2009 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 573 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

Reliable, Quiet, Strong V6, Cash Value

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Strong V6, Quiet, comforable interior, Reliable"

Cons: "Fuel eco"

"I bought new Frontier and so far have 2500 miles on it. Strong V6 Engine, Quiet and comfortable interior, Plenty of room to kids in back seats. Only complaint I have is gas milage is around 19 combined. Otherwise this truck is like cash in your pocket. Great resale value."

Awesome truck!

By on Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pros: "Great sound system...love it"

Cons: "armrest...don't over look for a small things."

"I've had 2 Nissan Frontiers. Last one for 2 yrs, this one so far about a year. I would say the best driving small truck around. I previously had GMC Canyon. Turning radius was horrible. The frontier is comfortable to drive, low road noise. If the tires are bigger you may have a bit more noise, but to be expected with a truck. Great sound system, easy to use hands free, got the av hook up for my Iphone. The only complaint would be the arm rest is small and not really usable. But I would buy again. Arm rest a small problem compared to how great this truck is. I'm considering one of their crossovers little bit better gas milage, but can't decided if I'm ready to part with it."

Great Truck butttt.

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "great driving, best price comparably, awesome"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats for long distance(not leather)"

"This is a really great truck and I have had many. I have had 00 dodge dakota, 98 chevy tahoe, 08 chevy silv, 02 ford f250 deisel. I like this truck the most of all except the seats are uncomfortable when driving a lot. I use this truck for work with lots of stopping and going. The truck is totally awesome, but the seats are a little annoying for long driving. I loved my silverado seats, but I would rather have uncomfortable seats for long distance than unreliability. Overall this truck drives great and turns sharp. I am very happy with this truck and I am planning on keeping this one until it dies. I would definitely suggest trying the nissan pro-x if looking for a mid-size truck. The middle arm rest is perfect location for me, Im 6'1 and its a manual 6 speed. I looked at the tacoma and found the nissan way cheaper and to me, way better. For the noise in the motor, I do not hear anything and the motor is powerful. The truck is everything that I wanted especially for hunting and fishing. Check this one out."

have owned seven pickups,this is the best ever

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "rides like a sedan handles like a sports car."

"Value wise, can't be beat.After two and a half years is still vaued at what I paid for it. I could sell it easily in one day, if I wished."

Better than a SportTrac!

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I finally convinced my wife to unload her beat up Ford SportTrac for this. She now realizes this was a good idea. This is an awesome little truck! We have a 2006 SE that had a lift put on it by previous owner with 33" tires. Makes it ride way better than factory. The 4.0 is a snappy motor. Not sure I'd want to put my 4.3 S-10 up against it. With the oversize tires and lift it'll go thru darn near anything. We had a pretty wild winter in the mid-west and I TRIED to get it stuck in a snowdrift. Didn't happen. Just sunk down, bit in, and away we go. The only bad thing I can say about it is it's a little cramped for me. I'm 6'3" and about 240. I get tired of banging my left shoulder on the B-pillar. Of course, my wife's 5' flat and tiny, so it's not so much of a problem for her! Would definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a nice all around mid-size truck."