2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Fun to drive!

By on Friday, May 15, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and great gas mileage."

Cons: "No leg room in back seat."

"I drive a 2 lane rural curvy road to work everyday with only 1 area for passing. This little car handles the curves nicely and if I choose to pass, picks up and goes at a whim! I traded a Lexus 330 for it and while I miss the luxury the Lexus offered, it beats the Lexus hands down in terms of fun and excitement to drive. I only wish that it was a little bigger because the back seat isn't big enough for a passenger with legs and the 10 gallon tank has me filling up more often than I'd like even though I get 25.6 mpg city."

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Fun and cute

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Peppy, fun to drive, unique looking,front is roomy"

Cons: "turbo engine runs sluggish in very cold weather"

"This peppy smaller suv has been fun to drive. I like the looks. I haven't had any problems with the car but it had 2 recall for minor issues. I used regular unleaded gas instead of premium without any problems."

Does NOT live up to our expectations!

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Looks, handling w/AWD is great on windy roads."

Cons: "Slow off the line, not so high tech, firm ride!"

"We bought in on the looks, but quickly found things we don't like, including: very slow off the like (scary slow!), large pillars and mirrors create BIG blind spots!, very noisy on the highway (esp. with wind), sun visor is not wide enough, ride is too firm in normal mode, electronic temperature is NOT remembered! (high tech?), gas mileage is NOT good, cup holders are not usable (if cup has a handle) We personally like a vehicle that *is* responsive! Our Cube is quicker off the line and more consistent! Nissan service says that's the way it's designed, nothing can or will be done. We are cancelling our extended warranty and looking to trade after *only* 4 months, likely taking a big loss! Younger folks may like it, we want more comfort and quiet!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals