2013 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 573 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

STRONG Engine, Quiet, Reliable and value

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Strong V6, Quiet, Outstanding Audio system."

Cons: "non so far."

"I love the strong V6 engine, outstanding acceleration. Quiet on the highway. Reliable Truck as compare to most out there. Resale value is outstanding and offers nissan quality. I choose to buy this instead of Tacoma V6. Drove both But NISSAN felt quieter and more comforable on the road."

Great Truck for Size and Money

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, Great pick up and go, great price"

Cons: "no aux/in"

"I bought this truck because I owned a Altima Coupe, and wanted to be up higher and wanted the cargo, and bed space. I didnt want a V8 due to fuel economy. My frontier is awesome, great for hauling things, plenty of room for me and my friends to hit the town. I have the V6, and love the pick up and go. I have no problem merging onto the highway, or keeping up with the cars in the fast lane. My only problem was there is no AUX/USB port, even in my SV. I didnt want to pay the extra 3,000 for a navigation system I wouldnt use. I dont see why you couldnt add the AUX plug many lower models sedans have them. Other than that I love my truck, and I drive it like this truck should be driven, no complaints and very smooth ride."

First truck, excellent vehicle.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

"50k miles, still rides like a dream! We changed over to AS tires when AT finally wore out, very quiet on highway now. Great for pulling my boat trailer. Bought bed extender and liner for bed. Very powerful engine, switches from 2 WD to 4 WD w/o a hitch. Only item needing replacement was CD player (go on-line to buy one, Nissan wants $500 for the part alone)."

I have 2006 Crew Cab

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "Strong engine an Crew Cab is great"

Cons: "Better cup holder"

"It only has 50 k on it drives like it brand new. No problems average 17 mpg in city 20 on hwy.Ifyou need a truck this is it. Strong engine , a/c is great paint is still good in Florida sun. Had 50k service on my girl by local garage save $300 from dealer quote. Still have factory tires on"

Great Small PU for those that want an everday PU

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "motor, torque, off-roading ability, style, ride"

Cons: "Im 6'4" and hardly fit in it"

"I owned a 2010 Frontier SE and sold it to buy a 2011 Tacoma. I was frustrated with a lack of small things on the Frontier (i.e. no temp gage, aux/ipod port, sat radio...) Then I sold the Tacoma and bought a 2012 frontiuer SV w utility package. The Tacoma was a more comfortable car (nicer seats, softer ride etc). But the Frontier has such an amazing motor, loads of torque and drives more like a truck (stiffer suspension, stiffer steering...), which I like. The Frontier is also amazing quiet at hwy speeds. I need a PU that I can drive to work on Monday and then go off roading and carrying my dirtbike and trailer on sat and the Frontier does that amazingly. If you include price in the consideration, then the Frontier is a no brainer over the Tacoma."