2002 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 409 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Good Truck

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I have a 1999 4 Cyn. Frontier XE King Cab with a 5 speed manuel. I've had this truck since 2004. I use it daily to get to work and back. I drive about 70 miles a day. I also use it in my country place to haul wood, dirt, etc. It's gotta a few dings and the seats are a little worn but other then that it's a good truck. I've been asked more then once if I want to sell it. Other then the normal maintenance e.g. oil changes, tires, tune up, new brakes I haven't done anything major to it. I live in S. Tx so I gotta have a good AC. I run the AC all summer and the engine always runs cool. I would recommend this truck to any one interested in getting a reliable pickup. One last thing it's got 165000 plus miles. It's like that old commercial says: it just keeps on ticking...."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I'm 69 years old and have owned many vehicles new and used. This truck was bought in 2001 as a program vehicle w/19000 miles on it. It now has 195000. Aside from oil changes, tires, brake pads and shocks the only thing I've replaced is the Alt., the starter and heater blower motor. It uses no oil, gets 25+ mpg, has no rust or other issues. It is far and away the best vehicle I've ever owned."

Very Reliable

By on Thursday, October 16, 2008

"I bought this truck when it only had 35,000 miles on it and drove it for the past 8 years. Now it has over 250,000 miles. All I ever did was just the normal routine maintenance. If you want dependability, this truck is definitely it. The only disappointment that I have is the gas mileage. Only getting 25 mpg with a 4-cylinder irks me some. Other than that - Great Truck!"

Tuff Stuff

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I'm a big camper, this truck carries to its weight limit and never groans. I haven't had to replace anything major, I haven't even had regular oil changes (bad girl) this truck doesn't even hiccup. It drives 320 miles a week at about 80 mph. Two flaws no giddyup and the window seals aren't great. This truck is a great value."

Great, Reliable Compact truck

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"I have owned two Frontiers (had one wrecked by a Chevy 3/4 ton). This truck is by far the best Japanese truck for the money. I bought it new with a 4cyl manual tranny and bare-bones options but I consistently get 25+ MPG combined city/hwy driving. When Nissan went to the new body-style this truck got way too big for $4 a gallon gas. Now everyone wants a small truck - I will keep this thing until the wheels fall off!"