ZIP code

2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

fairly priced.

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have the SV model. Handles great. Estimated MPG is between 27 and 32...I haven't been able to get anything better than 25. Cloth seating is sub-standard and cheap. This first year model has great potential. Future models might consider a roof rack for hauling surfboards, kayaks etc. Perhaps better undercarriage clearance would allow some fun road trips off the beaten track. Overall great fun car at a fair price. Love all the standard bluetooth,ipod integration,cruise, sunroof etc. Reliability? Time will tell"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Fun to drive!

By on Friday, May 15, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and great gas mileage."

Cons: "No leg room in back seat."

"I drive a 2 lane rural curvy road to work everyday with only 1 area for passing. This little car handles the curves nicely and if I choose to pass, picks up and goes at a whim! I traded a Lexus 330 for it and while I miss the luxury the Lexus offered, it beats the Lexus hands down in terms of fun and excitement to drive. I only wish that it was a little bigger because the back seat isn't big enough for a passenger with legs and the 10 gallon tank has me filling up more often than I'd like even though I get 25.6 mpg city."

Perfect, Affordable, Unique

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, awesome performance..."

"What caught my eye about the JUKE was the exterior. It has a unique look not like any other car. It drives perfectly, smooth, hugs the road. Interior is wonderful. Most will say the back seat is cramped. I'm 5'4 and my drivers seat is practically moved close to the wheel and my 6'2 cousin fit perfectly in my back seat. Cargo is a great size for someone like myself who is single with no kids. THIS IS NOT A FAMILY CAR. Gas mileage is awesome. Downfall is paying the high price of Premium gas which is required for turbo engines, but it works out in the end because with premium you don't waste as much gas. Overall I love this car and I've only owned it for a few days!!"

I LOVE this car!

By on Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pros: "handles great - expecially in bad weather"

Cons: "may be too small for some"

"While it may not be the car for someone who needs a large backseat or cargo space, it's absolutely perfect for me. It has plenty of pick-up, good turning radius and AWD options. My husband and I took it up north during a snow storm and,while other cars were stuck on the hills, our little JUKE just kept on going. It's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever had."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals