2011 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

great gas millage

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"good head room. great gas millage i got 32.7 in town love the design.looks weird to friends until they get in it."

Absolutely Love it

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My wife and I just bought the Cube. Did a lot of research and was looking for a small economical, yet roomy car. We both tend to like unique looking cars and this is certainly unique. What really sold us is how roomy and confortable it is inside. Fantastic visabilty and an impressive list of features for the price. There was one consistent complaint in all reviews on the car and that was the wind noise above 45 MPH. this is true, but certainly not annoying. We are really pleased!"

Still impressed after 2 yrs.

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, roomy, economical"

Cons: "bluetooth can be bothersome, cheap wheel covers"

"Let's start with negatives. 1. The wheel covers are VERY cheaply made and have been replaced due to breaking when tires were rotated. 2. A mute button on the steering wheel would be nice. 3. Due to the unique design it attracts stone chips on the front of the vehicle. 4. Nissan dealers never stop trying to oversell, can't stand going there. Thats it. The car has been very reliable, Im 6'4" and 215lbs and have more then enough room, I've been on two trips around the country in "cubert" averaged 34.7 mpg. in everything from West coast traffic to Colorado mountains. I am tired of people with no knowledge of the vehicle, driving there big useless sedans telling me how ugly it is. I tell them it's the future and they drive the past."

Drive the cube & you will buy the cube

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"I was first attracted to the cube because Nissan went outside the box and designed the car with the unique asymetrical lines. I am so tired of all the cars looking the same. I was impressed with the way it drives considering its MSRP was only $16640. Fantastic little scoot for in town driving! I am averaging 27.5 mpg doing 100% in town, stop and go driving. This is the first new car I have owned that actually gets within 1 mile of epa rating. I have had MANY other new cars ranging from suv to luxury sedan and ALL other cars were 5 mpg or more less than epa rated when doing 100% in town, stop and go driving. I did take one 200 mile road trip on 2 lane mountain highway and my mpg was 37.9. I love the fact that the engine's camshafts are CHAIN driven, not TIMING BELT driven. And this Nissan is made in Japan! I purchased a Bitter Chocolate 1.8s and will enjoy this cube for years to come!"

Worth Every Penny .....

By on Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Have had my Cube SL for over a year, 18,000 miles, first set of tires gone at 17,000 miles, found out the original tires are a very soft compound and they need more attention then the owners manual states. Had a hard time finding the original tire size. All recalls have been handled promptly. The car is getting between 28 - 30 MPG, CVT driveline, depends on if the A/C is running. Love the touch button start system along with the Fossgate sound system with blue tooth, ipod and XM Satelite is sweet. The car is huge on the inside, I have had 6' tall people get in the car with a cowboy hat on and never bump the ceiling. This car stops on a dime and gives you 6 cents of change! It corners like it is on rails and the 1.8L - 4 cylinder engine will suprise you with above average power. Looks like someone did a nice job of figuring the horsepower to weight ratio half way descent. Auto headlight sytstem works great and it has all the power options of a big car including keyless entry. Inside carpet is not good quality, rear door light is worthless, the rest of the interior is very nice and well lit. Front of car is almost flat so rock chips are showing on the paint and windsheild. My wife loves this car due to the fact that it is so easy to get in and out of the seats as the Cube has a very low door threshold that you won't have to drag your leg up & over and when you turn to get out of the car you don't have to slide down to the street, it's like getting out of a comfortable chair. Bottom line is the Cube is fun to drive, it's economical and it is a roomy car that has enough going for it that I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Let's see how the re-sale value holds up."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals