2011 Nissan JUKE

8.4

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Fun, reliable, fast, easy to park and handle

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

"The Juke feels substantial on the road. Comfort is good, noisier than some larger SUV's. Equipment on SL is great-- back up camera is very useful. Sport mode works great in the snow."

You will luv this car !!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "good gas mileage , spirited 4cyl turbo, fun to dri"

Cons: "back seat a little cramped"

"I bought this car July 2014, I never heard of a Juke before I test drove it and fell in love with it. It is a fun spirited car with decent gas mileage . I have had it 8 months so far and I just want to go out and buy a new one with all the bells and whistles. Mine has AWD and came in handy in the winter. I also had the dealer add a sunroof.I like the way it sits up like a SUV I get compliments on it all the time. Pros. Their is lots of headroom for driver and front passenger. Very fun to drive. Cons.back seat is a little cramped. I would highly recommend this vehicle, like I said it is so much fun to drive!!! Its been very reliable so far no problems other than a driverside nozzle for the windshield washer $15.00 part"

Quirky little sport

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "fun, small, great price, design, turbo"

Cons: "lighting, back seat space"

"I got this Juke when I traded in a jeep wrangler 2 door when I had a baby I need a back seat but I didn't want to go much bigger than a jeep. The juke has a nice little turbo which I love! I don't speed or anything but it helps you go when you need to the most. I love the bucket seats they fit nice and comfortably I'm female 5'9 about 200lbs and the car fits me perfectly.. even my husband he's a little bigger and taller. My daughter fits nicely in the middle in her car seat rear facing but it doesn't fit well behind the seats rear facing you will have to scoot your front seats up too far. So the back seat doesn't have much room when you're trying to fit two teenage boys and a toddler in a car seat. The back doesn't have much lighting at all really I hate that but it's manageable since the car is in fact small. The trunk is a good size I can fit a stroller so that's good they're big. I love the unique sleek design many people do stare and are curious is to what I'm driving. It did have two recalls I got fixed this year no major issues. Only problem I have had with this car is once I left the radio on with car not running and I guess it burned through the battery or confused the smart system since it is a push start car and when I went to start it wouldn't start I had to charge the battery for 20 minutes and it worked fine and normal. I don't run the radio with the car off anymore just in case. I can go about *215 miles on a full tank. Even has a moon roof which I actually don't hardly use."

Great car

By on Sunday, March 08, 2015

Pros: "Turbo engine"

Cons: "Small"

"Very good car and very nice drive!"

Fun and cute

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Peppy, fun to drive, unique looking,front is roomy"

Cons: "turbo engine runs sluggish in very cold weather"

"This peppy smaller suv has been fun to drive. I like the looks. I haven't had any problems with the car but it had 2 recall for minor issues. I used regular unleaded gas instead of premium without any problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan JUKE near Honolulu. See local deals