2011 Nissan JUKE

8.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Juke- Worst investment to date

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, cool interior"

Cons: "engine failure"

"Overall rating of 2 due to lack of reliability and value. In summary, it is the worst vehicle purchase decision I have made. At 55,000 miles, the engine failed due to timing chain failure. Nissan admitted I was not notified of recall. Engine was replaced under warranty. The work was most likely subbed out and after market parts used without my knowledge. Caused many subsequent issues. Now at 80,000 miles and thousands of dollars of other related repairs later, my turbo is blown. Another $3K in repairs needed with NO guarantee that the 2nd engine has not been affected. Of course I received the same explanation as other jilted Juke owners... improper care. Never been serviced anywhere other than Nissan dealership. Calls to Nissan North America are either unhelpful or not returned. Overall, I loved the car once upon a time. Fun to drive, great interior, many complements but totally unreliable and poor mechanic quality where it matters most for a large investment. I still owe on the vehicle and have decided to part ways. I've always owned my cars for 10+ years and well over 100K miles. Sad to say this will not be the case with my Juke. Be very cautious moving forward with this vehicle!"

Zippy, fast car

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, fast, attractive, small"

Cons: "Small gas tank, small, not enough space for items."

"I like this car very much. Its compact and I can get in and out of parking spaces easily. I wish it had more room inside for cups and junk (pens, etc)....and I wish it had a 6cd player. The color is nice and I get alot of compliments from females. Its bigger than the newer jukes and behind the wheel I feel I am off the ground a bit."

Still a great ride!

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Zippy, good mpg, reliable, manual shifting on auto"

Cons: "small, pedals take getting used to"

"I've put 76,000 miles on this thing in the last two years. I've driven it all over the country with my girlfriend - it is a great little rig. Sporty when it needs to be, unique looking (easy to find in a crowded parking lot), has a handful of cool features, and is comfortable enough during long road trips. I keep the back seats down 95% of the time for added storage space and can fit two large suitcases, and four "carry-on" sized bags in the back without stacking anything. With the seats down, and the passenger seat pulled up I even fit a 60" TV, in the box, back there on Black Friday. I do a fair amount of highway driving. Even with 90k miles it still gets about 27mpg highway when driving under 85mph. Over 85mph and it sinks to around 24mpg. When I drive at night, and slow down to 70 I can get around 29mpg. In town, I get about 25mpg. That said, with an 11 gallon tank, I feel like Im at the gas station constantly. I've been contemplating trading it in, but always talk myself out of it. During the life of the car I've replaced tires twice (I drive it like a go kart), battery, windshield (pressure crack) and I'm going to do the brakes soon for the first time. The interior is small, but it is comfortable enough to sit in for a few hours at a time during long trips. The small gas tank helps, since you have to refill every 225-250 miles. And at 80mph, that is about every 3 hours. There are a ton of cup holders. The USB plug is great for hooking up an ipod. The AUX in works well for listening to a secondary source. The stereo rocks (I got the Rockford Fosgate option). The only big cons are the mirrors aren't auto-dimming and everyone's headlights are RIGHT in your face, the gas pedal is really responsive (too much at times), Adding a hitch is possible, but the muffler will rub on it and make a terrible rattling noise forever."

Cute design but rough ride

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "cute and quick"

Cons: "rough ride, lack of storage, sound system"

"Love the look and the speedy acceleration but not satisfied with the space(storage)or the rough ride. The sound system is not that great as well. I am already considering trading after only having it a year."

Love the look and feel of this vehicle!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Body style and engine performance"

Cons: "Center console could have a little more storage"

"I wanted one after seeing the commercial about a year and a half ago. Love the unique look of this vehicle. So when I needed to get a new car, I went directly to the Nissan dealership for a test drive. They had one 6-speed on the lot and I drove it and bought the SV that day. The gas mileage is a little lower than stated. I get about 26 mpg in town but I drive in normal mode not eco mode so I could probably get more if I wanted. Overall love this vehicle and have had people stop me to tell me how much they like my JUKE."

So much fun to drive.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Car has multiple personality drive styles. In city traffic and need to get up and go....Sport mode. Everyday driving normal mode and if you are feeling thrifty and not in a hurry....eco mode. Love the car even if I can't consistently get into the 30mpg range."

Love it!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of upgrades, Eco driving option"

Cons: "No power seats"

"This car is awesome if you want to have fun and have all the luxuries of a bigger vehicle. I bought the SL AWD and it's loaded. It handles like a sports car, but will get you where you need to go in the snow. It was love at first sight and drive!"

Fun Car

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, gas mileage, AWD, wheel performance, price,"

Cons: "No arm rest, small back seats,"

"I purchased this vehicle March 2011. Driving Performance: It is very fun to drive. It has done well in the snow and rain. I'm looking forward to having it for a whole Minnesota winter. Features: So many great features for the price. I enjoy switching the drive mode between normal and sport. The heated seats, ipod connection, and XM satellite are used heavily. Cons: The size is not for everyone (especially tall people), but good if you are below 6ft. It is also not a luxury car. You will feel the bumps in the road and hear the outside noise."

fun, cool, quick

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"i bought a 2011 juke sv awd with cvt automatic transmission. i am happy with this purchase. i see people turn their heads all the time when i drive by. not too many of these juke's on the road yet. so expect questions and long glances. quick response and handles well. push button to switch between 2wd, variable awd or 50-50 awd. comfortable ride in front seats, kinda limited room in rear seats because of the smaller size of this crossover. dash and controls are layed out nice. has auto temp control. easy to switch between sport, normal and eco drive modes. bluetooth hands free phone sync. adequate room behind rear seat. rear seats fold down for additional room. actual gas mileage is less than stated on sticker. i average 20-24 mpg. but mostly in town driving with quicker take off than most drivers. i was driving a jeep wrangler, so the gas mileage in the juke doubles what i was getting in the jeep."

Utter delight

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I have not driven anything like this car in my life! It's amazing! I am excited to drive this car everyday... I even get excited when I get stuck in traffic with this car. Some of the features that I love are the Bluetooth capability, the MP3 player capability, it's comfort, and of course, it's sporty design and feel. When you get on the pedal, you mooovve! This sucker's got pickup! We have the graphite blue color, which is beautiful. I previously had a Pontiac Vibe... and I kind of miss the room in the back. My wishlist for the Juke includes a roomier back seat area, and a larger hatchback area. I also would add a phone charger station to the backseat area. I like the fact that I can determine how much mileage I can get. With sport mode-less, and with 2WD and on ECO-more. My choice. I also LOVE the AWD... in MN it's a must!"

great job nissan

By on Monday, December 26, 2016

"I HAVE A 2011 JUKE SV AWD I LOVE IT SO MUCH , WILL CONSIDER TRADING FOR A NEW MODEL LATE DOWN THE ROAD. ITS SPEEDY, WITH ALL THE PERCS I WANT. AWD SUNROOF REARVIEW CAMERA RIDES HIGH BLUETOOTH COMFORTABLE INTERIOR INTER COOLED TURBO+"

never gets rated gas mileage 32/gal averages 27

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"Gas mileage is poor. Rated at 32/gal HWY best if every gets is 27 mpg."

I love it!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "Dependable."

Cons: "Windshield whippers need to be the same length."

"Very good performance and gas mileage so far."

Zippy Fun on the 101

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy to park, review camera is excel"

Cons: "Door padding, switches need to be illuminated"

"This is not a luxury car, rather one that is incredibly easy to park, maneuver in and out of traffic, and has great forward visibility. Exterior is fun and extroverted. The interior shows its roots as an economy car. I ordered from a blog the center arm rest, which has increased my driving comfort immensely. Thus far I'm averaging >25 with intense city driving and some heavy traffic freeway driving. On long trips, I've gotten over 30mpg. My complaints are few: door padding is too thin and the switches on the doors should be illuminated. Arm rest should be standard."

excellent car, drives like a bmw

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "great gas mileage. worlds best AWD system."

"awesome car, love it hate to see it go :("

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"It rode smoothly. Didn't like the fact dealer wouldn't negotiate on pricing. The AWD can only be felt riding in the back seat. The roads were icey and although it slide a little regained control quickly. Seats were surprisingly comfortable and has plenty of power for passing. Time wil tell if mpg's are true to claim."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, great in snow"

Cons: "Seats are too small for my 6'4" grandson."

"This is one of the best cars that I've owned. It's been 100% reliable and even after 3.5 years of owning it, I still love driving it. My only (small) complaint is that it's a little uncomfortable for long drives."

squeaky

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"I would give this car a 10 if the plastic dash didn't squeak where the windshield meets it."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cons: "NO CENTER ARM REST NEEDS MORE CARGO ROOM"

"BUT I OUT GREW IT, WISH THEY MADE ONE A LIL BIGGER..."

Very Fun!

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Fun, fast, peppy, unique"

Cons: "No armrest @ center consel"

"I just got this crossover and love how fun it is to drive! It hugs the winding roads just right. The acceleration is cool compared to other cars. The unique design definitely sets it apart from the other crossovers out there."

I love my Juke

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I financed this car a week ago, and from the moment I test drove it I fell in love. It is not as big as an SUV or crossover which is good for someone like me who is use to driving small cars. I also enjoy the push button start and the keyless entry. The turbo makes this a very fun car to drive. You can choose sport mode, normal mode, or eco mode. Also this vehicle is EXCELLENT on gas milage. I previously owned a Honda civic. The juke gets better gas milage than my civic did and it takes less to fill it up because it has a smaller gas tank. I GIVE THIS VEHICLE 5 STARS!"

Extremely Disappointed

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I had mine for only two weeks (865 miles) and traded it in at a different dealership for a different make of vehicle. Like Jay from Clinton Township, Michigan I really wanted to love this car but it was a doomed relationship from the second day. Apparently the route I test drove the Juke must have been a nice smooth route. I did appreciate how it turned on a dime, however roads in this neck of the woods aren't all nice and smooth and the firm ride produced many annoying (and punishing) bounces. My son couldn't even adjust the tuning knob on the radio because his hand got jerked away when I hit an expansion joint in the road. I had the car on a 250 mile round trip all on highway and hardly got 22 mpg. Also the wind noise was excessive. The dealership glossed over the "problem" areas such as wind noise, gas mileage (or lack thereof). I had many bells and whistles on mine (SL model) and found the switches for the heated seats to be in the most awkward position, next to the seat belt buckle. You had to take your eyes off the road to find the switch. Also, the push button start was hidden by the spoke of the steering wheel. I hope your experience will not be as unfortunate as mine. Best of luck."

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Awesome functions, Gas mileage, Fun t"

"I had two RAV4s, one pilot, one highlander, one focus and one benz. This time around, I wanted something smaller, fuel efficient, AND AWD. I wasn't even considering Juke at first, but someone mentioned it and I looked it up. It looked funky, but I liked MPG... So I went to the car dealership. I test drove it and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's small, but has turbo engine. It got an awesome kick to it. I bought SL AWD full op. It has everything I ever need. It's such a fun car to drive. Usually I put it on ECO mode and drive around. So far I've been having 30 MPG local which is GREAT. Everyone compliments my car and wants to drive it whenever they can lol. Handling is awesome, GPA is so easy to use, THEIR SPEAK SYSTEM IS SO UNREAL. Cargo is small, but I knew it when I bought it and didn't care much for it. Backseat was more roomy than I thought. It's very comfortable to drive :)"

Better then you will expect

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I've had the Juke SV FWD for over 6 months now (a lil more than 9,500 miles) and owning this has been a blast. I have an 80 mile round trip to work and I love driving it on the highway. It handled the snow very well and the sport mode is awesome. I love the push to start ignition and i pod connection wires that keep my i pod charged while having the ability to change the song/play list via the radio dial. Not having arm rests doesn't bother me but looks like they will be adding that for future models. Premium paint used on the exterior keep the Juke looking great esp. after a nice wash n wax. Backseat seating is not that bad and is better then my wife's Chevy Cruize. The only real knock is the smaller gas tank which requires more frequent fillups & premium gas, I get approx. 25-27 mpg on the highway at about 75+ mph not bad but I was hoping for 30 mpg..probably too much to ask for when you have a lead foot. Doing your own synthetic oil change is really easy and will save you $50 each time compared to taking it to the dealership... the filter and plug are placed near the front in a convenient location..no jacks are required"

Fun ride

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

Pros: "Power, smooth ride."

Cons: "gas miliage, hard seats"

"I enjoy driving the juke. Although not getting good gas milage yet. Hope it gets better. All in all it is a fun driving car. I drive city and highway with mountains. Quick power to climb the mountain. Hope it is good in the winter time. I am driving my juke sv for a few weeks now."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals