2011 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2009 - 2018 models.

9.7/10

highest value car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Best car for JOY AND ROI. MSRP new 78,000 purchased used for 60,000 2 years ago value today 67,000. Hold value much better than Porsche turbo and is lots faster"

The ultimate performance machine in overall

By on Thursday, October 2, 2014

"If i want attention and showing off ,all take a Aventador to bring my wife out for diner, much sexier than a GTR in my opinion. But so far i can't afford one :( I do have a GTR for more than 2 year, and there is nothing to keep up with that machine. To be objective you got to put it this way, just look it like a strong man contest. How they do that ? It's not the one that pull the truck faster who win the contest :) They have several stunts and they cumulate point. So witch stunt should be line up for a car contest ? well, depending on witch one you want to give advantage. To be fare you pick 4 stunt and all pick 4 and will see who wins the more out of 8. I predict that all win at least 3 out of the one I choose, and all beat you at least 2 out of the one you picked, result will be 5-3 for the GTR. Example of car performance stunt : 1/4 mille , 0-60 , top speed , 60-0 , road racing , auto cross , rally on ice , etc That why my title is ( The ultimate performance machine ) One morning on my way to the track, I out run a few racing bikes from a traffic light to another, at the track in the advance group no one was even close to me, there was a Viper.... we only had time to do a few laps, was looking tight, but unfortunately for him, it start rain for a few minutes just enough to wet the track. Oups ! the viper was no longer in the game i almost over lap it. And guess what, on my way back home I stopped at the mall to pick up my wife and two kids then went to the grocery before heading back home. Witch other car can do all that ??????"

By on Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a good one

By on Sunday, September 4, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "drives well"

Cons: "not very comfortable inside"

"drives well in different conditions, but i've seen more comfortable cars and the interior design is not as great as the exterior one."

Performance like no other.

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"The new Nissan GT-R is the best car you can buy under a million dollars. Its exciting and is the easiest supercar to drive, improves drivers skills. Just look at it, its beautifull. People look like zombies walking up to it with their cameras out and jaws on the floor. Won car of the year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals