2011 Nissan cube

9.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Safety Cubicle

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"Bought a '09 1.8s for my daughter a year ago. Over 14,000 miles driven with no problems. Nissan is way on top of any recalls for potential problems (weak door handles repalced & extended CVT warranty to 100,000 miles). The real testament is safety. Our daughters Cube was totaled in a wreck with an Infinity Q35 a month ago when the Q head-on/side swiped it) meeting drivers wheel to drivers wheel. All three drivers side airbags deployed (steering wheel, side curtain & seat) & she walked away with a lightly busted lip & a sore wrist!! Needless to say, I am working a deal on a 2010 Cube as I post this!! The new Cube has some more tech features added & thus is priced $600.00 above last years model but dealer financing is 2.99 so it more than makes up the difference."

Great vehicle to get around town with and roomy!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, great mileage, great price!"

Cons: "low ride and limited gear choices in snow."

"Enjoyed almost everything about this vehicle. Only downside is winter snow. The low ride and limited gear choices make winter snow difficult. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle. Great leg room all over, ability to lower back seats and carry cargo for trips with 3 or less, great turning ratio, great control on hills, easy entry into and exit from vehicle for everyone especially bigger folks, Consistent Gas mileage city or highway, many fun features available for car, and it is a highly rated for safety due to the numerous air bags."

Phenomenal Car!

By on Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, fun, practical, economical"

Cons: "Wind noise and effect on car."

"I have owned a 2010 cube Krom edition for the past 3 years, and absolutely love it! The car is everything that anyone could ever want - economical, functional, roomy, filled with tech, quirky, fun, different, and practical. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and don't plan on getting rid of mine anytime soon."

Very satisfied with my cube .

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Exceptionally amount of passenger space ."

Cons: "Nothing that counts ."

"I was initially sceptical about this car , mostly about the CVT , but after driving it in city and on highways , in snow and on ice , I was truly impressed with its performance and gas milage ( measured city/highway combined 35/36 miles/gallon ). Went up the mountain 1000 ft in abt 10 miles with 4 adults and could keep it at 50 miles /hour in the straight aways , lower in the curvy parts . I was so impressed with this crazy looking car , that we ( my wife and I ) ended up with a his and her Cube ."

09 krom

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "lots off room I am 6ft 250 lbs ,Wife has bad back"

Cons: "Some time cross winds ."

"Owned this car 3 yes. We love it, got the cube as a second car for the wife but afer me useing it and with the price of gas-- I THINK OUR HONDA ODY IS NOW SECOND CAR ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals