2010 Nissan cube

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Unusually Deceiving...

By on Friday, July 27, 2012

Pros: "Low, Low Price, Well Built, Fun To Drive..."

Cons: "Could Use More Horsepower..."

"2009 Cube, Bought New... Just be aware this review is coming from an old guy who's owned many vehicles and this one reminds me so much like my new 1965 VW, my first new auto. First off it's rather unusual in looks, some would say ugly, but it is extremely functional and reliable. When I bought the vehicle I wasn't really impressed, all I was looking for was an inexpensive new car since I rode my motorcycle almost every day anyway; I just needed something with a roof for those rainy days. I looked at the Kia Soul and the salespeople were useless, so I checked out the Cube; told the salesperson what I wanted to put down and what I wanted for a monthly payment. He met all my demands except he did not have a stick shift in stock, found one and the rest is history. What are you getting in the Cube? A very different looking vehicle which is reliable, comfortable, roomy, pretty good on gas and fun to drive if you get a stick shift. I've already taken quite a few long road trips and it easily handles all my needs and it's also very comfortable over the long haul. Bottom Line, this puppy is definitely worth more than the price you pay. I suspect, in a few years, this car will have a reputation much like the old VW Bugs, it's just that kind of vehicle. I live out in the boonies, so this auto is driven very hard on very rough roads and any other cage would have rattles like crazy, but this guy is solid, very solid and well built too. Sure, The Cube doesn't handle like 1960 Porsche and can't go off road like my old '78 Range Rover, but it performs extremely well and I'm sure it will last many, many years, probably much longer than myself..."

great car for the money

By on Sunday, November 7, 2010

"The cube has plenty of room, and is above average in city fuel economy. It is very comfortable, and the ride is smooth for a small car. It cannot be beat for the price."

very impressed

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Shopped for weeks, dealers are so into there routine they don't realize an easy sale, They just want to talk about payments and trades, frankly they know very little about the actual vehicle. So do yourself a favor and research on your own. Finally found someone to answer questions and return calls. The cube was an easy choice, Im 6'4 and fit easily, the unique factor was a plus. I love the cvt tranny. First two tanks avg. 33 and 37 mpg. If your thru trying to impress others, do yourself a favor and test drive a cube."

Great for what it is

By on Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pros: "Great Value, best cup holders ever at any price!!"

Cons: "Vertical windshield gets damaged easily"

"One of the best designed vehicles I have owned, if not the best. If you are looking for low buy in cost, and low operating cost, it does not get any better than the Cube! It eats tires and windshields, but other than that it run on the cost of gas. Mine is a 6 speed manual and all I do is change the oil now and then, and it's perfectly happy giving 30 MPG all day long, with up to 35 on the highway. Power is not 427 Cobra level(I know, I have one of those too), but that is not what this car is about. It is great at what it was designed for, lots of room at a low price."

awesome

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

"first it is so comfortable to drive, because of the styling visibility is fantastic, very roomy I am claustrophobic and do no feel closed in at all . gas mileage is wonderful , color is beautiful wish they had continued the caribbean blue in their newer models just love this car! you can carry almost anything because of the fold down seats and cargo space air conditioned works great and the service Nissan gives you is wonderful ."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan cube near Honolulu. See local deals