2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 578 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

Great Truck

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"On the overall, this is a terrific truck. I have the Nismo Edition with sunroof and Rockford Fosgate audio that rocks! The bed is equipped with the unili-track and spray in bedliner that is tough as nails and shows no wear. I paid under $18,000 on a $29,000 truck after all incentives!!!!!!! The only downside I can find is the interior is lined with cheap, hollow plastics that look like they will scratch very easily, but so far have not. I have to say gas mileage is only so-so, but considering the Frontier is on the Titan frame and is rather heavy, not so bad."

Sweet Truck

By on Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Perfect size fuel economy package. If driven wisely can get over 20 mpg with 265 HP!!! only adding Cold air intake. I love my truck."

Mountain Goat :)

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"After test driving every mid sized pickup available for the 2006 production year from GM, Ford, Toyota, Mazda, and Nissan my heart and adrenaline settled on this beast. With the redesigned engine based on the 350z v6 configuration and the highest stock ground clearance i was convinced that this was different than its predecessors. Only after driving it (which for a 6'4" man was remarkably easy and roomy) was i able to really appreciate the nimble and yet sturdy bilstein suspension provided on the NISMO. My only feeling of regret comes when i see the '07's rolling around with their longer bed (much easier to haul an ATV). So far he has made it through some of the worst BLM land that Idaho has to offer with not even a hickup or belly rub. The Sawtooth Mountains are known for their difficult jeep trails (some of which are not even found on USGS maps) none of which have been tough enough for this mid sized powerhouse. I couldn't be happier (plus the wife enjoys the safety features and professional styling)."

best mini truck I have owned

By on Sunday, February 3, 2008

"This vehicle does and is everything that the manufacture says it does in terms of power, reliability, confort, and over all preformance. I would recomend this truck as a personal or work truck to any one wanting power, toughness, economy, and reliability all packed into a smooth family ride like confort."

2006 Frontier LE

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I love this truck. I have only owned three cars my entire life and all three of them have been Nissans. I had a 1990 pickup, 1995 200sx SE-R, and now a 2006 Frontier LE. I took this truck on a month long trip across the United States pulling a 4000lbs travel trailer..... over 9000 miles Grand Canyon, Death Valley (114degrees), Yosemite, Yellowstone (17degrees at night), and Mount Rushmore. Truck never missed a beat. Actual gas mileage is about 19.5 Highway and about 18 city. Pulling the 4000 trailer I got 8-12 mpg. LOVE IT!!!"

Best Truck

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I use my truck like a truck, I tow, and I haul stuff. the 4.0L V6 is stronger then my friends Full size chevy. I have had no problems with my truck, other than oil changes I have not put a dime into it. Nissan finally has a truck that stands alone. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for some reliability. Toyota does not even come close."

a very good truck

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "IT GOT ME THROUGH 2FT OF FRESH SNOW AND IT WAS FUN"

Cons: "IT IS THE FRONT END THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE LOOK"

"IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TRUCK, I HAVE OWNED IT FOR 5 YEARS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT. I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE. WHEN I FIRST STARTED SHOPPING FOR A TRUCK, I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN A NISSAN OR A TACOMA. I USE TO OWN A TACOMA. ANYWAY, THE PRICE IS WHAT CONVINCED ME THE TACOMA WAS $10,000 HIGHER THAN THE NISSAN. THEY WERE THE SAME EQUIPPED. I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. I LIKE BOTH TRUCKS."

great truck

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"truck is reliable and dependable. tows my 20 ft boat with ease and hauls it out of water on trailer easily. handles and rides well on highway. only gripe, poor gas mileage 22 on highway, would like 26-28. come on sonja, you can do it!"

Utilitarian and tough. Great in snow.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Good tow capacity. Rugged and reliable."

Cons: "Not exactly roomy."

"I have no complaints at all. Good solid body on frame truck with a reliable proven engine. Gas mileage was dead on with EPA estimate. Really good value. Dealer is trying to trade me up to the Titan. Trade value is so good, I might just go for the big truck. V8 is only one MPG worse."

Great truck that gets us anywhere and hi towing

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great combo of low owner cost, attractiveness, tow"

Cons: "We all would like higher gas mileage."

"Tows about anything and this is great in a mid size truck. Strong engine 4L. Smooth ride. Will probably just keep if can only get $16k."