2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 579 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

Best for the money.

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"My 2008 is my 3rd Frontier. It is the best truck on the road for the dollar spent. Need however to add daytime driving lights and please fix the turning radius."

This pickup is AMAZING, everyone should have it!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "strong engine, great road manners, towing capacity"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I spent a good 30 minutes putting together an awesomely detailed review for the pickup, but apparently this website doesn't like detailed reviews because it wouldn't let me post it til I shortened it to nothing. Long story short, this truck is freaking awesome! Go buy one if you are looking at midsize or even large size pickups unless you need the larger hauling capacities of full size pickups. At 15 city/20 highway, the gas mileage could be better but I think it is acceptable for the capabilities of the vehicle."

Incredible value and great driver

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Price, Driving Dynamics, off road capability"

Cons: "Interior is very basic. Pro4 x package helps"

"I prefer performance sedans as I enjoy driving a car and appreciate good suspension, steering, and handling. I like camping and outdoor sports so I bought a Jeep Wrangler (08 Sahara) and enjoyed it for a while. The off road was terrific but it was lacking significantly in terms of on road and especially highway driving performance. Torque at low end was good but accelerating onto a road or highway was bad. The hood would shake quite a bit as well due to the strap down feature. (I guess a 5.7 hemi and locking down the hood would have helped) So,...not willing to endure those dynamics I started my search for an off road vehicle that drove well to and from the outdoor activities. The Frontier Pro 4x is the answer. (This is my first pick up BTW....lots of sport utes in my past.) It drives incredibly well, is fast, is nimble, and it is still a serious off road machine. (I have tested it.) I highly recommend the Frontier Pro 4 X if you want driving performance and off road capability. It is a very unique vehicle in that it does both well."

What a Truck

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"Bought brand new Dec.2006. Great buy. Did not like Toyota because of limited view out of windsheild. This Nissan has plenty of power.. Only dislike is turning radius."

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Truck has great horsepower and can beat almost anything at start up. It handles well and is a great looking truck. It's an 06 and I haven't had any problems. Except for the leaking sunroof. The front doors open too wide that I can't even close them by the handle. The seats aren't very comfy, especially in the back. When I have the seats down in the back, I can hear the wind outside like the doors aren't closed well. Those things are minor and I really like it though"

Great truck

By on Friday, February 6, 2009

"This has been a good reliable vehicle. My only complaint is the gas mileage. Owned two Dodge Dakota 4x4 8 cyls prior and traded for this V6 hoping for better mileage. It is better, but just barely. Other than that the truck is great. Comfortable, drives nice, pulls adequately, quiet, and looks good. May well buy another when the time is right."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"On the overall, this is a terrific truck. I have the Nismo Edition with sunroof and Rockford Fosgate audio that rocks! The bed is equipped with the unili-track and spray in bedliner that is tough as nails and shows no wear. I paid under $18,000 on a $29,000 truck after all incentives!!!!!!! The only downside I can find is the interior is lined with cheap, hollow plastics that look like they will scratch very easily, but so far have not. I have to say gas mileage is only so-so, but considering the Frontier is on the Titan frame and is rather heavy, not so bad."

Sweet Truck

By on Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Perfect size fuel economy package. If driven wisely can get over 20 mpg with 265 HP!!! only adding Cold air intake. I love my truck."

Mountain Goat :)

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"After test driving every mid sized pickup available for the 2006 production year from GM, Ford, Toyota, Mazda, and Nissan my heart and adrenaline settled on this beast. With the redesigned engine based on the 350z v6 configuration and the highest stock ground clearance i was convinced that this was different than its predecessors. Only after driving it (which for a 6'4" man was remarkably easy and roomy) was i able to really appreciate the nimble and yet sturdy bilstein suspension provided on the NISMO. My only feeling of regret comes when i see the '07's rolling around with their longer bed (much easier to haul an ATV). So far he has made it through some of the worst BLM land that Idaho has to offer with not even a hickup or belly rub. The Sawtooth Mountains are known for their difficult jeep trails (some of which are not even found on USGS maps) none of which have been tough enough for this mid sized powerhouse. I couldn't be happier (plus the wife enjoys the safety features and professional styling)."

best mini truck I have owned

By on Sunday, February 3, 2008

"This vehicle does and is everything that the manufacture says it does in terms of power, reliability, confort, and over all preformance. I would recomend this truck as a personal or work truck to any one wanting power, toughness, economy, and reliability all packed into a smooth family ride like confort."

2006 Frontier LE

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I love this truck. I have only owned three cars my entire life and all three of them have been Nissans. I had a 1990 pickup, 1995 200sx SE-R, and now a 2006 Frontier LE. I took this truck on a month long trip across the United States pulling a 4000lbs travel trailer..... over 9000 miles Grand Canyon, Death Valley (114degrees), Yosemite, Yellowstone (17degrees at night), and Mount Rushmore. Truck never missed a beat. Actual gas mileage is about 19.5 Highway and about 18 city. Pulling the 4000 trailer I got 8-12 mpg. LOVE IT!!!"

Best Truck

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I use my truck like a truck, I tow, and I haul stuff. the 4.0L V6 is stronger then my friends Full size chevy. I have had no problems with my truck, other than oil changes I have not put a dime into it. Nissan finally has a truck that stands alone. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for some reliability. Toyota does not even come close."

a very good truck

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "IT GOT ME THROUGH 2FT OF FRESH SNOW AND IT WAS FUN"

Cons: "IT IS THE FRONT END THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE LOOK"

"IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TRUCK, I HAVE OWNED IT FOR 5 YEARS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT. I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE. WHEN I FIRST STARTED SHOPPING FOR A TRUCK, I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN A NISSAN OR A TACOMA. I USE TO OWN A TACOMA. ANYWAY, THE PRICE IS WHAT CONVINCED ME THE TACOMA WAS $10,000 HIGHER THAN THE NISSAN. THEY WERE THE SAME EQUIPPED. I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. I LIKE BOTH TRUCKS."

great truck

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"truck is reliable and dependable. tows my 20 ft boat with ease and hauls it out of water on trailer easily. handles and rides well on highway. only gripe, poor gas mileage 22 on highway, would like 26-28. come on sonja, you can do it!"

Utilitarian and tough. Great in snow.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Good tow capacity. Rugged and reliable."

Cons: "Not exactly roomy."

"I have no complaints at all. Good solid body on frame truck with a reliable proven engine. Gas mileage was dead on with EPA estimate. Really good value. Dealer is trying to trade me up to the Titan. Trade value is so good, I might just go for the big truck. V8 is only one MPG worse."

Great truck that gets us anywhere and hi towing

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great combo of low owner cost, attractiveness, tow"

Cons: "We all would like higher gas mileage."

"Tows about anything and this is great in a mid size truck. Strong engine 4L. Smooth ride. Will probably just keep if can only get $16k."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"This is a solid truck. Great power, fun to drive, well controlled ride, minimal cabin noise. If you don't need a large truck, the Frontier fits the bill."

best suspension for a truck

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "a lot of power"

Cons: "registered as commercial means higher insurance"

"one of the best truck"

Great truck for simple use

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, fast, good sound"

Cons: "Gas is not the best for city whatsoever."

"I've had my truck for about a year now. I've put about 15K miles on it and havent (knock on wood) had any issues besides changing the original tires. This truck has an amazing sound system and is a complete joy to drive my dogs around with. If you are looking for a used truck with a lot of life and love in it, go with a Nissan Frontier from 2004-present, you will not be disappointed!"

Excellent

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, good power, dash arrangement."

Cons: "Fuel mileage, turning radius."

"Exactly what I needed. Back seat to haul grand kids around and the 6' bed to haul extraneous items...trash, bikes, etc. Four wheel drive to get through the snow in Wyoming. All around great vehicle."

the best truck I've owned

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "very reliable"

Cons: "driver seat is very uncomfortable on long distance"

"I love this truck, i will buy it again, very dependable, if and when it breaks down it is very expensive to work on, i.e. catalytic converters there are four of them about $3400.00 to replace them!!! other than that is a great truck!"

This is one of the best vehicles I have owned.

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, easy getting in and out"

Cons: "bed is high, hard to reach over"

"I bought this vehicle to move household goods within the state and to pull a small trailer. Wanted a 4 dr for the grandkids. It has done better than expected, it feels solid and firm on the road. Good visabilty and easy to park. Gas milage is good (18 to 20 local). Hasn't needed any repairs in over 82,000 miles. Excellant vehicle."

Four years old and no regrets

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Smooth, powerful, Great load capacity"

Cons: "wide turning radius"

Driving around New England. Dirty but gorgeous.

"I bought my 2007 Frontier after months of comparing it to the Toyota Tacoma. I absolutely love it! One of my best friends got the Tacoma with all the same features and I can tell you, the Nissan is a monster compared to the Taco. It's heavier, safer, has better brakes, drives better and hauls more. It's gets a little less gas mileage in the city but better on the highway. It still looks new and I often get compliments on it. No regrets. The only negative thing I can say about this truck is the wide turning radius. I just park far away and avoid tight spots. Saves dents and dings anyway."

Driving around New England. Dirty but gorgeous.

good truck for the value

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Enjoy truck very much, mileage good long as you keep below 70 on interstate, I drive 60 MPH on interstate, I average 19-20MPG, good looking truck, extendable bed great, tie downs in bedvery useable."