2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 574 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

First truck, excellent vehicle.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

"50k miles, still rides like a dream! We changed over to AS tires when AT finally wore out, very quiet on highway now. Great for pulling my boat trailer. Bought bed extender and liner for bed. Very powerful engine, switches from 2 WD to 4 WD w/o a hitch. Only item needing replacement was CD player (go on-line to buy one, Nissan wants $500 for the part alone)."

Great Small PU for those that want an everday PU

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "motor, torque, off-roading ability, style, ride"

Cons: "Im 6'4" and hardly fit in it"

"I owned a 2010 Frontier SE and sold it to buy a 2011 Tacoma. I was frustrated with a lack of small things on the Frontier (i.e. no temp gage, aux/ipod port, sat radio...) Then I sold the Tacoma and bought a 2012 frontiuer SV w utility package. The Tacoma was a more comfortable car (nicer seats, softer ride etc). But the Frontier has such an amazing motor, loads of torque and drives more like a truck (stiffer suspension, stiffer steering...), which I like. The Frontier is also amazing quiet at hwy speeds. I need a PU that I can drive to work on Monday and then go off roading and carrying my dirtbike and trailer on sat and the Frontier does that amazingly. If you include price in the consideration, then the Frontier is a no brainer over the Tacoma."

Great Truck butttt.

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "great driving, best price comparably, awesome"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats for long distance(not leather)"

"This is a really great truck and I have had many. I have had 00 dodge dakota, 98 chevy tahoe, 08 chevy silv, 02 ford f250 deisel. I like this truck the most of all except the seats are uncomfortable when driving a lot. I use this truck for work with lots of stopping and going. The truck is totally awesome, but the seats are a little annoying for long driving. I loved my silverado seats, but I would rather have uncomfortable seats for long distance than unreliability. Overall this truck drives great and turns sharp. I am very happy with this truck and I am planning on keeping this one until it dies. I would definitely suggest trying the nissan pro-x if looking for a mid-size truck. The middle arm rest is perfect location for me, Im 6'1 and its a manual 6 speed. I looked at the tacoma and found the nissan way cheaper and to me, way better. For the noise in the motor, I do not hear anything and the motor is powerful. The truck is everything that I wanted especially for hunting and fishing. Check this one out."

Reliable, Quiet, Strong V6, Cash Value

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Strong V6, Quiet, comforable interior, Reliable"

Cons: "Fuel eco"

"I bought new Frontier and so far have 2500 miles on it. Strong V6 Engine, Quiet and comfortable interior, Plenty of room to kids in back seats. Only complaint I have is gas milage is around 19 combined. Otherwise this truck is like cash in your pocket. Great resale value."

Awesome truck!

By on Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pros: "Great sound system...love it"

Cons: "armrest...don't over look for a small things."

"I've had 2 Nissan Frontiers. Last one for 2 yrs, this one so far about a year. I would say the best driving small truck around. I previously had GMC Canyon. Turning radius was horrible. The frontier is comfortable to drive, low road noise. If the tires are bigger you may have a bit more noise, but to be expected with a truck. Great sound system, easy to use hands free, got the av hook up for my Iphone. The only complaint would be the arm rest is small and not really usable. But I would buy again. Arm rest a small problem compared to how great this truck is. I'm considering one of their crossovers little bit better gas milage, but can't decided if I'm ready to part with it."

Great performer and a great looking truck!

By on Friday, February 17, 2017

Pros: "Looks Great, Handles Great, Excellent Ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I just bought a new 2016 Frontier SV, 2WD, V6- 4.0 liter crew cab, 5 ft. bed and I couldnt be happier. The Extang hard cover that I added to it just really set it off. It is truly a nice truck with a lot of nice options for the money. Looks good going down the road too! I just dont believe that a GM vehicle will holdup to the quality of this one, as Ive had them both. This truck is definitely a better quality vehicle for the long run. Very pleased with my purchase!"

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

Best for the money.

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"My 2008 is my 3rd Frontier. It is the best truck on the road for the dollar spent. Need however to add daytime driving lights and please fix the turning radius."

Better than a SportTrac!

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I finally convinced my wife to unload her beat up Ford SportTrac for this. She now realizes this was a good idea. This is an awesome little truck! We have a 2006 SE that had a lift put on it by previous owner with 33" tires. Makes it ride way better than factory. The 4.0 is a snappy motor. Not sure I'd want to put my 4.3 S-10 up against it. With the oversize tires and lift it'll go thru darn near anything. We had a pretty wild winter in the mid-west and I TRIED to get it stuck in a snowdrift. Didn't happen. Just sunk down, bit in, and away we go. The only bad thing I can say about it is it's a little cramped for me. I'm 6'3" and about 240. I get tired of banging my left shoulder on the B-pillar. Of course, my wife's 5' flat and tiny, so it's not so much of a problem for her! Would definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a nice all around mid-size truck."

This pickup is AMAZING, everyone should have it!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "strong engine, great road manners, towing capacity"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I spent a good 30 minutes putting together an awesomely detailed review for the pickup, but apparently this website doesn't like detailed reviews because it wouldn't let me post it til I shortened it to nothing. Long story short, this truck is freaking awesome! Go buy one if you are looking at midsize or even large size pickups unless you need the larger hauling capacities of full size pickups. At 15 city/20 highway, the gas mileage could be better but I think it is acceptable for the capabilities of the vehicle."