blew it for this car to be driven in cold weather climates. My advice is to not buy this car if you live in a state that gets snow and ice unless you think it's not an issue to you. Before you take time for a test drive, check the wipers so you know what I mean, they are recessed slightly below the hood. If you think that's not a problem? Go for the test drive. If I would've saw that flaw, I would've of wasted my time. Nissan makes good, quality vehicles. Hopefully, some engineer at Nissan who designs the Juke will read this so it gets fixed next year. Thanks for reading my long winded review but I hope it was worth it for you :-)"

Super fun car and a great value for the money

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive & very well equipped."

Cons: "No center arm rest & inadequate interior lighting"

"I've had my 2011 Juke SL for exactly 3 years and just hit 60,000 miles. It's been a great car and probably the most fun to drive out of the dozen or so vehicles I've owned in my driving lifetime. I'm very satisfied with it. I do have some suggestions for improvements: I wish it had a center console armrest and a dead pedal and I wish it was just a little bit bigger and the interior lighting is horribly inadequate. You can't see anything in the back seat at night (my wife loses her purse back there every time) and the rear cargo area also needs overhead lighting badly. I rated the quality a bit low because at 60,000 miles and barely 3 years old we found the exhaust system needs to be replaced already. The long exhaust pipe connected to the muffler and the muffler itself are all rotted and they broke apart from eachother so it sounds like I'm driving an old clunker. It's not covered under warranty and my dealer says I'm the first Juke owner they've seen with this issue and they had to order parts and can't tell me how long it'll take to get them. The new parts cost about $480 plus labor and will be covered for life once installed by my dealer which is good. I'm disappointed they used such a poor quality exhaust system on the Juke and I'm very embarrassed to be driving it right now because it's so loud. Anyway, I'll be getting it fixed and plan to keep the Juke for a few more years providing nothing major goes wrong."

Love, Love LOVE My Juke!

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"I've had this vehicle for about 2 months so far, and am still having a blast! This vehicle is perfect for those looking for a small, sporty AWD that is fun to drive (and I mean FUN!) Great handling and zippy performance. Although I had to get used to a little initial lag when you hit the pedal - once it kicks in, you are rolling! The three modes - Eco/Normal/Sport let you tailor the driving to the situation. I will confess that I've only tried Eco out of curiosity - the sport mode is lots more fun! Have been through two snows with this so far - 8 and 5 inches' worth, and the Juke was sure-footed in the snow (MUCH better than Hubby's 4WD mid-sized SUV). Style - If you are a driver who wants to blend in with the "crowd" - this is NOT the vehicle for you. Very distinctive styling that draws lots of looks, questions, and compliments. I chose the SL version - auto, AWD (with ALL the options you could want, including Leather, Nav, heated seats etc...) in Electric Blue. Had to wait a while for this particular combo due to the demand for such a newly-introduced vehicle - but it was definately worth the wait. Plus got a great deal on financing. Cons: Fuel economy was rated 25-30 mpg. With 1200 miles driving so far - I'm at 21.1 mpg. While I recognize that my driving style is not conservative, I would have hoped for something closer to 25 mpg. Additional recommendations: Would like to see a few more spots of internal storage in future designs. Heated mirrors and power seats would also be nice future additions to the SL package level. All in all - I love my Juke, would purchase again in a heartbeat."

Great all around - tons of personality

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "riot to drive (6 speed), different, well equipped"

Cons: "no courtesy light in rear seat area - too dark"

"Traded in our Mini Cooper S for the Juke SV 6speed and never looked back! Performance and handling were just as good (if not better). Reliability was excellent (unlike our Cooper S which broke down every chance it could even with excellent maintenance!) Lots more useable room inside, yet still super compact. Liked the fact that it was different/funky by design. One of the best cars all-around car we've owned. Super fun, "jack of all trades" type of automobile - does everything great at 9/10ths (which is fine for us in the real world)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals