2013 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great for what it is

By on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pros: "Great Value, best cup holders ever at any price!!"

Cons: "Vertical windshield gets damaged easily"

"One of the best designed vehicles I have owned, if not the best. If you are looking for low buy in cost, and low operating cost, it does not get any better than the Cube! It eats tires and windshields, but other than that it run on the cost of gas. Mine is a 6 speed manual and all I do is change the oil now and then, and it's perfectly happy giving 30 MPG all day long, with up to 35 on the highway. Power is not 427 Cobra level(I know, I have one of those too), but that is not what this car is about. It is great at what it was designed for, lots of room at a low price."

Great Quality for the value

By on Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I purchased this car to use as a driver training vehicle for teens. the vehicle gets great mileage and is a joy to drive. I'm usually in the car for 2 hours at a time and the seats are always comfortable and durable. The teens love driving it and find it easy to drive. There are no blind spots. Good vehicle to buy for a teen's first car."

Great car for commuting

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, great on gas, comfortable."

Cons: "Not enough trunk space."

"I have had this car for about 2 years and it is great! Great on gas, very reliable. I purchased this car brand new and the price was really not that bad for what you are getting. It drives great - I drive a lot and this was a very comfortable car. The inside is spacious and there is plenty of head room. The only complaint i have is there is not enough trunk space. The trunk is pretty small especially if you have small children and need room to store strollers."

Absolutely Love it

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My wife and I just bought the Cube. Did a lot of research and was looking for a small economical, yet roomy car. We both tend to like unique looking cars and this is certainly unique. What really sold us is how roomy and confortable it is inside. Fantastic visabilty and an impressive list of features for the price. There was one consistent complaint in all reviews on the car and that was the wind noise above 45 MPH. this is true, but certainly not annoying. We are really pleased!"

By on Saturday, October 9, 2010

"This car is a great value.It is small on the outside and I can park it anyplace yet on the inside it is huge.One of my friends had the best comment he said when he rides in it he feels like a little kid.Ive had it a year now and I still get looks everywhere I go."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals