2010 Nissan GT-R

9.5

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

had a 2010, traded up and bought a new 2013

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "performance for the price point, relatively rare"

Cons: "Soft paint"

"Owned a 2010 for 18 months. No problems whatsoever.(Actually,Nissan's are very sturdy and durable-can you say the same about Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW?) Loved the car. Ordered and bought a new 2013 a few weeks ago. Just breaking it in. Noticeably faster, much smoother transmission, suspension is noticably better, stereo is much better, multifunction display is improved in many ways. The only complaint I have is the paint is very soft and prone to chipping with minor impacts,(same problem with my sons Nissan Altima as well. I love the styling. It's a personal taste of course. Supercars don't have to apoligize for their looks. They are what they are. This car is purpose built for speed and performance on the track. If you want a more a softer, smoother ride go pay the extra 100K. If you don't want all the electonic aides and all wheel drive, well fine, don't buy this car. If your driving for the pleasure of it, go ahead and buy a manual, shift your brains out especially in traffic, improve your driving skills with something "less safe". Don't diss this car for what it is. If your driving for money, however, you'll want all the advantages you can get to win. It's inevitable that in the not too distant future, all high perfomance cars will gravitate to this kind of technology. Preferring the same old technology is like preferring an old style record over a spinning CD for playing music. Heck, even a CD is obsolte with the various new solid state flash drive music devices. Go buy an old record player if you want worse performance but like the ambience. Buy an ipod like device if you want superior sound, better durability and easier to use. It's inevitable. Corvettes are great, just too common for me."

The Beast!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Beyond fun"

Cons: "A bit bumpy"

"What else can one say, an ultimate street racer that will not bankrupt you. This car has unreal performance, and is a pure joy to drive."

KING OF THE HILL

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I've owend alot of high preformance cars from BMW, Porsche, Vipers, Vettes and AMG. The GT-R goes to the top of the list. Excellent quality and always exciting to drive. Car is bullet proof. I also like the fact that it is rare, as its' production is controlled. I am looking forward to the 2012 Mdls."

Great value for a sport car

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Nothing better handeling for the price."

Cons: "Maintenance cost. Runflat tires too stiff"

"Fantastic handeling, super fast, great quality. Dont like runflats. Ride too hard even on "comfort" mode. Either change tires or make comfort mode softer."

Super car for the price

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "great price, great performance"

Cons: "squeaky breaks, but so did my ferrari"

"I have owned Ferrari's and Porsche's, this car has awesome performance, proving you do not have to pay astronomical prices to beat the world's best. This car puts a smile on your face every time you drive it."

By on Monday, July 19, 2010

"This is a true supercar in terms of performance. Truely amazing for the price. Plus my wife can drive it comfortably to the store in automatic mode. In fact I use this as my daily commuter. I get over 20 MPG and it's comfortable and reliable. Fit and finish is excellent. I was shocked at the expensive cost of tire alignment. They have to take off under body panels. I suggest you have the dealer check the alignment before you buy. I only got 6k miles on my front tires that were on the car when I purchasd it new. Seats are nice but perhaps a little narrow."

By on Saturday, August 1, 2009

WOW

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Performance, value, safety,fun,adrenaline pumping"

Cons: "Exepnsive for the average Joe"

"I own a 2014 Nissan GTR and all I can say is WOW, this is simply the best performance to value package on the market. Nothing comes close to the handling, acceleration and top end speed of this car. Everyone I've taken for rides in the car loves it, one of my friends even bought one for himself."

highest value car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Best car for JOY AND ROI. MSRP new 78,000 purchased used for 60,000 2 years ago value today 67,000. Hold value much better than Porsche turbo and is lots faster"

Nissan GTR 2010

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance, price, looks, AWD and much more"

Cons: "No auto headlights"

"What an absolute dream car. Super car performance at a fantastically low price (relatively speaking) Despite the massive horsepower and torque the AWD system keeps it planted firmly on the road. They hold their money too Its a dream come true."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan GT-R near Honolulu. See local deals