2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 579 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

my best friend

By on Sunday, August 8, 2010

"I love this truck. The Nismo has outstanding performance, style and comfort. The cargo locking system for the bed is the best I've ever seen in any truck. Feels and drives like a full size truck and is extremely comfortable to drive. Off road the posi-trac and great ground clearance handle the desert southwest like a warrior. I love my trruck."

super truck

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"As long as Nissan is making the Frontier,I will not own any other brand."

just got a 2010

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"my first Nissan frontier,, got a crew cab great truck, did get the v 6 4.0 is a little hard on gas in town but lots of power ! so far very happy with it."

By on Monday, May 10, 2010

"Man what a awesome pickup!! I love it. The gas mileage is great. For a 4cyclinder this pickup will really haul a lot of stuff. It is pretty peepy also. Love this truck. Would buy another in a heart beat. With 75k miles on it and all I have done is put 1 set of tires on it and change the oil, count me in!! I'm sold!!"

Excellent mid-size truck!

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"The Frontier and Tacoma dominate this market. Reliability, performance, styling, functionality...they have it all. I am extremely pleased with my 2006 Nismo Crew-Cab Frontier!"

Outperforms all others

By on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Acceleration is hard on my neck, needs less power especially off the line. Speedometer stops engine at 116 MPH. The steering is tight and accurate at all speeds (unlike my Toyota Tacoma, another truck I've owned, whose steering was a little skittish at highway speed with a headwind). There are no suspension noises and everything feels solid and built to last (the fully boxed frame is a positive contributing factor, I'm sure). The interior is also exceptionally quiet (again, comparable to my Toyota Tundra and better than my Toyota Tacoma). It makes the Frontier feel more like a luxury vehicle. I've not take my Frontier off road, but have had the chance to use it during the winter when we had some heavy snow, ice & freezing rain. I can say definitively that the Frontier's 4 wheel drive system works flawlessly. It felt very sure-footed, I never had a loss of traction and I know that I would've slid off the road or gotten stuck without it. Having said that, you still have to keep in mind that even the best 4 wheel drive system won't help you stop any sooner, so you still have to drive cautiously. Also the Frontier is unique in that it has a 4 wheel electronic Limited Slip System that works even in 4 wheel drive (the Tacoma's system doesn't work in 4 wheel drive). Maybe this contributes to the great performance I experienced. Comfort and Convenience: The interior of the Frontier is well laid out, though fairly plain. If you aren't looking for alot of bling, and instead, value a function over form, you will like this interior. All the controls are pretty easy to figure out and intuitive. The interior is a bit on the smallish side. This doesn't bother me, because I'm a smallish guy, but I can see where others have commented that they would like to see more headroom, etc. One little complaint about the interior plastics is that it does scratch easily (soft plastic dash materials). Other than that, everything is tastefully designed and all the buttons/controls are where you think they should be (the layout of the various buttons & knobs are better than my Tacoma). On the exterior, as others have mentioned, the Utili-Track system in the bed is excellent and very versatile. Factory BFG tires only lasted 55,000 miles."

Has its issues

By on Friday, March 26, 2010

"I love driving my 2009 Frontier, gives a nice ride, easy handling. After 4 months my rear fenders are all pitted up and rusting from rocks kicking up. Also, just had some 4'X8' 3/4" boards in my truck and they flattened the wheel well inside the bed!! Very upsetting, like it's made of tin!! The weight was well under the maximum allowed. So now I've had my truck for 6 months and it's starting to look terrible. Definitely not happy with that. Emailed Nissan, they told me to contact my dealer, it's not my dealers' problem! Love the truck, but very unsatisfied with these issues and the response from Nissan! They should allow me to get it repaired for free; it's a new truck for goodness sakes!"

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Traded in 2004 GM full sized 4x4 extended cab truck with only 21,000 miles. I was just out 0f the 36 month warranty and dealer couldn't find nor fix electrical problem of not starting if temp. was below 20 degrees F. Gas was over $4/gallon so I decided to downsize. I did my research and chose 4x4 Frontier, I have approx. 23,500 miles and have had no problems of any kind. I love this truck."

Great, but....

By on Sunday, December 27, 2009

"The comfort of this truck is great. I've had it in the city and on the road and it almost feels luxurious (compared to other trucks I've owned). The only disadvantage is the turning radius. Parking and turning is a challenge. My husband (a commercial truck driver) says that his Freightliner can turn better than the Frontier. I have two kid car seats in the back seat and it is a bit tight. The front seats cannot go very far back with the infant seat in place. With the toddler seat, you have a difficult time reaching anything in or out of the back"

Better than I expected

By on Friday, December 25, 2009

"I traded in a 2000 Tacoma 4x4 on a 2009 Frontier 4x4 Crew Cab. It's like night and day difference, the new Nissan is far superior in comfort, size, power, speed, and creature features. I compared this to the new Tacomas and they are both great trucks. I just liked the Frontier's ride a little better and it was a better value. Why a sports car company doesn't offer a standard shift with leather is beyond me. I added leather seats after market. As others noted, it takes 40 acres to turn around and the interior plastic scratches easily. The truck gets lots of compliments and after owning it for one 25,000 mile year, I am super satisfied. I'd definitely buy another one. Nissan's service is great, all I've needed are oil changes, filters, and tire rotations. Had a hitch installed too."

EXCELLENT VEHICLE

By on Friday, December 4, 2009

"MY FIRST TRUCK AND MOST DEPENDABLE AND ROOM FOR MY DOGS"

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Great truck the only issues I have had are the front differentual went out but was covered by the warrenty and the front ujoints also went out but were covered as well great truck..."

a little disappointed

By on Saturday, August 15, 2009

"I, along with others, am not too happy with the turning radius. My truck also has, what I believe to be an inordinate number of annoying squeaks inside and outside. In addition, if you need to travel more than an hour, the ride can wear you out. Don't get me wrong, very powerful and the overall quality are great. But, I should have done a more careful analysis of my true needs before moving forward with the purchase."

GREAT!

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I love my 2007 nissan frontier, best truck in its class, very powerful engine for a V6, turning radius a lil wide, and arm rest is low for people with short arms, like my dad, it does not bother me. ARE Hard tonneau cover on back very clean lookin, this truck does everything, you ask it to do. GREAT BUY! 1 complaint it doesnt come in a V8!!"

Excellent choice

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"This is 7th Nissan Pickup. Never spent anything on repairs. WSould recommend to anyone..."

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"2 Winters in CNY have proven the snow worthiness of this great truck. The OEM tires are still on, though I will need to replace by the end of this summer. Fit and finish is comfortable for a truck. Do not think you are buying a 4x4 car with a truck body. The 05 and up Frontier's can do and take all they claim. Hauling lumber, topsoil, or a passengers is no big deal. The king cab version as usual in this market has 2 small rear, front facing seats that are more accurately "jump seats." Children or some groceries are fine, not really a place for an adult. The 4.0 liter V6 has excellent pull from bottom to top. Plenty of torque and power in the showroom auto, but even better in my 6 speed manual. Averaging 18-25 mpg with 19-22 mixed driving. Worst was 18 in deep snow. For me, just what I was looking for. A powerful, mid-sized truck with great truck capabilities, with a smaller price tag and better gas mileage. For my wife who prefers a soft car ride the truck is a little rough. But hey, it's a truck!"

Great truck

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Superb vehicle. Durable, comfortable, long bed is great for camping and dogs. Beautiful design. Love the way it handles on dirt roads. Inside cab tends to be a little noisy. It is necessary to open a front window when a back window is open due to reverberation and vibration. Back window facing bed should be able to be opened on all models. Biggest drawback is long wheel base makes it very difficult to park in some locations (especially parallel parking) and to back up into precarious places."

Tacoma Alternative

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This is one of the most comfortable trucks I've owned it has less road noise then our Infinity G35, gas milage has been 17/18 city and 19/22 on highway at 70-75MPH it cost thousands less then a Tacoma. Very happy with the purchase."

Built with quality in mind.

By on Saturday, March 7, 2009

"This truck is quiet, comfortable, and powerful. It has a quieter ride than our Saab on the freeway. We have gotten 22 mpg when taking long trips when we did not push over 80 mph. I think this truck is one of the highest quality vehicles on the road for the price. Off road the NISMO suspension is awesome. It sucks up large and small bumps in the road about as well as you could ask. In nasty terrain the super stiff frame is a huge advantage over the Toyota Tacoma."

Great Truck!

By on Sunday, January 18, 2009

"I bought my Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab V6 in December of 2005 with only 3 miles on it. It's a great truck. I drive a lot for work and with over 90,000 miles I have had no problems with my truck. The original tires got over 75,000 miles on them and I replaced them with the same brand/style. The V6 engine has get plenty of get up and go. I would have to say this is a truck that rides like a nice SUV. I looked at the Toyotoa Tacoma and my Frontier when I was considering what to buy. I am very glad I chose the Frontier. It does fairly decent on gas and maintenance costs are low. I'm sure I'll keep this truck for a number of years. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"

Reliability meets Style at a price!

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"I have owned my Nissan Frontier crew cab 4X4 LE for almost 2 years now. I chose Nissan because they have been known for building quality cars and trucks. I decided on the Frontier over the Titan because gas mileage was a factor. But you do get very similar performance the 4.0 v6 has plenty of power to handle just about everything I ask it to do. I have over 40k miles on it now and have never had to go back to the dealership for any service besides basic maintenance. I have never babied her either she is a daily driver and I take her off road all the time (very solid) considering the punishment I have given her. Kind of makes me wish I had not opted for the extra warranty - oh well My only true complaint is the price I paid but if you are looking for a worry free truck that gets decent gas mileage and looks good this truck is perfect."

ok truck

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I have had this thruck for months, it's the king cab se 4 cyl. The turning raduis is really bad as well as mileage isn't so great. Also comfort is terrible and a lot of cheap plastics used in interior."

By on Wednesday, October 8, 2008

better than any GM truck ive owned

By on Friday, October 3, 2008

"Great truck.I have owned it for about one year.Bought it new.My last three new GM products stayed in the shop more than on the road.My wife and I bought Nissan products because we could not afford to continue to pay for the repairs on GM vehicles.She has a 2006 sentra and I have a 2007 Frontier 4 door .Not one time have I had a problem with either vehicle.I will buy another Nissan in probley two years or so when the tires become due to replace.Great product."

GREAT TRUCK

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"IVE HAD 10 TRUCKS FORD CHEVY TOYOTA YOU NAME IT DODGE THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER OWNED.PLENTY OF POWER AND IT TOWS MY TRAILER WITH NO PROBLEMS.ALSO IT DON'T SUCK A LOT OF GAS.GREAT JOB NISSAN."