1999 Nissan Frontier King Cab

Based on 409 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Not for old people

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Rides like a truck; looks like a truck; must be a truck! Front suspension jars at every bump. Instrument lights are very hard to read on cloudy,rainy days. No dash switch for dome light; very hard to reach around to dome light switch. Ride is very rough. 4 cyl with auto is not sufficient. Mileage is not very good for a 4 cyl. I believe mileage would be just as good with a 6 cyl. Air noise around windows. Wouldn't buy again. Transmission doesn't have a good passing gear. Newwer models may be improved. I hope so!."

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Inexpensive and reliable. I have owned this truck for 6 years and have over 100,000 miles. Only routine maintainence ever. Only complaint is lack of power, should have gotten the 6 cyl."

excellent mid-size truck

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

"people keep walking up and trying to buy it from me - deservedly holds value - exceptionally reliable - performance is top notch - bought new and have never once regretted my decision to do so - as far as comfort goes, some might say the ride is a little stiff but IT IS A TRUCK, not an automobile, rides wonderfully as far as I am concerned AND it would not be a good, well functioning truck if the ride were too soft or mushy"

Love my Nissan!!

By on Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"This is the best little truck ever!! It is a 2000 XE Frontier King Cab...I drive it daily and it has never let me down..I travel alot and have lots of miles on her. I have never had any unexpected repairs, only regular maintenance, tires/oil, etc. This is by far a great vehicle!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small truck."

great truck

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"depepndable work truck, goes and goes, ecellent investment for long term use. Only major things I needed were clutch, timing chain, and regular maintenence. Best truck out there inmy opinion."