2009 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 573 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

Best for the money.

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"My 2008 is my 3rd Frontier. It is the best truck on the road for the dollar spent. Need however to add daytime driving lights and please fix the turning radius."

Better than a SportTrac!

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I finally convinced my wife to unload her beat up Ford SportTrac for this. She now realizes this was a good idea. This is an awesome little truck! We have a 2006 SE that had a lift put on it by previous owner with 33" tires. Makes it ride way better than factory. The 4.0 is a snappy motor. Not sure I'd want to put my 4.3 S-10 up against it. With the oversize tires and lift it'll go thru darn near anything. We had a pretty wild winter in the mid-west and I TRIED to get it stuck in a snowdrift. Didn't happen. Just sunk down, bit in, and away we go. The only bad thing I can say about it is it's a little cramped for me. I'm 6'3" and about 240. I get tired of banging my left shoulder on the B-pillar. Of course, my wife's 5' flat and tiny, so it's not so much of a problem for her! Would definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a nice all around mid-size truck."

This pickup is AMAZING, everyone should have it!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "strong engine, great road manners, towing capacity"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I spent a good 30 minutes putting together an awesomely detailed review for the pickup, but apparently this website doesn't like detailed reviews because it wouldn't let me post it til I shortened it to nothing. Long story short, this truck is freaking awesome! Go buy one if you are looking at midsize or even large size pickups unless you need the larger hauling capacities of full size pickups. At 15 city/20 highway, the gas mileage could be better but I think it is acceptable for the capabilities of the vehicle."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"This is a solid truck. Great power, fun to drive, well controlled ride, minimal cabin noise. If you don't need a large truck, the Frontier fits the bill."

This is one of the best vehicles I have owned.

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, easy getting in and out"

Cons: "bed is high, hard to reach over"

"I bought this vehicle to move household goods within the state and to pull a small trailer. Wanted a 4 dr for the grandkids. It has done better than expected, it feels solid and firm on the road. Good visabilty and easy to park. Gas milage is good (18 to 20 local). Hasn't needed any repairs in over 82,000 miles. Excellant vehicle."

good truck for the value

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Enjoy truck very much, mileage good long as you keep below 70 on interstate, I drive 60 MPH on interstate, I average 19-20MPG, good looking truck, extendable bed great, tie downs in bedvery useable."

Best Truck I've Ever Driven

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"This truck has everything. All the power you need. It's fast and with the 6-speed I get 23-24 mpg."

What a Truck

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"Bought brand new Dec.2006. Great buy. Did not like Toyota because of limited view out of windsheild. This Nissan has plenty of power.. Only dislike is turning radius."

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Truck has great horsepower and can beat almost anything at start up. It handles well and is a great looking truck. It's an 06 and I haven't had any problems. Except for the leaking sunroof. The front doors open too wide that I can't even close them by the handle. The seats aren't very comfy, especially in the back. When I have the seats down in the back, I can hear the wind outside like the doors aren't closed well. Those things are minor and I really like it though"

Great truck

By on Friday, February 6, 2009

"This has been a good reliable vehicle. My only complaint is the gas mileage. Owned two Dodge Dakota 4x4 8 cyls prior and traded for this V6 hoping for better mileage. It is better, but just barely. Other than that the truck is great. Comfortable, drives nice, pulls adequately, quiet, and looks good. May well buy another when the time is right."