ZIP code

2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 209 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

It should be Yellow

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pros: "cool looking"

Cons: "not reliable"

"Fun car to drive for the first 5,000 miles, then the novelty wore off. I drive 35,000 a year, so comfort is key. Sharp looking car and with snow tires it was grewat in the snow.But my problem is with reliability. The cvt trans never shifts right. It has a bad hesitation.40,000 they put a whole new engine and now we're negotiating a buy back. Maybe the new ones are better, but I would have a hard time recommending this car."

Great car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "Fun, sporty, not a bad price, great handling"

Cons: "no parts on hand for minor traffic accidents"

"The car is great, don't get me wrong. The drive is fabulous in a '13 6 speed MT Nismo. She Jukes left, she Jukes right, the handling is phenomenal. The Nismo trim really adds to the car. The rear spoiler, 18" rims, LED DRLs and skirting make the Juke look more aggressive and sporty. The interior looks awesome with the Nav and lights packages, but don't be fooled at the faux suede - it's only on the front seats. The rear passenger seats are cloth. Just don't get into a fender bender with a brand new Nissan, because parts are backordered for 5-6 months. Nissan consumer affairs doesn't assist their customers once the sale has been made."

Like the Juke BUT.......

By on Friday, November 7, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, AWD is Great"

Cons: "Not for taller drivers, no telescopic wheel"

"I just bought the 2014 Juke SL about 2 months ago and have almost 5k miles on it. The car provides excellent acceleration and the AWD is great in the rain, I live in Seattle so that's a nice feature, BUT, I have only 2 major things I don't like. First, the gas tank is TINY and if you commute like me, 60-80miles a day, you'll burn thru a tank of gas every 3 days, and that's PREMIUM fuel, this car is not made for long road trips. Secondly, I'm 6'3 and this car is very cramped for a tall guy like me & coupled with the non telescoping steering wheel, the steering wheel rests on my legs because it doesn't tilt high enough for taller drivers, and this makes for a horrible commute or road trip, unless you drive without shoes. If the wheel went up higher and telescoped like in the Kia Soul it would be perfect! But all in all, you get a lot 4 the $$$, smart key entry, auto everything (lights, climate control) and the headlights automatically come on when you turn the windshield wipers on! Nice feature! But the leg room issue is forcing me to consider trading it in"

Love this car! Fun to drive

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "Affordable, cute"

"There is not a lot of room in this car, but it is fun to drive and goes great in the snow and ice. The turbo charged engine gives it plenty of get up and go in sticky situations."

sturdy handling and fun to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling experience."

Cons: "Interior is noisy."

"From the moment I saw my first Juke, I had to have one. My first was a 2011, mine being one of the very very few driving about up here in rural Maine. The first Juke was fun, fast, and for the most part, worth my time and money. I did find it would pull upon sudden acceleration. I figure this must have been something others experienced too, for as my newer 2013 Juke (yes, I bought another), has a little blue sticker on the back bumper suggesting better drive control. The 2013 does drive much better. The only problem I've experienced thus far, is bounce and squeak in the rear suspension. I'll have that looked at next service. I love my Juke. I feel confident when driving it in inclement weather, including slush and snow. The different traction control options and my power over them gives me a greater feeling of control."

Just bought a Juke.. and love it!

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great looking,"

Cons: "None so far as I've only had it for a month"

"I had a Chevy S10 pick up for the last 21 years and I always buy a new car every 21 years, but it had to be something different. Since I'm used to a two seat truck, the Juke doesn't seem cramped at all to me as I never use the back seats, keep them folded down. I only travel with my dog. It is fast, very speedy and like a sports car. Cute and the color studio is great. I customized mine with orange accessories. It's fun, fast and cute...what more could you want. Oh, I'm over 60 years old and it suits my personality."

Most enjoyable Car I have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pros: "Everything!"

"Absolutely LOVE this car! it is like driving a sports car but with super comfort and plenty of space for "stuff"...so still great for travel and just around town. Mileage is only around 26 but that's probably due to the turbo in this model. A lot of pick up, corners well, and is absolutely reliable in snow. The only issue I have had in 3 yrs is the radio/backup/nav system went, which is very costly but was luckily covered under the warranty. I've been driving for over 40 years and this is, hands down, the most fun car I have ever driven!!"

Needs more room

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "Great for short people"

Cons: "Not enough room!!"

"I have had my JUKE for 8 months now, and when we took 2 of our children on a road trip, we discovered the room in the back seat was too little. There isnt much storage in the Juke, it is however, fun to drive. My husband, who is 6'2 has major problems finding comfort in the seating. Not enough leg room."

Fast, sporty, and well designed

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

"I love my Nissan Juke. I have a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is fast! I mean really fast! I do wish the handling was a little more responsive and that the manual transmission was AWD. However, I have way more control with a stick shift and I'll blow the doors off of most sports cars I see on the road. I also have a 1 year old son and his car seat along with dog and my wife fit comfortably it our little compact Juke."

It's a KEEPER!

By on Friday, July 10, 2015

Pros: "COMFORTABLE & SHARE"

Cons: "THE NAME!"

"This vehicle has been AMAZING for long distance/cross country road travel, and even in the city. She gets FANTASTIC gas mileage; highway 40 Plus, thanks to eco button. The turbo button ensures quick moves and allows you to have a little more fun than you get on the blacktop. NO KIDDING, it's bigger than it looks!! I've carried a full size door, +2 cats, cross country inside! As an old lady, I might look silly behind the wheel, but who really cares, IM HAVING FUN IN MY JUKE! ONLY NEGATIVE I HAVE IS THE NAME!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals