2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 579 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

This pickup is AMAZING, everyone should have it!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "strong engine, great road manners, towing capacity"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I spent a good 30 minutes putting together an awesomely detailed review for the pickup, but apparently this website doesn't like detailed reviews because it wouldn't let me post it til I shortened it to nothing. Long story short, this truck is freaking awesome! Go buy one if you are looking at midsize or even large size pickups unless you need the larger hauling capacities of full size pickups. At 15 city/20 highway, the gas mileage could be better but I think it is acceptable for the capabilities of the vehicle."

Incredible value and great driver

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Price, Driving Dynamics, off road capability"

Cons: "Interior is very basic. Pro4 x package helps"

"I prefer performance sedans as I enjoy driving a car and appreciate good suspension, steering, and handling. I like camping and outdoor sports so I bought a Jeep Wrangler (08 Sahara) and enjoyed it for a while. The off road was terrific but it was lacking significantly in terms of on road and especially highway driving performance. Torque at low end was good but accelerating onto a road or highway was bad. The hood would shake quite a bit as well due to the strap down feature. (I guess a 5.7 hemi and locking down the hood would have helped) So,...not willing to endure those dynamics I started my search for an off road vehicle that drove well to and from the outdoor activities. The Frontier Pro 4x is the answer. (This is my first pick up BTW....lots of sport utes in my past.) It drives incredibly well, is fast, is nimble, and it is still a serious off road machine. (I have tested it.) I highly recommend the Frontier Pro 4 X if you want driving performance and off road capability. It is a very unique vehicle in that it does both well."

What a Truck

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"Bought brand new Dec.2006. Great buy. Did not like Toyota because of limited view out of windsheild. This Nissan has plenty of power.. Only dislike is turning radius."

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Truck has great horsepower and can beat almost anything at start up. It handles well and is a great looking truck. It's an 06 and I haven't had any problems. Except for the leaking sunroof. The front doors open too wide that I can't even close them by the handle. The seats aren't very comfy, especially in the back. When I have the seats down in the back, I can hear the wind outside like the doors aren't closed well. Those things are minor and I really like it though"