2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 208 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Absolutely love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Spectacular bank for the buck. This must be driven"

"This vehicle is a blast to drive. If you want something bigger than a two seater sports car and have a need for technology and creature comforts, this is your crossover."

Awesome SUV Fast love the nissan

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, It has everything you need."

"Great Car Love it.. drives great... It has all the bells and whistles."

Impressed!!

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I have always been an SUV type consumer but several years ago I traded my large SUV for a Sedan...boy was that a mistake!! I was in the market for another SUV but didn't want to give up the MPG's in a Sedan. So I test drove the 2011 Juke and I was hooked! I was impressed with the performance and the sleek look of the vehicle as well as the price point. Also, the 1.6 Liter DIG Turbo Charged 188 in-line 4 cylinder engine gave you plenty of pep. The front leg room is comfortable but the rear seating is small. This vehicle would best fit a single to small family. However, I enjoy the fold-down 60/40 seats which suprisingly has plenty of cargo space. Although I have only had this car for a month I would strongly recommend this vehicle to a friend. The Juke gave me the best of both worlds!!"

fairly priced.

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have the SV model. Handles great. Estimated MPG is between 27 and 32...I haven't been able to get anything better than 25. Cloth seating is sub-standard and cheap. This first year model has great potential. Future models might consider a roof rack for hauling surfboards, kayaks etc. Perhaps better undercarriage clearance would allow some fun road trips off the beaten track. Overall great fun car at a fair price. Love all the standard bluetooth,ipod integration,cruise, sunroof etc. Reliability? Time will tell"

Fun and sporty-easy to manuever and super cute.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun, quick--NICE exterior"

Cons: "too tight, head rest/shoulder belt bad"

"Traded a Nissan Murano for the Juke after falling in love with it at the state fair. However, interior wise--it could be uncomfortable to drive on road trips, really cramped. The head rest and seat belts just didn't provide enough comfort. Most troubling and why I'm really trading it in, is that tt has a horrible blind spot, passenger rear. It's a fun car though, really sporty and I think probably more for those who don't drive alot or a younger group."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals