2005 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

Outstanding Truck

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I purchased this truck new in 05. I haven't had any problems with it what-so-ever. The gas mileage is 18-22 which is good for a truck. Especially like the tie down system in the bed. Very comfortable ride for a truck on and off road. The controls are well placed and I enjoy the controls on the steering wheel. Very convienient. It's only been in the shop for routine maintenance and recalls. There was a squeak when I first bought it but a slight adjustment to a retaining clip took care of that. I would recommend this truck to anyone."

This truck does it all !!

By on Saturday, May 23, 2009

"After 30,000 miles I can honestly say this is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. The 4.0L V6 never leaves you wishing for torque. The chassis dynamics are excellent and there are a minimum number of squeaks and rattles even though I drive over some very rough pavement every day on the way to work. Controls are well placed in the cabin with plenty of pockets and storage. The adjustable cargo gate in the bed is a wonderful feature. The off road suspension is tough, but doesn't beat you up during normal driving. I get 17 mpg in the city and 22 on the highway."

just excellent

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"THIS IS THE 10th NISSAN TRUCK. CLEAR BACK TO 1985. THEY GET BETTER EVERY YEAR, I ALSO OWN A NISSAN TITAN EXCELLENT TRUCK EXCEPT GAS MILEAGE. BUT WHEN YOU WANT POWER YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT,"

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

Inexpensive...an built that way!

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"This truck is my second Nissan Truck (had a '98 Frontier 4x4) and my fourth Nissan vehicle (two Altimas-'00 & '05). My '98 and '00 have been superb, racking up 450,000 miles with no major maintenence. The '05 truck is an excellent value, but the Nissan quality has dropped from '98 to the '05. Had a starter replaced at 25k miles and I am leary of other problems. Seems like everything is fine until the warranty runs out. Was told by dealership that the starter was fine at 21k miles, but continued to have problems. Had it towed to dealer at 25k and insisted something was wrong. Dealer said "faulty starter", but they would have done nothing if I hadn't insisted. Probably would have replaced it at 31k after the factory warranty runs out."

Good Strong truck but with querks

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"Overall it is a good strong truck. The things that sold me on the truck are the horsepower rating, body style and interior. I am still pleased with those after 2 and half years. Just 2 negative points: 1. I do not like the operation of the heater controls. When it is in “floor only mode” the heat still comes out of the upper vents. I personally need to be able to turn off the hot air but I can’t. 2. The middle consol lid is made cheap and doesn't close very well."

Hunters best friend

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"This vehicle is ideal for the hunter its compackt enuff to get threw small trails yet large enuff to carry the hunters equipment. The only down side to this vehicle that I could point out, is the back seats may as well not be there IT'S TO SMALL, and very uncomfortable."

It's the #1 Mid-size 4x4 pick-up!

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Really, you can't go wrong..."

I'd Buy It Again

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Love everything about this truck, but the gas milage. Power is awesome !! It will move on down the road with you. Pulls a 24 foot pontoon like it is not even behind you. Interior is nice, but need a little longer arm rest in the center."