2010 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 573 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

nice mid size

By on Sunday, July 13, 2008

"owed this truck past two years runs great bought next size up tires goodyear helps the ride and it went up 2 in. nice to look down on the cars ha ha i like the mazda cx9 next car to have could go camping in that one. the small bed on the crew cab is ok it would be nice if it was 6 ft. (15 mpg) because of the great 4L v6 it really gos fast in town and 21 hwy and runs on shell reg"

By on Sunday, July 13, 2008

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Comfort on extended trips is the only fault I find with this vehicle, however it is a truck. Fuel milage was not bad on a 1000 mile trip (low 20's) Everyday use milage is around 15. My truck is a LE 4WD with the towing package, dark blue, 2006 model and gets compliments all the time."

Just enough truck!

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"I have the 06 LE 4.0 V6 Auto Short bed crew cab. It has more than enough power to pull my boat *3500 lbs*; Rated at 6500 lbs with towing package. Its a great truck because its spacious but not a full size, it has the brawny of a full size when needed. I take it off road when camping, drive it on the beach, and it hasn't let me down. The utilitrack system is awesome for hauling stuff securely. I've had 5 adults on a road trip before (though I can put the seat forward more than most since this girl is only 5'4") and room was there for two over 6' people in the rear. I have the top of the line with all the options and while the leather seats are very comfortable in long trips, the rest of the interior amenities don't feel like a top of the line model..It *is* a truck, though the Titan gets better treatment on the high end models. The radio in my Altima was better and it was only the midgrade car. Since my vehicle was made they have come out with the Rockford Fosgate truck which probably addresses the radio issue, but not w/out a premium price tag. The turning radius is awful in this truck but I wouldn't let any of my nitpicks deter me from buying it again. I think it is one of the best looking trucks out there, especially with the chrome grill."