2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

Based on 569 Ratings for the 2005 - 2017 models.

STRONG Engine, Quiet, Reliable and value

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Strong V6, Quiet, Outstanding Audio system."

Cons: "non so far."

"I love the strong V6 engine, outstanding acceleration. Quiet on the highway. Reliable Truck as compare to most out there. Resale value is outstanding and offers nissan quality. I choose to buy this instead of Tacoma V6. Drove both But NISSAN felt quieter and more comforable on the road."

Great Truck for Size and Money

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, Great pick up and go, great price"

Cons: "no aux/in"

"I bought this truck because I owned a Altima Coupe, and wanted to be up higher and wanted the cargo, and bed space. I didnt want a V8 due to fuel economy. My frontier is awesome, great for hauling things, plenty of room for me and my friends to hit the town. I have the V6, and love the pick up and go. I have no problem merging onto the highway, or keeping up with the cars in the fast lane. My only problem was there is no AUX/USB port, even in my SV. I didnt want to pay the extra 3,000 for a navigation system I wouldnt use. I dont see why you couldnt add the AUX plug many lower models sedans have them. Other than that I love my truck, and I drive it like this truck should be driven, no complaints and very smooth ride."

Best mid-size truck on the market

By on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pros: "Power, Rockfordfosgate audio, pro-4x off road pack"

Cons: "bad arm rest location"

"I drove all of the other trucks. Well, less the colorado. No reason to waste my time. The Tacoma was pretty close but could not get 2 adults in the back seat. At only 6'0 the heads hit the roof. Plus it was just too expensive. It was at least 5k more with out leather. The ridgeline was not what I expected either. Road noise was a real issue. Hit the gas, and the truck just makes a lot of noise and doesn't do much. I got over 21 coming back from LA with some hills and doing 75-80. The pro-x off road package works like a champ. The 10 speaker fosgate 380 rms really is good for stock. I take clients out, and there is plenty of room for 4 adults. The only thing I hate thus far is the center arm rest is way to far back to be usefull. I would recomend driving the top 3 and see what works best for you. But for me, The nissan won by a land slide."

Value and performance collide!

By on Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "Smooth, quiet ride, powerful engine."

"If you're looking for a mid sized truck that has all the necessary features for comfort but also able to be the workhorse in your "honey-do" list, this is it! The spray in bedliner keeps the bed looking good after the hauling is done. Interior comfort is second to none with spacious front seats and plenty of leg room for back seat riders (in the crew cab). Be carefull though... The powerful V6 engine and smooth ride will lul the driver into believing that he/she is not traveling as fast as they are. Smooth, quiet and powerful. I couldn't ask for more."

First truck, excellent vehicle.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

"50k miles, still rides like a dream! We changed over to AS tires when AT finally wore out, very quiet on highway now. Great for pulling my boat trailer. Bought bed extender and liner for bed. Very powerful engine, switches from 2 WD to 4 WD w/o a hitch. Only item needing replacement was CD player (go on-line to buy one, Nissan wants $500 for the part alone)."

Great Small PU for those that want an everday PU

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "motor, torque, off-roading ability, style, ride"

Cons: "Im 6'4" and hardly fit in it"

"I owned a 2010 Frontier SE and sold it to buy a 2011 Tacoma. I was frustrated with a lack of small things on the Frontier (i.e. no temp gage, aux/ipod port, sat radio...) Then I sold the Tacoma and bought a 2012 frontiuer SV w utility package. The Tacoma was a more comfortable car (nicer seats, softer ride etc). But the Frontier has such an amazing motor, loads of torque and drives more like a truck (stiffer suspension, stiffer steering...), which I like. The Frontier is also amazing quiet at hwy speeds. I need a PU that I can drive to work on Monday and then go off roading and carrying my dirtbike and trailer on sat and the Frontier does that amazingly. If you include price in the consideration, then the Frontier is a no brainer over the Tacoma."

I have 2006 Crew Cab

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "Strong engine an Crew Cab is great"

Cons: "Better cup holder"

"It only has 50 k on it drives like it brand new. No problems average 17 mpg in city 20 on hwy.Ifyou need a truck this is it. Strong engine , a/c is great paint is still good in Florida sun. Had 50k service on my girl by local garage save $300 from dealer quote. Still have factory tires on"

Reliable, Quiet, Strong V6, Cash Value

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Strong V6, Quiet, comforable interior, Reliable"

Cons: "Fuel eco"

"I bought new Frontier and so far have 2500 miles on it. Strong V6 Engine, Quiet and comfortable interior, Plenty of room to kids in back seats. Only complaint I have is gas milage is around 19 combined. Otherwise this truck is like cash in your pocket. Great resale value."

Awesome truck!

By on Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pros: "Great sound system...love it"

Cons: "armrest...don't over look for a small things."

"I've had 2 Nissan Frontiers. Last one for 2 yrs, this one so far about a year. I would say the best driving small truck around. I previously had GMC Canyon. Turning radius was horrible. The frontier is comfortable to drive, low road noise. If the tires are bigger you may have a bit more noise, but to be expected with a truck. Great sound system, easy to use hands free, got the av hook up for my Iphone. The only complaint would be the arm rest is small and not really usable. But I would buy again. Arm rest a small problem compared to how great this truck is. I'm considering one of their crossovers little bit better gas milage, but can't decided if I'm ready to part with it."

Great Truck butttt.

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "great driving, best price comparably, awesome"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats for long distance(not leather)"

"This is a really great truck and I have had many. I have had 00 dodge dakota, 98 chevy tahoe, 08 chevy silv, 02 ford f250 deisel. I like this truck the most of all except the seats are uncomfortable when driving a lot. I use this truck for work with lots of stopping and going. The truck is totally awesome, but the seats are a little annoying for long driving. I loved my silverado seats, but I would rather have uncomfortable seats for long distance than unreliability. Overall this truck drives great and turns sharp. I am very happy with this truck and I am planning on keeping this one until it dies. I would definitely suggest trying the nissan pro-x if looking for a mid-size truck. The middle arm rest is perfect location for me, Im 6'1 and its a manual 6 speed. I looked at the tacoma and found the nissan way cheaper and to me, way better. For the noise in the motor, I do not hear anything and the motor is powerful. The truck is everything that I wanted especially for hunting and fishing. Check this one out."