2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

great value and very comfortable

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "comfort, value, economical"

Cons: "no sunroof option."

"great value and very comfortable"

love the cube

By on Saturday, August 7, 2010

"When we first got the cube we were stopped multiple times and asked about the room and mpg we were getting. Some wanted to sit inside to see the room. The most mpg we got was 42mpg after a trip out of state. had it over a year but did have in shop due to the key light coming on and causing a part to go out. The part was on back order so I had to do without for a month. I was so happy to get it back. I absolutely love the cube. My third Nissan."

Try it...You'll like it....

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought this as a replacement for my 21 year old pickup truck. It has truly been one of the best cars I have ever had. It's not going to win any street races, but fortunately, that is not why I bought it. Fuel economy is excellent though and it is more comfortable that any small car I've owned (seats are flatter and wider for the ample bottomed). The only thing....is everytime you stop somewhere....people always ask about it....but...who can blame 'em......"

Fantastic ride to Own

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Perfect reliabilty, suggest upgrading suspension"

Cons: "Careful in wind. a Little light. Get snow tires."

"I bought my 2009 Nissan cube for a all season and then now, a summer only ride. i never thought I'd own one seeing that they were only in Japan for decades. Once I found out they were coming here for a bit, I rushed out to get one. It comes with power everything. Mine is a 6 speed. wonderful transmission. Clutch is long, but you only need like 2 " of it. Tons of room for what seems to be a tiny machine. Great in the rain because water doesnt get in the car due to the flat side. People in the back seat will love the STADIUM SEATING!!! Love the waving from other cube owners. It is definitely the "I want a unique car person" car. Its a little tricky in the wind just like any mini van, truck or other tall vehicle. This is why I had it lowered to reduce the wheel gap and hieght. Handles AWESOME now. I push 30 MPG out of it with the nicely synchromesh 6 speed. I don't need the clucth after 1st gear just like the old Datsun 280ZX. The only changes to the car are: -Side window visors (for rainy hot days-keep the AC off) -Rear roof spoiler -Front air dam -Sub woofer -cold air intake -Upgraded springs Its a blast to drive. Not powerful, but responsive. I would never recommend the CVT for anyone that loves a manual shift car. No issues at all. Still has the original brakes at 54,000 miles. Perfect car so far. Next we'll add a Nissan Juke! :-)"

great car for the price

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Reason: family member needed a car

"I was looking in August 2010 for a new car, I had driven Chevy Astros for years. I tried many different auto & being handicap I needed a car that I could get in with out any help. The Nissan Cube was the only one. I'm able to get a lot of things into the car, great leg & body room, you don't feel like your squished into a small car. Great large windows all around. A family member needed a car so I gave her mine & got myself the next model style up at purchase & found out they are no longer going to sell the Cube in the USA."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals