ZIP code

2010 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

The GTR is a bit ovverated by the fans.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reason: Overrated

Pros: "Awesome performance for cheaper money."

Cons: "Not so reliable, rough annoying ride,"

"Though the GTR is a bit overrated by the fans the only thing I can say that's tremendously great is the fact that the average joe can now enjoy performance near that of Porsche,Lambo, Viper, and Z06 etc. No matter how many times you hear that it's the fastest car on the planet, the sad reality is that it's not. Fans just say that for many reasons and though I have my own,I'll let you come up with your own theories on why they do this,lol. Anyway two things I never liked was the fact that they(Nissan Dealer) never let you test drive one before you buy, or rarely (That's to keep you from comparing it,lol) secondly nissan does NOT I repeat does NOT stand behind the transmission or more importantly the customer. Iowned a 2013 GTR, until last month, and I fought tooth and nail with Nissan, and it cost me over $20,000 USD in attorney fees to get nissan to buy back their GTR with the burned out Transmission and Launch Control. Now I have another battle brewing over being compensated for those attorney fees, so that I can pay back some of it to my dad and brother. Okay yes I attempted to race a gallardo, and a Porsche GT3 but got my rear handed to me, and ended up on the side of the track in Florida with a GTR that refused to move. Obviously many of you fellow GTR owners know that in order to run numbers closer to those cars or better,on the 1/4 mile, you need to engauge launch control. So why did Nissan put in the launch control??? especially when it burns out. I'm not here to discourage anyone on the GTR, or cause you to dislike it, I am here to bring about awareness to those who may have thoughts of forking over hard earned cash to a Nissan salesman for a product that on the long run may end up really disappointing you. I bought a Porsche (Unfortunately I had to go used) and am slowly modifying it and so far I'm really excited and happy with my investment. I think this one made me fall in love all over again. I recommend the GTR for the money, if you're not able to afford a McLaren, Porsche, Audi, Lambo, Ferrari etc. Good luck!"

highest value car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Best car for JOY AND ROI. MSRP new 78,000 purchased used for 60,000 2 years ago value today 67,000. Hold value much better than Porsche turbo and is lots faster"

No Papparazi

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"The performance is mind-boggling, hard to explain. It is everything they promised and more. People ride in it the 1st time and when you stomp on it, their jaw drops. The worst part is people driving next to you with camera phones snapping pictures as they weave all over the road."

Awesome

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I just took delivery of a new 2010 Nissan GT-R. In one word - AWESOME. This car is the perfect balance of comfort and performance. While it is a super-performance car it is very comfortable inside. The ride is comfortable, the power incredible, and the gadgets and technology very 21st Century. This is not an "upgraded" Z as many think. This is a one-of-a-kind, high-performance, world class automobile. I had dreamed about owning one of these "someday", and "someday" has arrived. Driving down the road literally stops traffic. People are hanging out of windows to get photos. People are giving me the "thumbs up". When parking the car, everyone has something to say - all positive. This truly is the absolute best car in it's class and price range. It's design and lines are perfect. I don't know how they could have done any better. And the best news is it is worth MORE than I paid for it. (How often can you say that?). When I drove it off the lot, it actually gained value. (KBB) If you're dreaming about owning one, drop everything you're doing and head to your Nissan dealer right now. You won't regret it."

best car ever and amazing handaling

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "very fun to drive on curvy roads."

"this car has amazing grip and acceleration and it provides this with a lot cheaper prices than most other super cars."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

The ultimate performance machine in overall

By on Thursday, October 2, 2014

"If i want attention and showing off ,all take a Aventador to bring my wife out for diner, much sexier than a GTR in my opinion. But so far i can't afford one :( I do have a GTR for more than 2 year, and there is nothing to keep up with that machine. To be objective you got to put it this way, just look it like a strong man contest. How they do that ? It's not the one that pull the truck faster who win the contest :) They have several stunts and they cumulate point. So witch stunt should be line up for a car contest ? well, depending on witch one you want to give advantage. To be fare you pick 4 stunt and all pick 4 and will see who wins the more out of 8. I predict that all win at least 3 out of the one I choose, and all beat you at least 2 out of the one you picked, result will be 5-3 for the GTR. Example of car performance stunt : 1/4 mille , 0-60 , top speed , 60-0 , road racing , auto cross , rally on ice , etc That why my title is ( The ultimate performance machine ) One morning on my way to the track, I out run a few racing bikes from a traffic light to another, at the track in the advance group no one was even close to me, there was a Viper.... we only had time to do a few laps, was looking tight, but unfortunately for him, it start rain for a few minutes just enough to wet the track. Oups ! the viper was no longer in the game i almost over lap it. And guess what, on my way back home I stopped at the mall to pick up my wife and two kids then went to the grocery before heading back home. Witch other car can do all that ??????"

By on Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a good one

By on Sunday, September 4, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "drives well"

Cons: "not very comfortable inside"

"drives well in different conditions, but i've seen more comfortable cars and the interior design is not as great as the exterior one."

Performance like no other.

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"The new Nissan GT-R is the best car you can buy under a million dollars. Its exciting and is the easiest supercar to drive, improves drivers skills. Just look at it, its beautifull. People look like zombies walking up to it with their cameras out and jaws on the floor. Won car of the year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals