2011 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Worst money pit of all time

By on Thursday, March 17, 2011

"We bought this car brand new off the lot and have had nothing but problems. The windsheild collects rock chips like crazy, and the tires actually kick rocks up to the side windows. We've replaced the driver side window twice, repaired 5 rock chips, and are on our second windsheild. The cup holders are placed right in front of the heat vents so your soda is always hot. Also, this "fully loaded" car actually doesnt come with side mirror defrosters."

Best Car I have ever owned, drives smooth

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "great milage, head room, leg room"

My Cool Tropical Cube

"I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and this car the CUBE is the best car I have ever owned. It's reliable, fun to drive, comfortable on long road trips. It has more than enough leg room and head room, I am 6 foot tall and have plenty of room. It's simple and easy to reach controls, cool design inside and outside. Has plenty of space to carry things for camping, travel or a trip to the market. It looks low but so easy to get in and out of unlike many cars thee days. Gets great milage in town and on the highway. Trouble free maintenance. I never had one major issue with this car from day one."

My Cool Tropical Cube

The best car on the road after some improvements.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun, secure, big inside, comfortable, peppy"

Cons: "Side wind movement and windnoise at highway speeds"

For an oil change at the nissan service center

"I financed my 2009 Nissan Cube KROM almost 4 years ago (23000 miles). At the beginning I did not like the car, I check the S model an don't like it a week later I find the KROM model fully loaded an with all that personality in a little package. After I test drive the car I could not stop thinking about it. It had to be mine, so I changed my 2005 Sentra for the 2009 Cube Krom. I like to play underdog and with this car is all that way; it looks small but is big, it looks weird (ugly for some) but you feel cool on it, it appears under power but helped by the CVT, a K&N ColdAir Intake and stillen exhaust(installed myself) I can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5 to 8 sec surprising all the other drivers around (all of them with bigger and "faster" cars than mine). Also did I tell you, have free tires for life thanks to my car dealer. There is more, I can carry many kind of things, almost like a big SUV or a minivan; things like ottomans, chairs, tables, 47 inches TVs, steel shelf systems, 3 dozens of balloons, 4 full supermarket carts, etc. So many stories... Besides that I add a new baby to our family, so now we have a 4 year old child and a 8 months baby, the cat, my wife and my self. And we are comfortable. Perfect for the city and not bad for the Highway. I also add PIAA Fog Lights, Kenwood Navigation System, Rear view Camera and a set of Headrest DVD Monitors(this car is almost like a $50000.00 SUV). There is only one thing left to add, heated side view mirrors and this car will be the only car in my life. I want to pass this car to my son or drive it as long as I can, still have many years because I'm only 34 years old. Ther is a problem now, my wife is treating my that she is going to get her driving permit and she want to drive it. We may going to need to buy another Cube because this one is my and it has my name on it. I love this car, is a reflection, and extension of my self. If you give it a chance as I did you will not regret it."

For an oil change at the nissan service center

cube pros and cons

By on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Pros: "The look, interior design, view of the road"

Cons: "No rear disc brakes."

"Bought this vehicle used with 24,000 miles and immediately had problems with it. First the muffler became detached. The dealership fixed it and havent had any problems since. The most frustration was from the check engine light that came on twice. After the first trip to the dealership the code indicated that the car had transmission problems. A component was replaced but a week later the light came on again. This time the transmission had to be replaced. A car with approximately 26,000 miles! The good news is that we are now at 37,000 miles with the vehicle and havent had any problems since. Very fun to drive but doesnt corner well in tight turns. The turn radius is outstanding which makes it good for getting into and out of tight spots. The best part of the car is the view that the vertical windshield affords. The seats are very comfortable with plenty of head room. Very easy to get in and out of. The cup holder on the left side of the steering wheel is convenient. We like driving cars that have a little quirkiness to them and this cube definitely doesnt disappoint in that regard."

Avoid it like the plague!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pros: "Exterior design"

Cons: "Everything else"

"By far the worst car I've ever had the displeasure of owning. When they made this car, they wanted to ruin their Nissan brand name- and that's exactly what they did with me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals